Why do so many people deny the Armenian Genocide Happened?

Why is it so much more taboo to say the holocaust didn't happen than saying the Armenian genocide didn't happen?

How can there be a Youtube channel called 'The Young Turks'? It's literally like calling a channel 'The Nazis'

Other urls found in this thread:

en.rightpedia.info/w/Holocaustianity
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenian_Revolutionary_Federation#Young_Turk_Revolution_.281908.E2.80.9314.29
youtube.com/watch?v=LmfVs3WaE9Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

jews

can confirm

Who cares dude remember the six million

It is true though. You can't take a fucking piss without some kike screaming about muh 6 gorillion. The Armenians just need to play the victim card more, though it's probably too late

btw that photo is from a moive.

Armenians are shit-tier people, so noone cares.

Armenian genocide is a just a historical event, the HOLOCAUST is a religion. Big difference. Do not forget it.

en.rightpedia.info/w/Holocaustianity

There's an Armenian on TYT as well.

More importantly, why do western world care so much about muh arbedians? thats the only reason glendale is the shape that it is in right now

Who cares enough to say one way or the other

user pls, i'm friends with an armenian

not a week goes by i don't hear about it

they're literally "mountain jews"

>How can there be a Youtube channel called 'The Young Turks'?
Young Turks and CUP are not the same. The name YT was given to a group of ottoman progressive movement that also included Armenians. CUP was also part of the group called YT.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenian_Revolutionary_Federation#Young_Turk_Revolution_.281908.E2.80.9314.29

Jews were Nazis too

If the armenian genocide actually happened why there are so many armenians still left to whine about it?

because it was a Christian genocide, and Christians can't be opressed

western armenia was affected, east was OK

Great fap material

Need more of this kind

Speaking of the young turks

kikes want a monopoly on "muh genocide" so they don't popularize it to the pleb public.

Roaches need to exterminated.

"Accordingly, I have placed my death-head formation in readiness – for the present only in the East – with orders to them to send to death mercilessly and without compassion, men, women, and children of Polish derivation and language. Only thus shall we gain the living space (Lebensraum) which we need. Who, after all, speaks to-day of the annihilation of the Armenians?" - Adolf Hitler

Even Hitler said no one cares about them.

Cause white people are evil

That quote is BS.

You may accuse me of shilling, but I'm Jewish and I honestly don't know. However, I also think that the fact that the Armenian genocide is almost never talked about is incredible fucked up and disrespectful to the millions of people killed by the Turks.

That's not true! There's Kim Kardash... I mean, there's Dan Bilzeri... hmm, Ana Kaspar... uhh hmm Anita Sarke... well fuck

Obersalzberg Speech, check for yourself.

Fake quote popularized by (((them))) to show Hitler in bad light
You can't imagine how much of Hitler's (((quotes))) were fake...

lol look at austria and wannabe austria sticking up for the meth-head dictator

FUCK ARMENIANS. I'M ASSYRIAN AND MY PEOPLE DIED AS WELL DURING THAT GENOCIDE. ALL THEY DO IS CRY ABOUT IT WHILE WE'RE STILL BEING KILLED BY MUZZIES TILL THIS DAY

1-It was longer ago so theres less of a connection to it

2-it happened in the middle of asia, so it really isnt part of western history

3-it was to a MUCH smaller extent than the holocaust

4-one of the aspects that makes the holocaust so horrifying is that a "civilized" country did it. People sort of expect third world barbarians to behave like that

5-aremenians dont really have any prominent presence in the west as opposed to jews. They also dont have the media connections of something like hollywood.

>Obersalzberg Speech
>Three documents were grouped together during Nuremberg Trials which contained Hitler's speech on 22 August 1939 (1014-PS,[2] 798-PS,[3] and L-3,[4][5]) and only the document L-3 contained the Armenian quote.[6] Documents 1014-PS[4] and 798-PS were captured by the United States forces inside the OKWheadquarters[7] but these documents did not contain the Armenian quote.

>only the document L-3 contained the Armenian quote
that should ring your bell.

Also the picture OP posted is from a movie. It is also fake.

HITLER DINDU NUFFIN!

At least there is no gay leaf on our flag.
That probably biggest achievement than your existence.

The nuremberg trials, where the accused could never even challenge the presented "evidence".

People would never make up shit about their opponent in war!

Its all true.

youtube.com/watch?v=LmfVs3WaE9Y

because ((((they)))) have more influence than a bunch of fucking Armenians. And its not just the armenian genocide, the belgians killed over 15 million congolese but no one even knows about that because its just some niggers amirite? im not sure whether the holocaust was real or not but even if it was, the guilt effect that it has on germany is too much

They tried to pull same BS for Turkey in Malta trials but it failed. The Nuremberg trials aren't unique.

Its like people forgetting that Stalin and Mao's KD ratio was phenomenal

Western Christians believing Eastern Christians in a forced migration event, just like in the suppression of Bulgar uprising 30~ years before the event. Literally 'muh 1,5 GORILLION'.

Think about it who would the west support in a world war? The enemy Turks or the Armenian lobbyists in their country?

If they had the power like Jews they would've smeared it in your face every goddamn day.

600 BILLION JEWS WERE BURNED ALIVE IN OVENS YOU INSENSITIVE ASSHOLE

Another oil reserve.

You retards actually believe the Armenian Genocide happened??????? what the fuck is wrong with this board????????????