Ya Think You're Hot Shit, Dontchya?!

youtube.com/watch?v=NpMq73y0mM4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AOho9hAz8C8
childcarebyginger.ca/
youtube.com/watch?v=0Zfcx0ZwwsE
childcarebyginger.ca/contact.html
google.com.au/maps/place/Toms Creek/@39.6557119,-77.2905522,607a,20y,90h/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x89c9b5d6d34ff203:0xa72504cbbce38614!8m2!3d39.6413722!4d-77.2809217
youtu.be/detM0cKxWro
youtube.com/watch?v=8rrTyRaoezw
youtu.be/-ZkMc5bvuyQ
youtube.com/watch?v=3LY3ftiLqmE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Welp I've seen enough shit for one day...

Jesus christ..

Holy shit.

Duper's Delight at 1:48:
youtu.be/AOho9hAz8C8

childcarebyginger.ca/

Welp, I'm fucking disturbed for tonight...I can never watch Calliou again.

>a literal pizza map

I remember the thread you posted... Here is a theory for you, friend. You are looking at the site backwards. The owner of that site is the pedophile themselves. The handler of the trafficked child looks for such sites online and then contacts them to arrange a "play date," or whatever they'd call it.

It would explain why the only two pieces of evidence you had were the "boy lover" symbol and the word "Cash" on that artwork... The pedophile is looking for a young boy, and he only pays in cash.

The rest of the site is just a cover. If anyone other then a handler contacts them they'd just ignore the email/phone call, or say their all booked up; or something.

A trafficker can't exactly post on backpages, and word of mouth would be dangerous. So it might be that the pedophiles themselves are the ones doing the risky business.

Andrew Breitbart Reacts to Ping Pong Comment

youtube.com/watch?v=0Zfcx0ZwwsE

his own words
"it's subterranian.... you don't touch and feel it as much as you imagine, but it's sinister.....a vile stream running under the ground....it has an effect..."
"a horrifying episode...it's undermining our democracy"

>that glare at the end

hey look i found a picture of Disney exec's murdering the original Miley Cyrus because she didn't fit their new corporate image for her

Also pointing out that the Contact link was taken down after it first appeared in a Pizzagate thread. There was a toy owl on the top of the page.

childcarebyginger.ca/contact.html

A good test would be to check and see if the testimonials, or some part of the site was copied from a legit childcare service. If it is just a cover, I'd assume that the pedo wouldn't put a lot of effort into writing all that shit up themselves.

If I remember correct you said the exterior of the building didn't appear to be a daycare, correct? Maybe it isn't. Maybe they just had access to another childcare building and took the pictures their.

I honestly doubt a trafficker would create a site that is searchable on google, but someone as desperate and fucked in the head as a pedo might be willing to.

In other words, this "Ginger" is in contact with the shills on this site, somehow.

How searchable is it? It didn't appear on the wayback machine. Also looks awfully professional for a housewife. And the testimonials are clearly fake.

but seriously, you guys are right

the only way you can possibly face these dark, satanic, corrupt truths is by parody

lol @ Mickey Mouse in some Nevada Desert, burying disobedient employees. South Park was right all along

Its easy to make a professional looking website nowadays so I'd remove that from suspicion...

I donno how searchable it is. It could very well be that there is a specific image on one of the pages that can be searched on google along side a location, and that is how handlers find clients. However, I simply don't know. This is just me speculating.

Maybe it's a a certain word they used, or some kind of fake accreditation in the "about me" section... It could be a lot of things.

I'd probably rule this out as well. Chances are they got trolled hard if you posted in a pedogate thread. Could just be that she didn't want to get spammed by 11 year old autists.

That said, it might have been shut down... Might be worth keep an eye out for a similar "childcare" services starting up in the area now that the "Ginger" alias has been compromise.

Shut down Brandford and do a sweep on the area

Nuremberg Trials 2017 !

Maybe

I beg to disagree.

It was a thread in the wee hours of the morning with only a handful of people, and I haven't seen references in any thread since. The chalkboard alone is sufficient evidence to warrant an investigation.

And the toy owl on the Contact page was confirmation.

google.com.au/maps/place/Toms Creek/@39.6557119,-77.2905522,607a,20y,90h/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x89c9b5d6d34ff203:0xa72504cbbce38614!8m2!3d39.6413722!4d-77.2809217

>It was a thread in the wee hours of the morning with only a handful of people
A lot of people lurk, and never post. I still wouldn't rule that out; however, I'm not saying you are wrong. I'm just saying those things aren't solid evidence...

