Nigger dumps pregnant White girlfriend WEEKS before baby is due

Burn the coal, pay the toll.

Other urls found in this thread:

clutchmagonline.com/2015/10/study-claims-92-of-biracial-children-with-black-dads-are-born-out-of-wedlock/
youtube.com/watch?v=AIeA-l7k4wM
youtube.com/watch?v=ggsv9EwhhSE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I've seen this happened literally thousands of times.

Even to a family member...

I want to hear what happens after mate. What did that family member say. How does she feel? Give us a story.

>Even to a family member...

Greentext pls

Too bad Moonman isn't real (yet). I'd love to watch him stomp that whore, her degenerate spawn and her pet monkey to death.

Top kuck

Even wealthy niggers still are niggers.

Have fun baby sitting that little nigglet.

He's not even wealthy just a kid in Xfactor.

Same here mate. One of my cousins is a coal burner had 2 niglets with 2 different niggers. My whole family disowned her and I haven't talked to her in 15 years

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA *BREATHS IN* AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

There's a cute slav girl in my neighborhood who did this. She had an ugly mulatto kid with a black, and what a surprise he left her ass right after the baby was born. Now no man wants to date her even though she is pretty good looking.

Why do cute white girls do this to themselves?

Aren't they aware of statistics?

lol how is this news? There is literally nobody that is surprised by this....except her.

thats hot

you just KNOW they banged

Well the family member in question is my cousin. I never really knew her too well, but here it goes.

>A good decade or so younger than my cousin
>RARELY socialize with her part of the family
>One day meet her, seems pretty cool, no red flags but she is very tall for a woman
>A couple years later, hear that she's pregnant
>Confused as to why everyone is making a big deal out of it/why I just heard about it when I barely know her
>Someone informs me that the kid's dad is either half black or black (I forgot which but I think half because his hair texture is white as fuck but he is dark)
>My family is conservative and racist as fuck so some people were naturally pissed
>Apparently the dad checked out and isn't in the kid's life

>white women
>caring about anything besides social media likes and brutal sex

Lol

bbc memed hard on women, since been a bitch is no more seen as bad.

1+1 =niggers every where

>nigger doesn't know what alimony, or child support is

If the kid was white. A beta would swoop right in. At least then he can look like the father to everyone. Nigglet, and everyone would just point and laugh

thats what she gets for dating a manlet

rap music

The funny thing is, her brother got with an Asian woman. Neither of them are unattractive so I guess it was some weird rebellion thing for them, knowing my family.

how all of her former school colleagues will laugh.

Why the fuck is this news? Is he famous?

And we know who's pushing this shit in entertainment, don't we?

Hmm, it's almost as if marriage and pregnancy should be a binding personal contract to avoid this sort of thing

>women
>aware
They lack any form of selfconciousness not related to women bullshit

This Finnish blogger has four black kids all from a different father. She's from a very conservative religious family but moved to Helsinki and started that.

Like what the hell, she must have a fetish for being impregnated by black men and being a single mother for them?

niggers in argentina are the same
>be son of a mother with a divorced aunt
>her sons are nigger-tier (girl 16 in mind and boy 19 in both)
>cousin gets a white girlfriend
>pretty and loyal and shit
>gets pregnant
>goes to work to another province
>looses contact with her
>returns to Bs. As.
>gets a tumblr-nigger-tier girlfriend
>mom tries to defend his actions
At least I'm white(ish) and got to know about the nigger mentality proto-pol

Why do white women still do this????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

>Nog staying ~8 months

Is that a new record?

>be son of a mother with a divorced aunt
wanted to say son of a mother with a divorced sister but hey i'm third worlder

who what

That should be a capital offense

Storytime.

>friend's White aunt is married to a White guy, the have a White son
>she gets pregnant again
>goes into labor, pops out a baby
>it's a niglet
>divorce, the man joins the Catholic priesthood
>she remarries to some cuck
>nobody lives happily ever after except the nigger who busted a quick nut in a White woman

Moral of the story: women are whores

They literally look nothing like her

Whats white women end game?

