Catalog

>Catalog
>Ctrl+F Mandela
>No results
You guys disappoint me.
Here is a recap of every event that has changed when the universes merged:

- Berenstein or Berenstain?
- Did Nelson Mandela die in this century? Or 25+ years ago?
- Mirror mirror on the wall, or magic mirror on the wall?
- C3PO has a silver leg.
- Curious George has no tail.
- Pikachu lacks a black marking on his tail.
- Coen brothers, or Cohen brothers?
- Did 9/11 occur on September 11th? Or did it happen on September 10th, as many may recall.
- Mother Teresa only became a saint last year.
- The chinese guy in tianmen square was not run over by a tank. Instead he was pulled aside.
- Febreze or Febreeze?
- Looney Toons or Looney Tunes?
- Fruit Loops, or froot loops?
- Flinstones or Flintstones?
- Sex in the city or Sex and the city?
- Life is like a box of chocolates, or life was like a box of chocolates
- Luke I am your father, or No I am your father?
- KitKat or Kit-Kat?
- Monopoly guy has no monocle?
- Mona Lisa is smiling now.
- It's a beautiful day in the/this neighborhood.
- Location and size of new zealand, Japan, madagascar.
- MLK shot with handgun, or rifle?
- Mussolini is a different man than what you think he looks like.

Does anyone else have anything to share?

way ahead of you nazi guy

time war bro
the souls are waking up to rein in a new age(frequency change).

It is real.
There are a lot of changes.

Stop being a faggot and make this reality see fit.

So many fucking pussys in this timeline

3P0 has always had a silver leg? His left from the knee down was silver.

I will be moving this thread over to /x/

but my comfort zone and my weed.

hnnnrrrgghhhh

What? So, my father who works his ass off at freaking nintendo and somehow didn't work because some user said it on the Internet? You're confusing Sup Forums drivel and your own biases with reality. Also, the white people you are so quick to put down are very important to society. And niggers, really? You might be surprised but most black people actually don't work.

some of that stuff is spoopy but some of it is retarded autistic shit by kids who don't know what they are talking about.

>Looney Tunes
It's called Looney Tunes because when it first debuted in the 1930s the cartoons were made for the purpose of selling sheet music. Because back then people would still get together with their fiddles and mandolins and play music together.

So they would have short serials before movies in the theatres that would feature all sorts of looney cartoon characters acting out whacky scenes in sync with the music that they were trying to sell.

People ended up liking the animations quite a lot though. So as television began to emerge as a major from of household entertainment they decided to keep producing the cartoons as a standalone form of entertainment.

But for that reason it always was Tunes. Because they were originally selling Tunes.

i think you responded to the wrong thread.

>Looney Tunes
Are you retarded? Tunes are music. Toons are cartoons. Think about it.

And it went hand in hand with the sister series Merri Melodies. which see
was another series of sheet music they were trying to promote.

Its literally always been BerentSTEIN, and anyone who says otherwise is a delusional goatfucker, Digits confirm this

>Twilight Zone's Rod Serling not Rod STERLING
>If you build it he will come vs they will come
>Magic Mirror on the wall not Mirror Mirror

Also on the topic of ultra autism mode:

"Luke, I am your father" makes absolutely no sense in the dialog of that scene. So you're dumb.
Flinstones was always Flinstones because It's the Flinstones and not the Flintstones you fucking retard.

Sex and the city was never Sex in the city again. The show is about a bunch of spinsters enjoying the night life and whining to each other about their dried up uteruses.

So it's literally about Sex (i.e. attraction/dating/etc) and the city (i.e. the night life).

So fuck you and kill yourself faggot.

Dammit....I thought I had this diverging timeline thing fixed!

*heads back to the time machine*

>Did 9/11 occur on September 11th? Or did it happen on September 10th, as many may recall.

Are you fucking retarded OP? It's LITERALLY in the date - 9 / 11. Why the fuck would it be called 9/11 if it happened on 9/10??????

Some of the others I admit are curious, but you're still a faggot.

If you build it he will come, again, agelet detected.

He's trying to attract a very specific disembodied baseball player spirit. Hence "he". In the end "He" comes with a whole baseball team as a bonus for his determination.

dude that gif almost as cool as homer simpson pussy

Also froot loops has always been froot loops because part of the original marketing design was that there was an orange and a lemon between the fr and the t on "Froot".
So Fr(orange)(lemon)t. And when they had to register a wordmark when registering the trademark the two fruit on the design clearly resemble O's
Likely meant to invoke feelings of whimsy.

Clearly some of us are in a different timeline, thank god its the one where Trump won. Im pretty sure the one I came from has Hillary as president

The most important coverup of our time is the Secret Space Program /Breakaway civilizations

these elites have the technology for free energy and travel to other solar systems but would rather keep it to them selves and pay for it with our tax money

how can they travel across space if the earth is flat and covered by a dome?

>t. Brain damaged puddinghead,

>Pikachu lacks a black marking on his tail.
Never happened
t. pokeautist

The only one that really fucks me up is the Breaking Bad one. First time I watched it, I could have sworn it was Mike telling Walt to back off from approaching Fring's house. Upon rewatching, it threw me for a loop when it was Fring on the phone.

It's a big deal because it completely changes the plot.

Anyone else know what I'm talking about?

>US Naval Space Weapons Division
>Names one of their ships after former Air Force Chief of Staff Curtis LeMay

K

>there are people who unironically believe this

MIDF Go away. reee