Muslims suffer insanity, low IQ, recessive disorders from 1400 years inbreeding

>During the pilot transition program with the KV-107 and C-130 with Lockheed, we found that most Saudi pilot trainees had very limited night vision, even on the brightest of moonlit nights.

>Their training retention rate was minimal including maintenance personnel. Some had dim memories and had to be constantly reminded of things that were told to them the day before. An American, British or any other western instructor is burned out pretty quick. It actually took Muslim C-130 pilots years before they could fly in the dark safely and then would be reluctant to leave the lights of a city.

>Ask any Marine, Air Force or Army guy who’s been trying to train Iraqis, and especially Afghans. Islam is not only a religion; it’s a way of life all the way around. Yet another set of revealing facts about Muslim beliefs and traditions and ways of life. 1400 years of inbreeding.

>Nikolai Sennels is a Danish psychologist who has done extensive research into a little-known problem in the Muslim world: the disastrous results of Muslim inbreeding brought about by the marriage of first cousins. This practice, which has been prohibited in the Judeo-Christian tradition since the days of Moses, was sanctioned by Muhammad and has been going on now for 50 generations (1,400 years) in the Muslim world.

>This practice of inbreeding will never go away in the Muslim world, since Muhammad is the ultimate example and authority on all matters, including marriage.

>The massive inbreeding in Muslim culture may well have done virtually irreversible damage to the Muslim gene pool, including extensive damage to its intelligence, sanity, and health. According to Sennels, close to half of all Muslims in the world are inbred. In Pakistan, the numbers approach 70%. Even in England, more than half of Pakistani immigrants are married to their first cousins, and in Denmark the number of inbred Pakistani immigrants is around 40%.

Other urls found in this thread:

cairnsnews.org/2015/09/30/muslims-suffer-insanity-low-iq-recessive-disorders-from-1400-years-inbreeding/
meforum.org/441/why-arabs-lose-wars
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>The numbers are equally devastating in other important Muslim countries: 67% in Saudi Arabia, 64% in Jordan, and Kuwait, 63% in Sudan, 60% in Iraq, and 54% in the United Arab Emirates and Qatar.

>According to the BBC, this Pakistani, Muslim-inspired inbreeding is thought to explain the probability that a British Pakistani family is more than 13 times as likely to have children with recessive genetic disorders. While Pakistanis are responsible for three percent of the births in the UK, they account for 33% of children with genetic birth defects.

>The risks of what are called autosomal recessive disorders such as cystic fibrosis, spinal muscular atrophy is 18 times higher, and the risk of death due to malformations is 10 times higher. Other negative consequences of inbreeding include a 100 percent increase in the risk of stillbirths and a 50% increase in the possibility that a child will die during labor.

>Lowered intellectual capacity is another devastating consequence of Muslim marriage patterns. According to Sennels, research shows that children of consanguineous marriages lose 10-16 points off their IQ and that social abilities develop much slower in inbred babies. The risk of having an IQ lower than 70, the official demarcation for being classified as "retarded," increases by an astonishing 400 percent among children of cousin marriages. (Similar effects were seen in the Pharaonic dynasties in ancient Egypt and in the British royal family, where inbreeding was the norm for a significant period of time.)

>In Denmark, non-Western immigrants are more than 300 percent more likely to fail the intelligence test required for entrance into the Danish army. Sennels says, "The ability to enjoy and produce knowledge and abstract thinking is simply lower in the Islamic world." He points out that the Arab world translates just 330 books every year, about 20% of what Greece alone does.

>In the last 1,200 years of Islam, just 100,000 books have been translated into Arabic, about what Spain does in a single year. Seven out of 10 Turks have never even read a book. Sennels points out the difficulties this creates for Muslims seeking to succeed in the West. "A lower IQ, together with a religion that denounces critical thinking, surely makes it harder for many Muslims to have success in our high-tech knowledge societies."

>Only nine Muslims have ever won the Nobel Prize, and five of those were for the "Peace Prize." According to Nature magazine, Muslim countries produce just 10 percent of the world average when it comes to scientific research measured by articles per million inhabitants.

>In Denmark, Sennels’ native country, Muslim children are grossly over represented among children with special needs. One-third of the budget for Danish schools is consumed by special education, and anywhere from 51% to 70% of retarded children with physical handicaps in Copenhagen have an immigrant background. Learning ability is severely affected as well. Studies indicated that 64% of schoolchildren with Arabic parents are still illiterate after 10 years in the Danish school system. The immigrant dropout rate in Danish high schools is twice that of the native-born.

>Mental illness is also a product. The closer the blood relative, the higher the risk of schizophrenic illness. The increased risk of insanity may explain why more than 40% of patients in Denmark’s biggest ward for clinically insane criminals have an immigrant background. The U.S. is not immune. According to Sennels, "One study based on 300,000 Americans shows that the majority of Muslims in the USA have a lower income, are less educated, and have worse jobs than the population as a whole."

