A sign from Kek, glowing frog discovered

infowars.com/luminous-frog-is-the-first-known-naturally-fluorescent-amphibian/

archive.is/eOO8U

>Fluorescence, which happens when a substance absorbs light at one wavelength and emits it at a longer one, is known to occur in some parrots and sea turtles, and a wide variety of fish.

>The polka-dot tree frog, which is about 3 centimetres long, is pale green and speckled with white, yellow or reddish spots. It is commonly found all over the Amazon basin and is mainly active at dawn, dusk and night.

>Julián Faivovich at the Bernardino Rivadavia Natural Sciences Museum in Buenos Aires, Argentina, made the discovery unexpectedly while studying a pigment in the frog. “For some things we were planning on doing, we had to illuminate the frog tissues with UV light. Then we realised the whole frog was fluorescing,” he says.

Is this a sign from Kek?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=He3Rrm_v7LM
youtube.com/watch?v=ZNriNoWOtXA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Literally memeing new species into existence

PRAISE KEK
R
A
I
S
E

K
E
K

What if the whole shit that has been going down for years is a cause of the decrease of frogs? There is even a worldwide plague that affects them.

Can any brazilanons find one of these for us?

damn thats pretty fuckin sick desu

>Julián Faivovich at the Bernardino Rivadavia Natural Sciences Museum in Buenos Aires, Argentina, made the discovery unexpectedly

>Argentina

here it is

THEY'RE PUTTING CHEMICALS IN THE WATER

Kek grows more powerful

SHADILAY

PRAISE KEK!!

Shia will be upset...

Fucking meme magic.

Shadilay.

youtube.com/watch?v=He3Rrm_v7LM

He's growing stronger!!!!!

Why is this story on infowars? Are frogs the barometer for the spiritual health of the world?

P R A I S E
R
A
I
S
E

Dang! Praise KEK!
youtube.com/watch?v=ZNriNoWOtXA

As foretold by the prophecy:

KEKIS CODEX 334XIX

>34. When the Dark Times come, KEK you shall find.
>35. For in the middle of darkness, only he can guide the blind.

It's a sign.

praise

Praise him

rare asss pepe

Dammit Sup Forums as much as I'd like to mock you all with this KEK, you really make me scared.

You all shitpost so hard the fabric of reality is now bending.