How can white women be this fucking stupid. It is an overwhelming certainty you will be a single mom if you get knocked up by a nigger.

the bbc meme, they just want it, even if it kills them
fortunately, there are no such cases in my family and friends

Wow literally nobody saw that one coming. The downside of buying into the white girl black guy propaganda that's all over adverts and other things. And then you'll come running to a white male afterwards because you know who'll take care of you, but nope, not like that. Women you need to realize.. nobody wants to take care of you after you're done riding the cock caroussel up in your 30's with a few children as a single mother or whatever. Make better decisions!

clutchmagonline.com/2015/10/study-claims-92-of-biracial-children-with-black-dads-are-born-out-of-wedlock/

God I want to fuck that pasty ass white bitch in the ass and give her false hope that I'll stay and cuck myself for her kids :^)

Makes me question how big the iq gap between the genders really is.

Even dumb rednecks know when their taking a bad deal and getting ripped of. These women walk into it like fucking flies to a zapping light

>a murrican horror story.

you all think she's the one going to pay?? bitch is going take this nigger to the bank for child support.

>Whats white women end game?

Women don't give a fuck about anything, they are not loyal to nothing or anyone they will just jump over the dominant cock.

>How can white women be this fucking stupid. It is an overwhelming certainty you will be a single mom if you get knocked up by a nigger.

a) white woman black male propaganda all over advertizing and media.

b) "how do they not realize they'll be single moms if they get knocked up by a nigger"? Cause "dats racist to suggest" till it becomes reality for them.. then it's "oh all men sucks it's just so bad for me, please be understanding and take care of me and little mukebe"

Living in the south, i can confirm any black guy WILL leave you gaurunteed if you get pregnant. Remember this, femanons.

Many such cases!

>nobody wants to take care of you after you're done riding the cock caroussel up in your 30's with a few children as a single mother or whatever. Make better decisions!

This. Women do this because they think plan B of getting with a beta provider will always be an option. Men are wising up though.

That's surprising, usually they wait until it's out

>some coal burner who imitates another coal burner has a turd baby
>the jig father disappears
nobody is surprised

the amount of degeneracy required to do that is impressive

>image
Kek

Typical nigger...
Right wing death squads when?

>Apparently the dad checked out and isn't in the kid's life
Is he paying child support and all that? Most people don't get the chance to check out of their kid.

>tfw stopped dating two girls in the past year after finding out their coalburning pasts

What percentage of Southern White girls are coalburners? I'm visiting family in NC, but am originally from Connecticut. Seems like there are a lot of mutts around here.

women buy up propaganda. Most of it is specifically designed for them

I assume that four kids means mucho gibs for her and that her turds will get extra help from the government for their whole lives

typical nigger behavior

>Nigger dumps pregnant White girlfriend WEEKS before baby is due.

YYYYEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

Coal burning slut.

Women have no sense of identity or self worth.

Their culture tells them they want the BBC, so therefore they go after it without even the slightest hesitation or self-reflection.

And once they inevitably get used and abused they lean back on their culture to tell them that it's all the white man's fault.

It's a smart thing from a genetic standpoint in today's world

Fuck, fuck and fuck, and pass on your genetics, and society will look after the kids if the parent is poor.

And white women are too dumb to realize that this is a common occurrence with Negro males.

Negro females are the complete opposite, ironically.

>niggers in Argentina
So, regular Argentinans?

i had this (overweight) blonde on snapchat always posting vids of her nigger friends twerking. suddenly one day she posts 10 stories about how an ape robbed her and it was SO WRONG

Cut off all welfare aid to her and outcast her from society. That's the only way to deal with these waste of life losers.

I love the state of NC but cannot fathom raising a daughter there.

its easier to sell it to them because they want to climb the social ladder

When you grow up in Europe with propaganda like this...

youtube.com/watch?v=ggsv9EwhhSE

Yes, I know Germany's not Finland you ski-loving snow monkey.

Women miss the part of the brain that allows them to be susceptible to pavlov conditioning. They are simply unable to learn from other people's or even their own mistakes. They will keep repeating them until someone else steers them in the right direction ( by force ).

