Knowledge Bomb. Operation Mockingbird & the term "Conspiracy Theory"

Operation Mockingbird was a program by the CIA to influence & take over the US MSM. It never ended.

The MSM is filled with Intelligence agency people(From the MSM to even local news) & Intel Agencies keep funding MSM outlets so they don't go under.

Operation Mockingbird uses Psy-Op's on the public. The way they talk, look, present the news & craft the narratives. If OM was ended you would see a Day/Night difference in how the MSM acts and does things.

The term "Conspiracy Theory" was invented by the CIA as a way to smear & label people, also as a way the public to dismiss things as "crazy". The CIA also invented several other words if people dig deeper into how they did the "Conspiracy Theory" term and apply that to other things.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
youtube.com/watch?v=KwU56Rv0OXM
youtube.com/watch?v=ACkRqpBj7n4
antiaids.org/eng/news/clinton/3-million-dollars-for-the-fight-against-aids-is-the-result-of-the-most-successful-charitable-auction-in-the-ukraine-1802.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

PAST THREADS TO DIG INTO:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

Future topics I plan on covering:

1) Good vs Evil, "Justice" vs Violence/Death.

2) Why Aliens like to Watch.

3) Fate of The West

4) Spook Shenanigans in the IC.

bump

Appreciate it & get the word around.

Don't tell me what to do, cunt, bump again

Awaiting developments, keep me posted.

goddamn dude you need a new hobby

A nice cozy night with Anon5 after shoveling snow makes for a fine evening indeed.

You lied about the media going to be on trumps side and you lied about the dam collapsing. Fuck off larper.

(Here is where he calls me a shill)

Stop saying "conspiracy theories" we're conspiracy analysist

lol

Catch up on the archives: I'm just getting information out.

>71617
What did he mean by this
Any input about the dutch elections?

Anderson cooper confirmed CIA?

The real "Media" isn't the MSM anymore.

Also as for the Dam(Which the CA Gov is responsible for & see where the money was going...) have you considered underground water flows & Erosion?

It should be a good thread & this information matters going forward.

youtube.com/watch?v=KwU56Rv0OXM

Didn't Obama lift the ban on domestic propaganda? Shouldn't we push for its restoration and for the Reagan-era Fairness Doctrine?

Checked, confirmed, Anderson Vanderbilt 720 CIANN.

If you clearly were as much of an insider as you portray yourself to be you would have said those two things in knowledge bombs instead of telling us bullshit.

Like even this KB sort of proves your whole the media will side with trump KB to have been bullshit you should have never told is, apologize

Chances are still good for Geert.

Operation Mockingbird........

Interesting.

Yep, he will call you a shill, but he will say that shill are getting shaky or some shit like that.

I hate this faggot, his threads are boring as fuck and he knows shit about nothing
>Also sage

JUST NOW: Apparently the taxes are a "portion" from 2005...seems overhyped. I'm watching the livestream. And a russian oligarch(Dimitri something
) buying 60 million dollars on a house from Trump youtube.com/watch?v=ACkRqpBj7n4

1Anything on Anderson Copper or Wolf Blitzer?

2)Is the MSM in European countries infiltrated by psy op agencies or just the US? if yes, only a few, or all?

He did & That ban needs to be reinstated.

1) You really need to think bigger picture.

2) Define "Media", because the MSM certainly is failing at that.

What? So, my father who works his ass off in the freaking coal mines somehow didn't work because some user said it on the Internet? You're confusing media narrative and your own biases with reality. Also, the white trash people you are so quick to put down are very important to society. And niggers, really? You might be surprised but some black people actually do work.

I remember thinking it was strange how 25 years ago there were tons of local news outlets, and then they were all of a sudden swallowed by NBC, CBS, FOX and ABC.

It makes sense that it was a concerted effort for tighter control of news and propaganda.

"some black people" some is not the majority, back to africa all of them

1) The Tax returns were(as I said they would be) overhyped.

2) And & Blitz are part of Operation Mockingbird.

3) EU MSM has similar operations. BBC in the UK is one.

Once again, very upset about the information I am putting out it seems.

the fuck are you talking about

This is a really stupid copy/paste that has been going on.

Exactly.

Thank God youre back. There was a shill impersonating you couple days ago

Thanks user

Bumping

I am aware.

Always look for/at the tripcode & the flag.

This information is important going forward & really should be more well known.

Just how widespread is the CIA?
I mean afaik, they are evrrywhere around the world.

They were active here for decades.

back soon i see

bump

It's everyone's favorite hour!

LARPER IS TO NTELLIGENTE' KNOWS ALL THINGS AND IF YOU QUESTION IT YOU'RE A BIG SHILLARONI

Very.

