I have a question for Serbs of pol: when will we apologize for genocide and war crimes against all the neighboring...

I have a question for Serbs of pol: when will we apologize for genocide and war crimes against all the neighboring countries (Albania, Kosovo, Bosnia, Croatia, Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria and Montenegro)? I get that most of Sup Forums thinks memes about serbs genociding muslims are funny, but its not so funny when its actual people, especially unarmed woman and children civilians.

As a Catholic Serb, I apologise for all the crimes and atrocities commited by Serbs.

>muslims
>people
pick one

take off that proxy fucking retard

All of you have been fucking achieve other over for centuries. Each group has blood on its hands. Just move on.

>implying

Many white Europeans whine about the Muslim problem.

The Serbs are the only ones to do anything about it that had any chance of working.

The Serbian people are an example to us all.

>zene i djeca ba

Its so obvious that your a serb with a proxy, stop it

You forgot your meds, m8.

ya gotta understand that the muslims need to BTFO and the only for that to happen in full on kebab removal. Theres blood on both sides, so blaming on and not the other is just trying to create a "guilt" mentality.

To be honest the Serbs have been horrible to their weak neighboring countries, but they shouldn't have to apologize before Turkey apologizes for making them their obedient little sluts through countless genocides. Serbian/Bosnian cultures are literally proxy-turkish stuff.

kill muslims

Both sides killed their own racial brothers and sisters.
The Jews made the Balkan Wars to divide the Balkans just like how they divided the Germans and Russians.

If you apologize - you lose.

Damn i love burgers talking about about eastern Europe.
>>Not knowing Hungary and the Habsburgs were the defenders of Christianity against ottomans
>>Not knowing muslims are a minority in Croatia, Romania, Bulgaria, and Montenegro

Why would we have a crusade against Muslims? They wouldn't even come to our countries or fight us if it wasn't for Zionism. You want to work for free for the Jews even more than we already do?

Implying he is not our domestic eastbower

No apologies needed.

what muslims from romania?

and even if you did, how the fuck was the number so big that you would call it a genocide?

Europe is Christian soil.

All muslims must be cleansed from Europe.

holy shit dude upvote

It's interesting to hear Serbs reflect on this topic. As a Muslim, I would often hear about the struggles of our brothers and sisters in Bosnia and Kosovo in the mosque. I don't know too much about the history of the Balkans, but I do know a bit, and the past 100 years have been brutal for all sides. I understand why Serbs would feel insecure during the breakup of Yugoslavia considering the horrors that were visited upon them during the second world war. I think all sides need time to distance themselves from the ethnic strife of the last century before a real reconciliation can be achieved. Hopefully nothing horrid happens that sets that reconciliation process back.

wow you folks are so cool. You Europeans are gonna do something really sick and stupid like you did last century, and when it happens, I hope you remember this shit.

I'm suprised you grew up in a muslim country yet still manage to live to your age while being a massive faggot.