Nigs gonna nog.

But, still, literally who???

You watch your fucking mouth nigger.

>This. Women do this because they think plan B of getting with a beta provider will always be an option. Men are wising up though.

It's not even beta providers it's also alpha providers they might ditch in favour of the cock carousell because they get anxious and don't want to settle down yet and run off if an alpha suggests it's time for a family now. And then they get older and don't have those options anymore and have the nerve to complain about it.. can't have your cake and eat it too.

A lot of it is the media that suggests that women can just sex and the city it up into their mid 30's, sorry women need to figure to settle down much sooner because of their biology which makes it problematic to have kids in their 40s'. And they're then "content" because they have a kid, and expect whatever male they also expect to take all that baggage upon their shoulders, to also suggest "yeah take this baggage and me, but forget about kids i don't want anymore" ok well then respectfully fuck off and find the father of your children and work it out.

>that stupid nigger holding his head back and sticking his chin out thinking he looks tough

That shit is annoying to see. At my local boxing gym a nigger tried to take somebody's gloves and claim they were his own. The owner confronted him about it and proved it with his name written a little bit inside of the gloves. Nigger got mad and did his posturing animal shit jutting his chin out like the ape in that picture and got clocked right on the chin. Went down with one hit and just laid there not doing anything for about 2 minutes before he got up and just left.

Yeah, it isn't as segregated as Connecticut. That's pretty worrisome.

Are you me?
Same thing happened to my cousin. Couldn't believe when i saw he was raising a half black kid

My other cousin was dating a beautiful white/italian girl, just happened to have a huge ass, and I pieced together he probably ended up as a cuckold. Unless there is some other explanation for:
His girl was unreal bitchy/bossy (but hot as fuck)
He was rendered sexless
They went on a long vacation to Jamaica
Some of the pics i saw were pretty unreal:
On the beach and she had this super skimpy bikini on, huuge fat ass/legs but perfect, an anklet and jewelry he got her. Meanwhile he's short, bald, out of shape next to her and every other pic was with some big muscled black guy

Pretty effed up considering he was always a very confident dude until that point they dated. He still sorta is but can tell subtle differences with his behavior

That was like 4 years ago; cant deny the pics sorta troubled me as i always looked up to him. But maybe he just wanted to try a kink for awhile, who knows. The more troubling thing is that it's becoming widespread. Literally 2 of my cousins in a far right family cucked in one way or another by a black guy.. how

Are Americans familiar with the word "fella"? Just wondering.

Niggers know shit about fighting, your chin lowers automatically in case of a threat and covers your neck.

Don't worry some white cuck will raise the black mans seed. That's what white bois do, let big dick african savages cum inside their wives and take care of the spawn.

NC user yea a lot of coalburners here. mostly druggie sluts with of dash of I went to college now am single with niglet take that racist daddy. please send me money mommy. ones

Propaganda

But also, women are like children. They react to men the same way a child would. If they don't get attention for white guys buy they get it from the nogs they will go black.

It is disgusting. But it rarely happens to girls who had good fathers.

I say give him a chance. He says he will be there for the kid. Maybe the bitch got on his nerves. It's not like he's broke. The kid will be cared for.

I'm at a college in SC and I've only seen several so far. Honestly I never care because they're both always ugly. Most girls don't get blacked, especially attractive ones.

She does pretty well money wise and I think he's long gone so probably not.

Look at this degenerate whore without her burqa...

Yes, fella is fairly common over here used by older white men.

Does she happen to live in South Florida...?

your average coalburner

about 33-40%.... so a good significant chunk but not the majority

>child support
Good luck getting blood out of that rock.

Nope

>go outside
>see bmwf couple
>day ruined

Happened to my cousin. I never saw the father, only the half niglet. Germanic women naturally seek abuse.

exactly why they forced Intergration, to create niglets and fuse white southerners and niggers into once blue pilled race. Southern whites are litterally a Jews greatest enemy, now that the Germans were "liberated"

Source?