(((Car companies)))

I feel like this "crossover" meme is a jewish trick

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PEe2_yJOWZo
youtube.com/watch?v=gthrdNtQuJQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

explain

It's the most useful utility vehicle that doesn't consume a shit ton of gas (depending on which crossover you get) what more do you want?

duh, everything is profit driven

The only trick is that hilly billys will "Never drive and X" or "Always drive a Y"
it only makes sense to buy up the competition if you have the capacity.

I can't explain it. I said feel like, not think. I have no proof.

What I see is that they're selling like hotcakes to normies, and here in Alaska Jeeps are selling like hotcakes to spite them. You can tell the transplants and californians here because they tend to drive crossovers.

they sure are butt ugly

Don't fuck with my mid-size SUV, faggot.

My QX70 has been taking care of things nicely this last few years.

it's kind of nice actually, it's like a suv but harder to roll over in a tough situation. It's also like having the utility of a mini van but you don't look like a parent

I actually just bought a Rav4 Hybrid.

Wait a minute...

Car MERCHANT sold me a Hybrid?

Where did all the race-car-ially pure unleaded hydrocarbon combustion master race vehicles go?

At last I finally see the (((agenda))) being pushed by these merchants!

How do I get off this ride Sup Forums?

Captcha:
Illuminati burial death threat!

checked, now act like a tree and leaf

Do the seats in back fold down? Because if not that seems like a lot of wasted space if you don't have a family

Woman. Its all woman. They want to be high up without the downsides or MPG penalty of a truck.

I have a Hyundai Tuscon and the seats fold down, but I actually removed the tops of the seats in the back since I lug shit around a lot for work. Probably saves pennies to the gallon of gas too.

Crossovers exist due to the way fuel economy and emission standards work. Econ mandates and emission standards are also why most vehicles have flat load floors.

Only pussies drive crossovers around here, diesel or die

no its because back in the late 80's early 90's having a 4x4 was the way to be mr big swingin dick around town

but 4x4's are expensive so car companies started puting 4x4 bodies on shitty 4cyl FWD CVT small-car platforms, so every povvo wannabe can live the dream

You are so spot on...
youtu.be/PEe2_yJOWZo

well it sure makes u look like a cuck driving it.......

This. Crossovers are for women because they feel "safer" and a higher seating position gives you better vision of your surroundings.

>diesel
automatic aswell?

I like my cars like I like my women, petite and Japanese

Crossovers are really popular here too. Pic related is one of the most best-selling cars in this country. My mum's got one.

It's a very recent thing, I don't think crossovers existed here before about 5 years ago.

>3,000lbs
>petite

Wrong pic? I don't think Civics are classed as compacts anymore.

It's because they're built in Sunderland probably

All of these fucking cars are ugly and designed for women.

Pre 2000 it was a subcompact. Post 2000 it is a compact. Ok maybe petite was the wrong word, but she is defiantly not a fat ass like those idiots in their giant SUV or their F250 they need for groceries

Best car up to 1400cc?, its need to have big trunks for wheelchair
My dad is handicap so we get to buy car with a huge discount.

I'm thinking about Honda Jazz (fit in America)

yep its part of the emasculation of men agenda

>buying a car less than 15 years old

Pretty much this. Pic related, these fucking things are everywhere now

THEY ARE LITERALLY JUST STATION WAGONS RENAMED SO PEOPLE WILL BUY THEM

IT'S NOT A CONSPIRACY

I see a lot of those and I hate them like you wouldn't believe. Wouldn't be caught dead in one of those

This

I know most of you guys are like 19 with $100 in your checking account but have you actually been car shopping lately?

An f-150 with a 2.5 inch backup camera, no auto climate control, safety assists, keyless entry ect costs nearly $40000. That's insane. I can't even imagine the profit they make off those things just so some insecure hillbilly feels tough buying groceries.

You can get a honda CR V loaded with every modern creature comfort and safety assist for around 30k. That's a good deal and they get nearly 40 mpg to boot.

They're vans without the van stigma.
They are a lot cheaper than SUVs, and most SUVs aren't even made for off road anymore, so why not go for the much cheaper option with almost the same bells and whistles?

ah Sup Forums, never change

And you can't nearly haul as much or tow as much with a cuck-rv

>buying cars new

How many redpills have you had today, user?

what do you tow or haul?

>THEY ARE LITERALLY JUST STATION WAGONS RENAMED

WRONG
They're egg shaped.

>the interior space of a car
>mpg of SUV
>fucking ugly as shit

Yea its a Jewish trick.

>he thinks he's driving a Japanese car
It's made in Indiana or Canada user

I thought they were made in Mexico

SUVs and crossovers are for cucks who don't feel comfortable driving a wagon or minivan.
Wagons and minivans are more efficient (space wise). At least crossovers don't pretend to be capable of offroading.

You can get a VW Golf SportWagen for a bit less, and it doesn't drive like a boulder. Suffers MPGwise but you could also get a PriusV instead.

Nah m8 the only Honda made in Mexico is the fit and some CR-Vs

>People actually buy this shit

A Boston Whaler, and haul my 4 wheeler

They are fake SUVs for people who what the room and feel of a SUV without the price or poor mileage. Crossovers are unibody construction like cars. Larger SUVs have a frame like a truck.

The Jeep Renegade doesn't pretend to be capable but can actually go offroading
youtube.com/watch?v=gthrdNtQuJQ

An egg is a very aerodynamic and safe shape. that is what is prioritized these days. They still fill the role of a wagon.

Have you seen the newer subaru outbacks? (((they))) totally fucked all that made them great.

The jeep renegade is a horrible piece of shit and very unreliable. It's a fake jeep for faggots.

Buy one if you want to spend time waiting for the dealer to fix it.

Till your leather cracks on your black Lexus
Have fun with no drivability CVT fag

You buy one kiddo. I'm just stating that his claim that all crossovers couldn't offroad was wrong.

Also this shit, where the truck cab is being extended more and more at the expense of the truckbed - the entire reason you would buy a truck in the first place.

reminder to only buy white (tesla) cars only made by white (tesla) manufacturers powered by white (solar) electricity from solar city (white) solar panels.

never buy the jewish oilmobile.

I would if I lived somewhere that a Tesla would get me somewhere. Where I do live, a Tesla couldn't get me to the next town and back without having to spend a day recharging.

Nigger that's a truck for someone with a small pecker, not someone that needs a truck to do truck stuff.

Underated post

Also
>Looks sporty but slow with shitty CVT that you can't rebuild
>Cramped engine bay throw it away when it breaks
>Used car market is destroyed

Millenials just want to pretend their driving the warthog from halo. So cars will look more like that.

Because they are feminine pussy vehicles

I thought the same, but the concept is sound.
You get a backseat for fun with the gf or to haul around the resulting kids. Just drop the tailgate if you need to haul lumber.

There are days I miss that extra foot and a half of truck bed, but its nice to be able to fit in the garage or in a regular parking space without getting my ass dented up by some idiot driving while checking their hipstergram.

>not taking up two parking spaces with the length of the truck