Guys... What's supposed to happen tomorrow? What's happening that we'll go to jail in a year if we keep visiting?

Guys... What's supposed to happen tomorrow? What's happening that we'll go to jail in a year if we keep visiting?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6f4DT0jh0Vk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

im not sure but should i go into the woods? I have about 3 hours to decide

>everyone visits Sup Forums except cucks
>all non-cucks go to prison
>they have to erect enormous walls
>95% of the earth surface is now prison
>what they really did was build a wall around themselves
>tfw we are finally free from the cucks

>what's supposed to happen

It

pic related
>it's always happening

official thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=6f4DT0jh0Vk

I got too much hope for my future left, it can't be happening NOW

FUCK

Huh? What're you guys talking about

JIDF here
Nothing will happen on the 15th

100,000/ of people use this site

Where do I go for dark humor and danker memes?

I hope you're not still here at 11:59

just answer the question please

Leeee this thread leee x'D

ITS GONNA HABBEN GUIS

Deep state's gonna dump CP all over the place and log the IPs of literally everyone passing through at the same time.

the rollup of the Sup Forums cell is incoming, but it's not tomorrow

aaaaaaaaaaaaa noooo I can't die this young sky Kang 3 it's all over god why

There was an archived thread somewhere about it. I'm kind of worried, guys.

Sky Kang gonna holla back and bless us with habbening gibs an shit.

sounds like a bureaucratic nightmare. I doubt that we'd have the space or the manpower to indiscriminately arrest everyone on the internet.

Whats going to happen Sup Forumsacks? Summary please

Historically speaking, has there ever been a outcry like this against a political figure in the United States ?

This is beyond absurd at this point.

Going forward, will this be a 'thing' where the democrats relentlessly go after anyone they lose to?

Emma Watson nudes will be leaked.

Gross. I don't want to go to jail for that garbage.

gross

not if they're dead

hmmm, I wonder what could be happening tomorrow, some sort of major event I'm sure...

Believe me, it will happen.

15/3/2017

1532=∊ՊՊα in hermetic Atlantean numerals
0+1+7=8
8=number of Sherlock Holmes stories feature Dr. WATSON

It all adds up. I've had it examined by the very best codebreakers.

What happens if we all go to prison?
>Aryan Brotherhood becomes biggest gang in United States
>already overcrowded prison system becomes even more bloated, and collapses as massive nationwide prison riots and breakouts occur
>nation is flooded with criminals, anarchy reigns as freed convicts rape and loot the country, aryan brotherhood isn't heard from again, splinters up

then one of two things happens
>martial law is declared and government successfully consolidates power, builds internment camps, is able to round up criminals and then makes Andersonville look like a joke while taking the opportunity to throw anyone with a minute threat to the state in said internment camps. An underground revolution guided by the principles of the enlightenment and funded by former allies of the USA, springs up and begins a nationwide guerrilla war. The government is eventually violently overthrown in the Second American Revolution after possibly decades of fighting, destabilizing the country, but giving us the Second Republic of the United States of America who eventually returns the country to normalcy. America is severely weakened, though, and is not a superpower anymore. Still a major player, has a similar role to Russia today.
or
>martial law is declared, but criminals successfully burn and raid military and national guard installations across the country, and medieval brutality becomes commonplace as the country becomes a giant Somalia. Warlords reign over parts of the country, and America is never the same again. The biggest refugee crisis the world has ever known is unleashed as people flood into Canada, and ride dinky ships over to Europe. Many die on the journey, and many are rejected. Those who are left behind in America suffer. UN outposts are a common sight in what was once the United States.

See you bros in jail tomorrow.