If Intel Agencies were women, the CIA would be the town bike.

It's not my fault you shills are so obvious.

Appreciate it.

lol i guess your a shillaroni acording to larp5

Hey can you tell us about how gamergate is linked to all this media stuff please

You mentioned there was more to it under the surface that we didn't dig into

If you're only willing to scream bullshit instead of having discourse you are either indeed a shill or a fucking moron

In both cases you should GTFO this thread

Is the flat earth conspiracy just complete nonsense? Been looking for a curve, but I have yet to find it. It's hard to believe NASA after watching a lot of their fraudulent pictures and videos.

Is there life after death, monsieur knowledgebomb?

I plan on making a thread about it coming up, just need to get the next couple KB information out first.

That is called Legacy,Culture & Genetics.

In other words, you need to spend time Googling and watching YouTube videos.

Ok, i'll keep reminding you about it in these threads

Are we going to be seeing significant information releases/disclosures soon? that will actually change how we look at history and the runnings of the country in a big way?

So how do we stop OM?

Here is everything he will tell you and where he gets it from

Anon5 is a faggot and will call me a shill.

Hey larper could you explain why nonwhites like to pretend to be white on the internet but give themselves away when they use nigger vernacular like 'nigga' and 'based'

Earth is round
Flat Earth is put out to discredit people saying NASA Apollo and mars rovers are bullshit
Try it yourself
Post a YT vid showing all the nasa fake shit and you get 100000s of people calling you a flat earther for no reason

looks like anon5 has his belgian proxy on now lol

Nope.

GamerGate is part of a bigger network.

It's very fascinating actually.

Which country?

If it is stopped & exposed, it will be the final nail in the MSM coffin.

I already gave some important information in the OP.

1)Anything on Ghislaine Maxwell ? (she's associated with Epstein, supposedly linked with Mossad&CIA, and even met Trump. Pic related)

2)On your thread, is this why US newscasters are having a "hollywood actor" vibe when talking?

3)Can any regular person join places like CNN, NYTIMES to be a newscaster or just CIA trained people?

see
and
NN Taleb says knowledge comes from books not sound bites. Check New Media in the nearer term but building a respectable base of real knowledge will enable you to reject BS as you come across it.

I'm worried about your mental health Shareblue.

Not a larper & they do that to "fit in" with the dominate powers in the Tribe.

>The MSM is filled with Intelligence agency people
Obvious example: Mika Brzezinski, daughter of formal NatSec advisor and old school globalist Zbigniew Brzezinski

>which country

in terms of "disclosures"?

well if anything is disclosed, wouldn't it effect the entire west? surely with all the shit that they're scrabbling to hide, one thing will come out and the rest will follow.

What is the weakest point in the chain of control that binds us under these men of power?

THE PRYAMIDS CAN FLY!!!!`111

911 WAS A HILLARY JOB

STOP ADVERTISING YOUR SHIT LARPING IN OTHER PEOPLE'S THREADS YOU CANCEROUS SCUM

1) Trafficking & Spirit Cooking.

2) Yes

3) Regular people in the MSM is rare, unless its local news but even that is controlled to some extent.

Exactly, and there is alot more of them.

Shareblue fails.

I don't have any music to link you right now but have you done/are you going to give us quick rundowns on, the bilderburg group, the trilateral commision, and the council on foreign relations? Thanks.

Jesus H. Christ on a bicycle.

It's you again.

What a waste of fucking space & time,

no bro it was mini nukes brah trust me also read my prev threads

also dinsouars are birds

How can we defeat MSM and the CIA? is this why they keep pushing fake news because their are losing their grip of control?

Anon5 I went to journalism school and I'm starting to think that there were Mockingbird agents among our classmates. It's not just that they were leftist and spewed inane SJW bullshit 24/7...they literally made a concerted effort to prevent people from reporting on things that went against the narrative.

Question: Is Qatar/UAE's obsession with art purchases a trafficking scheme?

Hello Knowledgebro.

Don't you have a Gamergate thread among your future topics?

Shareblue is mad.

The minions they use as sheep dogs to herd you guys around.

1) BG is just a fancy meeting, that is outdated now a days. but the name still has "prestige" in a way.

2) TLC & CFR are essentially relating to Globalist business interests among other things.

lots of shills in this thread

1)Even Fox News? i know they did BS in the past, but lately they've been pro Trump

2)Bill O'Reilly and Tuck Carson ?

3)Breitbart released the Paul Ryan tape exposing him as anti Trump. With Ryan's health system failing and this tape, can we expect Ryan out soon?