>Sennels concludes: There is no doubt that the wide spread tradition of first cousin marriages among Muslims has harmed the gene pool among Muslims. Because Muslims’ religious beliefs prohibit marrying non-Muslims and thus prevents them from adding fresh genetic material to their population, the genetic damage done to their gene pool since their prophet allowed first cousin marriages 1,400 years ago are most likely massive. This has produced overwhelming direct and indirect human and societal consequences.

>Bottom line: Islam is not simply a benign and morally equivalent alternative to the Judeo-Christian tradition. As Sennels points out, the first and biggest victims of Islam are Muslims.

>Simple Judeo-Christian compassion for Muslims and a common-sense desire to protect Western civilization from the ravages of Islam dictate a vigorous opposition to the spread of this dark and dangerous ideology.

>These stark realities must be taken into account when we establish public polices dealing with immigration from Muslim countries and the building of mosques.

cairnsnews.org/2015/09/30/muslims-suffer-insanity-low-iq-recessive-disorders-from-1400-years-inbreeding/

bumping

How will lefty scientists spin this around? We have genetic proof that Islam is bad.

Bump for GREAT TRUTH

Islam is a plague on people in so many ways, but this is one of the worst aspects of it. In some Saudi Arabian cities there is only 3 last names left because so many people have interbred.

Seven out of 10 Turks have never even read a book.

wtf roaches? is this true? I thought Turkey was like a 2nd world country like eastern Europe or South America

The only book you need is the Holy Q'uran.

Genes are racist!

And sexist! Who do you think turned all those trannies into the wrong gender in the first place? Genes, that's who!

Bump

post the source you fucking faggot

>training mudslimes to fly planes
Pretty sure that's you're problem.

im fucking retarded

kek

Same as their yiddish brothers. What else is new.

it's Qur'an genius

>(((Judeo)))(((Christian)))
Other than that, good article.

cool so they are like jew their own genetics and inbreeding destroys them

we're shit

Turks are probably the closest to sentient among the mudshits, and that's only because they're just corrupted Greeks. Give them a few more centuries and the same Anatolia that produced incredible works of beauty and philosophy during its Christian days will decline into just another Islamic shithole. Fuck I hate Islam

Noice

Breddy gud

and some retards here think this religion is based and not degenerate
pedophilia, incest,.. terrorism is just a plus

this.
saudi arabs are basically muslim jews

brazil go get fucked by a tranny please

>the saudi hijackers of 9/11 accidentally shot the pilot and were trying to land it to their best ability
wew

>citation needed

the same % as americans i would guess

These illnesses probably hurt the economy. Sterilization is in order.

>cairnsnews.org/2015/09/30/muslims-suffer-insanity-low-iq-recessive-disorders-from-1400-years-inbreeding/
You just made my night

Bumping for finngolian truth

Silly poland. You're supposed to be catholic.

islam hasn't been around for anywhere near 1400 fucking years

i always forget if it started in 600s or 700s but it's still pretty accurate, get fucked Jamal Al-Burger

Would explain why we have so many crazy people in our community and why I feel like a genius among them

I m a morrocan muslim non inbred AMA

When you go back to Casablanca brown man?

>american education

Never because I come from the rif mountains

I m not a desert dweller and I have yellow skin ( really)

Inbreeding is not a problem. All tropical races are retarded inbred or not, and the jews for example are also inbred but smart.

All populations if you go far back enough have gone through many bottlenecks and nothing bad has resulted from it.

Inbreeding can even be good when letting natural selection act. Those who accumulate defective alleles die and those who don't survive, thus leading to a population free of diseases instead of having to worry who to procreate with in case both partners carry a defective allele.

Why are you so ugly?
Do something about your hair, it looks like pubes

... Which 7 or of 10 Turks can't read.

on another topics, tell me about Moroccan and Algerian relationship about western sahara (or whatever the fuck you call the land occupied illegally by morocco since the 70s), anything interesting happening there?

You hurt my feelings user

I m a solid 6 ...

>Implying lefty scientists acknowledge that genes affect more than skin color

>sentient
Sapient

Algerian here. Nothing interesting except politician's banter.
>Would explain why we have so many crazy people in our community and why I feel like a genius among them
Don't get too full of yourself, only Saudi (and the region) arabs are imbred because they're so few with no ethnic diversity

Nothing new for years about the sahara apart from the fact that more and more countries recognize our claim on it.

Both algeria and morroco overreact over the conflict for nationalist purposes but we will never declare open war on each other
we have too much too lose

And if something happens to our leadership be ready for a stronger version of ISIS to appear

You deserve to fucking die.

Get the fuck out.

Morroco is inbred as fuck as well maybe less in Algeria but it is common thing for man to marry their cousins if they didnt find any here

I m a peaceful man just want to earn money build a house and have children

Something bad about that?

kys Ahmed.

go back moors. disgusting subhumans

just one thing, you should be a productive member of society in your own goddamn country

What you want is fucking irrelevant, and since you're a muslim it's obvious you don't "just" want that.

So fuck off vermin. Take a knife to your throat.

You need to go back

I actually have a friend whose parents are muslim and of course cousins.

