Maddow claims to have Trumps tax returns and is claiming she will air them tonight at 9pm. Is she bluffing?

Maddow claims to have Trumps tax returns and is claiming she will air them tonight at 9pm. Is she bluffing?

trib.al/MB7JlG7

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/jennablan/status/841808776873299972
youtube.com/watch?v=tlPfWxul5F4
infowars.com/treasury-report-obama-stole-from-fannie-freddie-investors-to-fund-obamacare/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hopefully not, slay queen...slay

Why drag Michael Douglas's son into this?

Don't care, I think he and the rest of the MSM should be crucified along side the roads from New York to DC

>Is she bluffing?
Yep. They won't be aired or the ones that will be aired will be 20 years old.

fuck white people

I hope she does.

NOTHING sticks to Trump. She will end up destroying her career.

Then all I can dream of is waking up one day to see the news "Rachel Maddow hangs self"

I hope they wiretapped them.

Trump would never be president if they had anythig on him. Just a young boy with a tv show looking for ratings.

My classified sources tell me that this will surely lead to Drumpf's impeachment. I'm not even joking I have security clearance.

not bluffing so much as outright lying and forging documents, do not trust any alleged tax returns

This

Sources saying it's from 2005.
Nice try, losers.

>Most interesting leaks tonight are of Emma Watson

J U S T

>we received a call from the state department reminding us it would be illegal
>i cant tell you whats in them
>but this should make you think
>think what are they trying to hide
>could be russian spy pay??

>Rachel Maddow shots herself in the back of the head

I hope she has the real ones and it shows Trump following tax law to the letter.

I have read the tax report, but inside there was nothing substantial or interesting... sadly

WTF I HATE WHITE PEOPLE NOW

>A businessman (who also thinks government is too big) tries to pay as little tax as possible.
Holy shit, stop the presses!

I have to say that Maddow guy is kinda hot.

He's post-op right?

I saw his old yearbook pic, and he was kinda fugly as a girl

don't post other people's IDs on the internet, that is not friendly.

CALL 18005882300 EMPIRE!

How did this smug man get Trumps tax returns?

apparently they're from 2005 and trump reported a $150 million income

so, technically no, but they're not the tax returns we care about. it's pretty much clickbait since msnbc is failing so miserably

wouldnt tax returns be private information?

guess its not very important either way

DAS RITE!!!!!

>maddow shows tax returns
>shows whatever the liberals have been aching for
>liberals get mad and point fingers and media hypes it up

>few days later, trump announces official wall design and budget
>media dumps tax return hype to criticize wall
>liberals forget about tax returns except one or two guys like 'wtf he cant have the nuclear codes' and get mad over muh borders and racism

Can we all just take a moment to seriously appreciate this timeline? I'm going to shut off the internet for the night and drink a bit.

She said she has his 2005 1040 form. It'll have alot of personal info in it.

This is my ID, silly blumpfkin

Is it even legal to release someone's tax returns without their consent?

Is she transgender?

it's bullshit. visual clickbait. she's already admitted it's from 2005

if she actually had juicy info she'd release it now. everyone will have forgotten her no-info in two days, so she's just trying to milk the most out of it. she wouldn't need to do that for a real scoop

No. But it's legal to publish illegally released tax returns without their consent.

Freedom of the press, bitch.

Unless a true bombshell exists in the tax returns which is unlikely since they would have either leaked by now or liberals would hold off for better timing than a Tuesday night at 9PM on the Rachael Maddow show to release these, liberals are actually better off if the tax returns do not leak.

Just about everyone already figures that Trump would pay less than he should as like most businessmen he would find legal loopholes to exploit the tax laws to pay less.

The real issue with Trump not releasing his tax return is that liberals can play the fear of the unknown where they can say he is scared to and that they are much worse than one would think. When the tax returns are released this is gone.

What's even the end goal of seeing Trump's taxes? Just to say youve seen a businessman's tax return?

go back go pakistan ahmed

Nah mate she was for Hillary not against.

She's lying

do you not want to keep your clearance?

bragging about having a clearance is no bueno.

It's because he didn't release them. People just want a "ha ha look what I got" one up on him. The left lost pretty hard, and they just want to feel like winners.

>it's nothing guys. don't even bother. old news. non-relevant. just ignore it, it's nothing
this level of shilling has me thinking that it might actually be happening

Yeah, no, I definitely believe her.

Based Rachel's ratings have been going through the roof lately. She's going to btfo drumpf tonight.

Digits say she's full of shit

0bama had Trump tax returns, he owned IRS. So I guess if something nasty was to be found, he would leak it during the elections.

Madcow will just do what she's told to do, aka bloviating for weeks on a non-issue. Who wants to talk about wiretaping a presidential candidate, anyway.

Whats the TV equivalent of click bait ?

