PANIC

PANIC

"Trump tax returns" are not the same thing as "Trump's tax returns".

This is what is called weasel-worded talk.

Guaranteed they are not the personal income tax returns for Trump, but rather for affiliated entities or persons.

And even if i'm wrong and they are Trump's personal returns, if there was anything explosive it would have been scooped by now.

the returns are fake, fabricated by MSNBC

It's nothing

Nice try alt-righter, but in the tweet says "(Seriously)".

FLEMPF BTFO

Even if they weren't. These are just personal tax returns from 12 years ago. they are only going to show he filed taxes that he legally had to do so and took deductions as legally he could.

Literally nothing

That's just what MSNBC would say if they didn't want us to watch and find out about Trump tax returns

Gotchu Rachel Maddow!

Dear Rachel

If you want to run this as a story, don't release it on the same day Emma Watson's nudey vids hit the Interwebs.

All the best,
--
Grandma

Shit is about to hit the fan user.

They're releasing trumps taxes

Emma Watson leaked her own nudes

Something big is about to happening

Checkem

>Emma Watson nudey vids

? Tell me more

2005 was a long time ago

Lawsuits incoming. MSNBC is kill

Whooooaaaaa

Checkt

>He pays 10s of millions in taxes and makes hundreds of millions of dollars per year.

JUST

What what what ?

What are you talking about and where the hell do I find them ?

SOMEONE QUICK

GIMME A QUICK RUNDOWN

He paid a 28% tax rate

Fappenning v2, gentleanons. Telling you where would break the first two rules of the internet. Have phun!

THIS MEANS HE'S GOING TO JAIL RIGHT?

>Emma Watson leaked her own nudes
NANI?

"DRUMPF BTFO"

Says increasingly nervous man for the 3 millionth time.

it was literally nothing, 2 pages of 1040 form and
>WHAT COULD BE HIDING???!!!

it's fucking nothing

trump probably leaked the returns to distract from Ryan's AHCA clusterfuck

No problem user. I usually don't pay attention to celebrity stuff. It just took me by surprised it was Emma Waston.

Really made me think...

Maybe he pulled what I pull every year. I don't list any deductions on my pay this way the government thinks it's getting more money than it thinks it's getting. At tax time I claim all deductions and get all that over paid tax money back. It's like winning the lottery and trolling the government at the same time.

Is this the March 15th happening?

Congratulating yourself on giving the IRS a negative interest loan. Oh yes, who's the Good Goy™

that's the opposite of how it works

the tax returns are confirmed fakes

What a weird joke. I hope that's a joke.

>returns from 2005
Big deal.

hes wrong, there's actually no interest at all, but what I think he's saying is that you lend them free money that they get to use in between you paying it and the return, when that money could have been collecting interest in your possession the whole time.

Nudey vids of Hogwarts
Hold me

Moron.

legit lol'd out loud

Enjoy your 0.08 percent bank interest.

don't be retarded, if something big was to happen it would have been blasted online everywhere right away
when they say "we've got something big tune, we'll reveal it in x amount of time" it's guaranteed to be nothing

turns out the 1040 was faked, it's not Trump's

BREAKING: {meme}

(Seriously)