Did we just reach a level even worse than very fake news?

did we just reach a level even worse than very fake news?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JimDalrympleII/status/841822456868360192
reviewjournal.com/news/nation-and-world/bernie-sanders-paid-135-percent-federal-tax-rate-2014
huffingtonpost.com/megan-smolenyak-smolenyak/10-things-you-didnt-know-_2_b_1932720.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ZiYtMW8_cR0
twitter.com/RepLloydDoggett/status/841843739739983872
twitter.com/RobertJNathan/status/841844838731460608
youtube.com/watch?v=P84OKTUx6LY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

proof that drumpf is a tax cheating fraud. cant wait for his impeachment

Have your first (You), ya sad fuck.

>Says he paid 38 million in tax.
Kinda hard to be a tax cheat if you paid 38 million in tax in 2005.

Are we sure she's not jewish?

>drumpf tax returns proves he has direct connections to russian government and chinese banks

h-h-h-he's gonna MAGA

>Trump paid a 28% tax rate, but we think he should have paid 50%.

>smug demeanor
>small half-smile
>dictating what is good and what isn't good for the American people as if she was elected
>creating a dramatic buildup
>generating outrage and disgust before revealing a very non-discriminating tax return

It doesn't even fall into the same category as news. It's more like grandstanding and virtue signaling

and where in the tax form does it say "direct deposit of 100 million rubles from Putin Inc" ?

>a rich russian parked his yacht next to a rich guy that is slightly connected to Trump
>POL BTFO

He hid it using the Hitler-Stalin reparations loophole.

So he paid taxes. No surprise there. What did this hag say this time?

You know what else proves he has direct connections to chinese banks?

When he used to regularly announce at his rallies that he was renting office space to the biggest bank in China and he was talking to the guy about how much money they were flowing and that's how he knew that trade deals at the government level made that look like peanuts.

>more like grandstanding and virtue signaling
So much this

i thought this was woody allen from the catalog

it was literally nothing, Trump paid $38 million in taxes in 2005, but due to MSNBC accounting $4 million of those weren't really taxes even though they were paid as payroll taxes.

DRUMPF IS DONE ITS OVER FOR HIM

Stop posting that hook-nosed kike.
You lost so get over it, jews. You will learn to lose a lot more.

Isn't 100 million rubles like 500 bucks?

No we just returned to classic storytelling except people are WAY more gullible than they used to be.

Liberals and the MSM are basically like the priest crying "witch" in the 1600s except unlike the priest they have neither souls nor moral centers

Do you think she'd be less grumpy if she gave in and took some cock?

These people really need to have that "Oh, I'm full of shit and wrong about almost everything" moment. Too bad that will probably never happen. Civil war is gonna be a bitch.

twitter.com/JimDalrympleII/status/841822456868360192

IT SAYS CLIENT COPY DID TRUMP LEAK THE RETURNS HIMSELF?

FPBP!

Even they acknowledged the possibility that Trump himself leaked it to distract from his lying and train wreck first two months.

literally everyone is trying to figure that out

Trump wrote fucking BOOKS about playing the game. He's the best in the world. This is all laughable.

Let's be honest it's pretty obvious, and you know the answer user

Who cares senpai. Gas them all!

>A FUCKING WHITE MALE!
Seriously you should post a pic of the female CNN reporter and not some faggy dude.

Randy Madlow btfo

Cut my life into pieces

She's a homosexual, more than qualified for the gas chamber

25% tax rate. Gentle reminder that Bernie Sanders paid 13.5 percent federal tax rate in 2014.

reviewjournal.com/news/nation-and-world/bernie-sanders-paid-135-percent-federal-tax-rate-2014

fuck drumpf

Are we sure it's not a very feminine man?

post-ironic factual news

rachel_maddow_with_bloodshot_eyes_and_JUST_haircut.png

She's a quarter jewish.

Someone link a youtube copy of this

huffingtonpost.com/megan-smolenyak-smolenyak/10-things-you-didnt-know-_2_b_1932720.html

>The remaining quarter of her ancestors were Jewish and self-identified as Russian and Polish at the time of their arrival in the U.S., but by today’s borders, their old country hometowns are located in Ukraine and Lithuania.

i seriously cant tell if this is a man or a horrid "woman"

youtube.com/watch?v=ZiYtMW8_cR0

It's a healthy weight bull dyke.

Underrated

So this Jew dyke just committed a crime by unlawfully releasing PRESIDENT Trump's tax returns, which in all honesty he probably leaked himself?

>like the priest crying "witch" in the 1600s
Wasn't Salem just a bunch of ye olden Stacies blaming other people for the shit they did?

The more things change, the more they stay the same

50 D Inter dimensional Yahtzee

i agree with both

>thinks being a rooster in year of the rooster means you are chicken to release your tax returns

Me and my cultural ignorance amiright?

>one roll yatzee with 50 sided dice in hyper space
whoa. This man is unstoppable.

u fukin mad goyim?

in this case, milhouse can be a meme

Heck, even she isn't sure of that.

2005 #trumptaxreturns show little. Congress could get the full story now if Republicans voted for my amendment instead of covering it up.

twitter.com/RepLloydDoggett/status/841843739739983872

@maddow Was there a Form 8938 (Foreign Assets) included in 2005? How invested was #TRUMP in Russian industry in '05? Now? #TrumpTaxReturns

twitter.com/RobertJNathan/status/841844838731460608

You guys might be too young to remember this, but Geraldo once pulled a similar stunt. He opened Al Capone's vault on live tv, thinking it would be filled with treasures or something. It was, of course, fucking nothing.

youtube.com/watch?v=P84OKTUx6LY

this shit was so dissapointing