Watch bait?

Whatever it is, that's probably what's gonna happen.

>wowitsfuckingnothing.jpeg

The thing to remember is, everyone who says IVE GOT THIS AND IM GONNA RELEASE IT has nothing, because they would just fucking do it without saying I WILL I SWEAR.

Come on boys, we've been on Sup Forums enough to know when someone is going to deliver or not.

whatever. it's not like we have long to find out

I hope Trump has IRS agents waiting outside her studio for the moment she reveals them and then hauls her off to jail live on the air.

If she has them Trump will make a full release half an hour before her show to ruin her ratings.

It's like you people don't know him at all.

She only has fake ones, disregard these tax returns

Robert Maddow can't do shit to Teflon Don.

Drumpf wasn't wire tapped though. He produced no evidence. Why should the press cover a story breitbart just made up and the president believed?

It's the 2005 ones.

Which was reported on last year.

It's literally fucking nothing, just Maddow begging for attention.

and

>Stick them up her dusty and unloved cooter
>LIVE

>airing a tax return live
she really overestimes her audience, most of them don't understand their own taxes let alone the thousands of pages that would make up someone like Trump's.

Left wing news sites claim left wing host has good ratings... yeah, not really. They are just as poor as they have ever been.

First she will go on a 20 minute detour about how the modern tax system was invented by the romans and how they invented coins for people to pay taxes so they didn't need to cart around actual produce.
Then she will switch to whatever fake shit she has with a bad transition.

That would be now.

Trump is seriously done at this point. It will be found that he used net operating loss carryforwards under IRC Section 172 to avoid income taxes since 1996. The criticism will last all week and could be the straw that breaks the camel's back. He might get impeached over this.

So when Alex Jones publishes Obama's school records she'll be ok with that too? These people are pathetic. Fake news factories.

I have never seen a face more punchable. Especially when that thing smirks.
BItchest person alive.
I personally hate when people hit a woman, but this bitch... I want to curb stomp that bitchy smirk off her disgusting face.

How would he get impeached for following the law?

She probably lost her mind because people made fun of her chin

you act like people being mad about something matters

he didn't break no laws sucka you trippin

>from 2005
Good luck sweetie.

WHERE

The real questions is which bathroom does Maddow use?

nice watermark in the bottom left corner

faggot

>woman
>rachel maddow

pick one

Serious question.

What's to stop (((Journalists))) from fabricating content?

>THIS DYKE HAS THIS MAN'S TAX RETURNS AND YOU WONT BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Whats she gonna do, send them to the moon? Fucking click bait bullshit of course he'll leak them what else would he do with them?

jack bauer is that you

You are correct. They do digital surveillence and dont use wiretapps. Thats what was used to spy on Trump.

Thats going to be the reason Obama will be the last black president...lol

STYXHEXENHAMMER666 HAS BETTER RATINGS THAN RACHEL MADCOW

Ask the Russians/Eastern Europeans who did it for Trump

It will be nothing. Yet again. Blueballs for 8 years.

all hands on deck, they are going to try and spin some fucking bullshit about russia no doubt, from 12 years ago before he ever knew he was running for president.

ITS TIME TO MEME UP AGAIN GUYS

GATHER UP YOUR MEMES, TONIGHT WE DINE IN VALHALLA

my nigger radar is going off the charts. you do not belong here.

true

Maddow just got fucked by the White House.

twitter.com/jennablan/status/841808776873299972

anyone have a stream? I want to laugh at her when it turns out to be fucking nothing.

Are you one of those retards that thinks they meant microwave ovens, too?

No, Trump intentionally leaked this year and this year alone because it makes him look good. Probably has nothing to do with Russia and shows he paid tons of taxes. It will appear to exonerate him because the headline tomorrow will be "Trump's taxes released, shows NO ties to Russia, shows he paid MORE tax your average billionaire"

The tax returns are just her making up shit, not Trump's actual tax returns.

Wait, what, she's blonde?
Why do people color their fucking hair anyway?

/pol isn't white deal with it

Shareblue try harder

youtube.com/watch?v=tlPfWxul5F4

Just the first page of it at that. Fucking stupid.

styx pls go

this is so funny i don't understand how we can have so much winning

When betas become this obvious.

the 1040 is very non descript. it just has amounts, the juiciest thing on it will be that he didn't pay much or any taxes that year.

>being this desperate

pfffff so much for maddows story. bitch just got blown out. That means Trump paid like 25% tax as a billionaire which is a lot.

I-it's over for Drumpf, he'll never g-get elected president now...

It's his returns for 2005. It's a distraction tactic to bury the story that Obama stole billions from Feddie Mac and Fannie Mae to pay for Obama Care.

infowars.com/treasury-report-obama-stole-from-fannie-freddie-investors-to-fund-obamacare/