And yes, the word cash and the pedophile symbol for boy lover (FBI supported fact) in the same picture is weird as shit. Have you tried finding this "Ginger" on facebook, or on some other platform to at least prove that she is a local? Those pictures of "her" might just be ripped from some random facebook.

Tam Luzzatto I wish she got more coverage. Alexandra Tydings too. She seems to have an interesting history in the whole "having kids for the cult"

Reverse-image search is no good, and there's no evidence anywhere on that website that she even exists.

In fact, reminds me a lot of this
>where that legalese at

>tfw you will never have a surrogate pump out loli sex slaves for megabucks
Why even live bros

#ImWithHer

youtu.be/detM0cKxWro

what the fuck

I'M JUST A KID WHO'S FOUR
EACH DAY I GROW SOME MORE

It's the smoking gun, lad.

NO! STOP!

He thinks he's hot shit.
I say karma would have him turn into literal hot shit out from an alligator at the bottom of a lake.

youtube.com/watch?v=8rrTyRaoezw

Alright, someone give me the break down here. This is creepy as fuck, but is it some art piece or some shitty punk band doing this shit or what?

see

Thanks, I'll check it out then bail on the thread soon after. I have two daughters, I avoid this pizzagate shit, it'll keep me up late at night. Fucking monsters, I fucking hate pedos.

Get out while you still can.

Fuck, thanks. I gotta hit the gym hard tomorrow, fucking hate this shit.

you cant birds eye view the road and this is what it looks like entering the road that leads to this one farm....

there is no getting out

why should the the masses, the working class even have children if there's a likelihood in the future the ambitious elite class is aiming to rape your children through these schemes, and whatever other schemes of control they will have over the masses

people need to start rebelling all together against a variety and coalition of causes

I wish I could take away all the evil in this world, but we can only scrub away a little at a time.

Given the Casa de los Ninos incident and its connection to the mayor of Tucson, Arizona, rebelling is going to be a lot harder than we originally thought.

and the two hearts up there too, i know they're not concentric but it feels like they're close enough

Too much. Fuck, I wish it was the weekend so I could drink after that. Joke or not, it's fucked.

And a bloody pussy and a fake tic-tac-toe game.

"inspire creative minds..." could mean "look closer" and so pedo scumbags would see the symbols, yeah?

Fucking Amerifats. Most of you degenerate assholes don't even realize that if you do any of this shit outside America you will be killed without any questions asked.

((( Stefan MolyJew )))

youtu.be/-ZkMc5bvuyQ

What about the Netherlands, Britain, Belgium, Australia ...

Lots of Western Governments are implicated.

Dated but gold

USA Canada West Europe and Australia isn't the whole world.

Do you think anybody in Asia, Eastern Europe or South America would want to keep some waste of air child molester in jail for 10 years?

Also the Middle East. Saudi Royals keep up the demand so the Clinton Foundation can keep up the supply.

But yeah, a Duterte would be optimal for this situation.

Also many countries that have death penalty never keep people on death row for 25+ years like they do here. It's few months at best.

My evidence professor put it best: the European legal system is better for innocent people, and the American system is better for the guilty.

good song for delving deeper into this abyss youtube.com/watch?v=3LY3ftiLqmE

this faggot better go to jail

>literally has nothing to do with pizza

Corrupt the system; force suppository the antidote.

Not in Scandinavia or UK or even Germany and France, where they follow some stupid human rights BS. I mean if it was some drunk guy abuse his teenage daughter in most of the so called 3rd world countries he'd probably get beat up by other prisoners without the guards giving any fucks, but he'd probably live. But a sick fuck like the one in OP's video, who does this kind of shit for the sake of his own amusement on the regular basis and who thinks that even if he gets caught and the worst that can happen to him is free bedding and shitty food in the prison, would most likely die in a horrible "accidental incident" somewhere in Ukraine or Mexico real fast.

I'll have the motherfucker's breakfast the next day.

I'm extremely uninformed and don't understand. Did I just listen to a man abusing children?

>babyalcatraz
See that owl? The Marfa Lights are bonfires.

John Podesta at Comet Ping Pong, specifically.

Still no pizza though

A lot of children go missing in Texas around Marfa.

>vile
>sinister
>subterranean
>an effect that has its toll
>A guy I know
>You can't pull that back
>A horrifying episode
>People peddle it
>Don't see it don't feel it in a mainstream media world
>Undermining our democracy

Phrasing.

He certainly has an interesting vocabulary.

What the fuck is this shit?
Please explain.

Getting tired of linking the answer every time someone asks this.