>Shareblue is mad.
NO, i stopped coming into your threads to insult you even though you're a larping piece of shit with no valuable insight whatsoever but now you're intruding on other peoples' discussions to spam your utter tripe. fuck off you complete fucking retard.

>formal
former

It's coming, just need to get a few more Information threads out first.

Shareblue is upset.

1) There likely were many OM agents in that school.

2) No, the trafficking is separate.

1) By making Operation Mockingbird widely known & exposing how the MSM is using/doing it. Also who in the MSM is connected to the Intel agencies.

2) Yep, the "fake news" is used to discredit non-MSM sources.

name names.

>Is Qatar/UAE's obsession with art purchases a trafficking scheme?
Got a link about this? I've never heard about it but I guarantee you're right.

If any anons have a pic relating to modern art and money laundering please post it

1) Yep.

2) They were able to get to where they were in the MSM for a reason. Doesn't matter if they are bad or good.

3) Ryan once again is his own worse enemy.

You guys are really obvious.

Because they are mad about this information getting out.

Look at my recent 9/11 thread in the archives.

Think of the population like a herd of livestock.

Who are the Sheep Dogs? The Veterinarians? The Breeding Stock?

You have to understand how they think.

Is Tucker Carlson legit?

You don't get into powerful MSM positions unless you are part of OM, doesn't matter if you are good or bad.

Are we going to have a third world war soon?

Depends on Scenario.

>look it up
>research my past threads
>just getting the word out

are majority of the MSM key players and all from a jewish family/sect which been colluding for more than hundreds of years?

I hate you, you govt shill.

Can you comment on this thread?

remember TO SAGE all larp threads people

Wtf do you commit yourself to other than being bitter.

Intel Agencies are what you have to look at.

Nope, I don't like ponies.

People reply to Mockingbird that it's 60 years old and was already exposed (ignoring it was only exposed around 10 years ago).
It's more effective to slowly make them understand how propaganda, mind control and indoctrination in democratic societies work by removing their connection of it being Hollywood movie tier bond villainy. Explaining to them that a lot of it starts as a natural process, without master planing keikaku Jew puppet masters in the background, works better. They need to from an understanding of the actual process and things involved such self censoring.
The next thing is telling them about Mockingbird and asking them how it is not naive to think that an Agency did this decades ago, and won't do it today when thing got 100x crazier. Then point out where and why money flows, explain super PACs ect.

These threads are no larps, Leaf.

Location matters if anything is going to happen.

Redpill me on Gamergate, Pastaanon

Mockingbird never ended.

Is Ancient Aliens some kind of CIA or govt disinformation show? Is that show even remotely accurate. It seems interesting and factual, but wondering if it is a televised LARP program.

So if IC types got taken out and MSM had no more connection, what would happen?

What are the most heinous acts the Intellingence Agencies conducting on the US population? Also which groups in the intel agency winning the inner divisive battle?

antiaids.org/eng/news/clinton/3-million-dollars-for-the-fight-against-aids-is-the-result-of-the-most-successful-charitable-auction-in-the-ukraine-1802.html

The most expensive painting ever auctioned in Ukraine was Damien Hirst's In love, a friend of Tony Podesta, Jeff Koons (ICMEC), Marina Abramovic. It was hosted by Victor Pinchuk, Ukraine's richest man. Bill Clinton also donated gifts to the event.

Pinchuk runs (((neonatal))) centers supported by the Clinton foundation. His father also smuggled chemical weapons to Saddam Hussein, and he actually runs a mercenary "White Helmets" army through his foundation. He and Soros are very close. He also played a direct role in covert Euromaidan operations (he runs Ukraine's media)

What we are seeing here is VIP child/organ trafficking in motion:

>Major foundation you can't criticize hosts massive event with country's upper crust.
>People w/ ability to travel w/ official standing (the Clintons) help siphon artwork from Abramovic/Tony Podesta trafficking ring to pass money undetected and transport people/organs to high-profile events. The logistics provide multiple redundancies: No one would dare to search Clinton or investigate an anti-aids fund in a poor country.
>Victor Pinchuk runs the same scheme in events in Doha, Kiev (PinchukArtCentre), London and NYC.

3rd line in the OP.

Day/Night difference in the MSM.

Underplaying human civilization ability, while making you as the viewer feel less advanced.

>The term "Conspiracy Theory" was invented by the CIA as a way to smear & label people, also as a way the public to dismiss things as "crazy". The CIA also invented several other words if people dig deeper into how they did the "Conspiracy Theory" term and apply that to other things.

That doesn't mean that any crazy shit people cook up is now somehow credible. Just look at the flat earth society.

so this series is not real? I used to believe pre astronautics