OFFICIAL MSNBC LIVESTREAM THREAD - TRUMP TAX RETURNS

livenewschat.eu/politics/
hulkusc.com/watch-msnbc-live-streaming/
vaughnlive.tv/i3ws6ai2q83cn

Other urls found in this thread:

livenewson.com/american/msnbc.html
medium.com/whatever-source-derived/what-does-trump-mean-when-he-says-he-will-take-no-salary-e3972ae55bd#.yegexg6cn
youtube.com/watch?v=ACkRqpBj7n4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

(((Seriously)))

I have taken a look at the tax returns and there appears to be nothing substantial. I think we should all go to bed now Sup Forums. It's literally nothing.

Agreed, tax returns from many years ago.

drumpf is finished

Completely fake, the tax returns are a lie

Wow it's fucking nothing.

My classified sources tell me that this will surely lead to Drumpf's impeachment. I'm not even joking I have security clearance.

Taxes in 30 minutes.

Why don't you share?

If this was really damning, 9PM EST on Tuesday wouldn't be the stage. It would have already leaked on Twitter. These are probably from 20 years in the past, or some sort of corporate returns provided to shareholders from the past.

They will purposefully conflate tax avoidance and tax evasion. This is for normies who think getting a big refund is a good thing.

Give me the basic gestalt when the show ends, please. Thanks, guys I owe you one.

id like you to first define impeachment

who is this man?

Mods pls sticky.

This will be the end of them if they don't really have his returns.

why wait? have a quick rundown, it's all yours

Bet it's a retred of what we already saw

Latest tweet from Rachel: What we've got is from 2005... the President's 1040 form... details to come tonight 9PM ET, MSNBC.

Missed it by 1, poor lad

>Assange tweets about sources saying insiders and even Hillary are pushing for Pence to take over through impeachment. Looks like tonight will be their attempt, expect the (((media))) to push this for the next month. What happened to Russia hacking the election? Guess it's time to change tactics/stories.

Rick Wilson 1
Sup Forums 0

It's like watching the opening of Al Capone's Vault without the journalistic integrity.

Is there some way to meme her into giving up her salary the way Trump's doing? Like "the president cares so much for this country that he's given up his pay, do you love your country as much as Donald Trump, Mr Maddow?

taxes from 2005 -___-

Where is this from

>hulkus
>not streaming msnbc in 1080p

leaf pls

livenewson.com/american/msnbc.html

>12 year old news

The year Miss Universe was a Russian. Nailed it again.

>giving up his pay

he does not. he donates its to a charity and gets a nice tax return for being a good samaritan

>taxes from back when he was a democrat

uh nice try sweetie

She said it's his 1040 from 2005. Make of that what you will.

It's less than nothing, it's forgery and libel, these ARE NOT HIS TAX RETURNS

>wanting to see a picture clear enough of Rachel dyke Maddow to see her pores
>not viewing in 240p and chugging enough alcohol until you got your beer goggles on

That boy has a fat ass; I hope his cock is feminine.

I guess it's all over, boys, I supported Russians this far but now that his ties to Trump will be revealed to the world, it's time to get off the train

You have no idea how taxes work, right.

>White House, in anticipation of MSNBC report, discloses that President Trump paid $38 million in taxes on income of $150 million - Reuters

I need to make an important phone call and watching it'll just make me too pissed off. Someone give me their quick rundown once it's over.

From 2005? These people really are desperate if they're bringing shit up from almost 20 years ago.

>2005 was 20 years ago
is this the famous obama math i heard of?

>i miss whole words when i'm reading something

He only paid 38 million on 150 mill? Holy s it he is robbing the public. I thought 150 woikd mena he paid at least 60-75 million. What a fucking thief

I was wrong, you were right. Happy?

Shill or retard.

Either way, call them out when you see them.

MSNBC employee here. I don't know much, but I can tell you this is big. Apparently there is some stuff about Russia in there that is grounds for impeachment. The entire studio is going nuts. I've never seen anything like this before. I'm a trump supporter, and this does not look good at all.

Just like that one time in Harry Potter...

She looks like she needs to house some refugees

i wish jack was a real person. he kills and tortures terrorists and corrupt politicians, saves the country every so often, and doesn't afraid of anything.

How many Burgerbongs till the announcement?

25% is about what I pay, famalam. Though, that's factoring in state too.

>TFW poorfag

I honestly don't give the slightest shit if he has never paid a single penny in taxes.

M O O A A A R R

bout 12 bings

>get salary
>pay taxes on salary
>donate salary
>deduct donation
>pay taxes
>get cash back from the taxes you paid

i do. do you?

medium.com/whatever-source-derived/what-does-trump-mean-when-he-says-he-will-take-no-salary-e3972ae55bd#.yegexg6cn

Thanks mates. xxxx

10 minutes!

10 minutes

Thay is ridiculous low. Why does he need that much cash? Why isnt tjere a 75% tax bracket?

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

I never can tell if these are shills, bots, or trolls this early in the threads.

>2005
wow it's fucking nothing

There you go. Youtube is much better

HOW DARE HE NOT PAY MORE THEN HE LEGALLY HAS TO!

At this point you throw whatever you think will stick, hope it's vague enough to be real, then reply about something else.

Poland

But (((NYT))) already showed some old returns from him, and none of these organizations handle their own taxes differently, so what is up? Oh that's right, more bullshit on top of an already steaming pile.

inb4 they have nothing and blame it on trump not paying any taxes

Former Trump voter here, but in all seriousness we can't let this man get into the white house

Can't tell if nice butt or square ass. Gonna need to call a friend to check it out, he's an ass appraiser

>tfw it was Jeb all along

slow and steady, dahnald...

literally why would she even take this picture, shit like this is just asking to get leaked

SAAAAAAAAUUUUUUCCCCCCEEEEEERRRRAAAAPPPP

Seriously, this will end him says the increasingly nervous lesbian for the 6,000,000 gazillion time this year

Sup Forums is completely useless for talking about actual politics. Every thread is filled with shills from all the camps. It is much better to stick to threads on philosophy or religion and metaphysics

Are these real? Are they recent?

>that squirrel trying to escape from her crotch
dropped desu

I worry if I ever get a gf like her. I find her body not nice.

Can you sauce the full set please?

Emma Watson.

reported

The tax returns are fake, just completely fabricated by MSNBC

Isn't that against the law to release someone elses taxes?

say it with me:

MADAM PRESIDENT

The only thing that this shit will reveal is that Trump doesn't donate to charities and that he doesn't pay full taxes(or no taxes at all).

its fucking nothing.

This so fucking much, but the thing is, he has paid tremendous amounts of taxes.

>Make $1m a year
>Only get to keep $250k

You'd suddenly see a lot of people with art and car collections, who enjoy trips to Panama.

There used to be, but you let elites buy your country.

Wealth inequality is bad not because it's """unfair""" but because it creates a class of powerful barons who use their disproportionate influence to rig the system.

Money is power, and if we want power to be distributed evenly among the nation then guess what that means for money...

SO what's the context of this? Why is her friend taking dozens of bikini pics of her? It seems so unnatural...

of coarse you did faggot

1040p because OP is a faggot

>MSNBC host Rachel Maddow said on Twitter on Tuesday she had obtained Donald Trump's 2005 tax returns, and the White House responded by saying the president had paid $38 million in taxes on more than $150 million in income.

So he pays taxes?

THE TAX RETURNS, DAHNALD

I need more Emma ass desu