The three kids they have are blind and one of them is autistic. At least my friend is very intelligent, he can remember anything.

It is my country as well now

Don t worry i have assimilated well I eat fries and waffles everyday

Can t be more belgian than that

kek.

I thought they routinely married uncles and nieces, which is actually closer in relation than cousins

Yeah because all muslims think about conquering Europe right?

Most of us don t give a shit and just want to carry on with their lives

I m not rattling my sabres waiting to cut an infidel head while praying the hijra

You should do that in Morocco, not in Belgium.

Wtf?

We never did that and it was never allowed even before Islam

Hahahah holy shit that's funny

this makes me nervous as a mestizo because of my Spanish ancestry that was raped by the Moors

what about Amerindians, are they inbred? please say no

I don't know about schools in inner cities but I grew up in a redneck backwater town and I had to read books in public school. Granted I read shit loads of stuff in my spare time and always have people I know still read books. Even less educated people I know still read recreationally.

dark skinned mulattos shouldn't act so high especially when your countries have seen heir best times under muslim rule.
Reminder if your eyes aren't blue or green you're a bleached nigger

>have seen heir best times under muslim rule.

No. The spanish empire was AFTER the reconquista.

>what about Amerindians, are they inbred?
just like cheetahs and other endangered species, Amerindians are so few and so scattered they can't help it

The French postmodernists originated anti science intellectualism in the 70s. You can see it in anticolonial 'science is a tool of the white man's types. I believe Islam will declare science unislamic in coming years if it has not already been.

i don't think that's true for Mesoamerica

I ask people to AMA and all people do is insulting me

And Sup Forums say racism isn t real

How is it in France? Do you think Lepen can win?

I fear that she has some chances to get to the Élysée

Goddamn why are girls with bangs so hot.

>>This practice of inbreeding will never go away in the Muslim world
Not if there's nobody left around to do it.

> i fear

that's why we don't want you here, you don't share the same hopes and dreams as us europeans

Go make your fucking country great (for the first time)

Kurwa Kurwa Swieta Wojna

Mandatory reading

meforum.org/441/why-arabs-lose-wars

>Spanish empire
>getting BTFO by both European powers, with France getting rule over Navarre and Charles Quint ruling over Spain
>Q-quick let's go beat up peaceful bodypainting forestmen ! And being filthy spaniards we won't even need weapons other than our pajeet-tier scat-powers !
Time to face reality

Many true europeans share my opinion siciliano

Why do you poltards always generalize everything? Does it make this vast world easier to understand for you?

no, all muslims were expelled and genocided long before they colonized the americas, we should have also genocided you ameridians like the british did, queen isabel did a lot of things right but grant the amerindians rights wasn't one of them, you will be always a shame for us.

You seem like an alright guy

Enough balls to post your face on Sup Forums so I give you props m8

>Islam opposed to science
If you chav ever happen to learn to read, you'll see that science and particularly mathematics are honestly the only redeeming features we have.
>fearing anyone
>leaf roleplaying as a fierce warrior
Nice !
MesoAmerica is safe don't worry, there are even ancient ruins still being discovered to this day

Islam is literally a Harrison Bergeron society of guaranteed inferiority at war with human achievement.

>Charles Quint ruling over Spain

Charles Quint was the grandchild of the spanish Catholic kings and he lived in Spain.

>And being filthy spaniards we won't even need weapons other than our pajeet-tier scat-powers !

See pic related frenchie. We fought against empires, they had a great civilization and they outnumbered us. Even in this battle, as you can see we only had 6 guns.

>flag
checks out

pls muslim rule? do you call great time the rape of christian white virgins by muslim great time? Forcing christian kids into the army and selling them as slaves was a great time? Always remember the blood tax! BTW as a spanish in France i can say that this is full of niggers and that is something you will never see in spain...

And are do you remember what happened in pic related mate?

Your king was sent to jail by us... Oooh sorry about that.

guys I think I'm inbred, my ancestors were Russian nobles before the revolution and you all know how that turns out, long story short I have all the bad traits that are described here, bad night vision, memory etc. I'm also a pedophile and a paranoid schizophrenic. I got shafted hard in the lottery of life.

Who woulda thought

Thanks americanon!

Nothing to fear about posting your face when not many belgians browse Sup Forums and even less Sup Forums

>inbreeding maymay
Ashkenazi Jews are some of the most inbred people on earth, yet they are a true master race.

Begone Turk
No one wants you in their non-country
Jk
Feel free to shit up Belgium

no we should recognise that the austrias were foreigner scum even Isabel was a foreigner, the barcelonas was the last ruling iberian dynasty. Carlos was a fucktard and an idiot that with his son ruined Spain several times and put her through uncountable foreign wars.

May be the best post I've ever read on Sup Forums. Well done.

Agressive bump for Da Man!

I m morrocan shithead

Why is everyone calling me a turk?

Shit dude I feel for you but kill yourself.

And Jewish liberals want to import more of these scumbags to destroy the country.

can someone post some of those tad-bits of the quran that call for war against all non-believers

citation given you bumbling fuck