Jordan Peterson AMA - March 23rd 7-9pm EST

Hey Sup Forums. I'm working with Jordan Peterson to get an AMA going, and wanted to invite you to come and share your thoughts and questions for Dr. Peterson. It's happening March 23rd 7-9pm EST on /r/IamA.

Other urls found in this thread:

utoronto.ca/about-u-of-t
researchgate.net/profile/Jordan_Peterson2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jordan Peterson's resting face is hilarious

I'd love to talk to this guy. I'm at the university of york in the uk and think there would be a huge reception for him among conservative types at a lot of british unis. for sure.

resting pepe face

Count me in.

>reddit

>Reddit
No thanks, I go to UofT so if anything I called always try to talk to him in person

>reddit
it will be flooded with the_donald scum and shills.

Yeah, I know. We're doing it this way to reduce the amount of complexity when it comes to having him answer questions. Assuming this one is successful, I'm pretty sure he'd be up for doing them again in the future. I'd be happy to pitch the idea of doing one directly on Sup Forums to him.

If you've got any ideas for what I can do to make this one successful, feel free to email me as [email protected].

HOW DO I SORT MYSELF OUT?

What is the name of your stand?

what is the point? why bother him with bullshit like AMA's? just let the guy make his video lectures... unless he's whoring himself out for more exposure to bump his patreon from 21k/month to something a bit more liveable.

Bukkake Holocaust

if you have time look for the wikileaks ama. I think that will be the most helpful message anyone can give you.
They have accepted the idea of identity politics and tend to be agressive towards any person/party/organization wich does not fit his point of view. This are people that think reality is an illusion.

tldr; good luck in that leftist retarded circlejerk, look out for Jordan. This people are really agresive.

This

I love JBP but I think this is stupid

>Hi Jordan what do you think about frogs? Hehehe praise kek!

Comedy gold

The point and interest for me is that I'm a Canadian, and he's a very prominent canary in a coalmine. His profession is federally regulated, just like the industry I work in. Seeing what happens to him will give me a good idea of what will happen to me.

The point of having him participate in an AMA is not to have people tell him he's right, but to point out where he's wrong. His opponents and detractors need every opportunity to challenge his argument from every angle. Having logical and verbal engagements is what keeps us from having physical engagements, after all.

As for his Patreon, I personally subscribe to it because I think the investment I'm making into society and in someone I believe in is worth it. I can't speak for the other ~1000 subscribers.

>Having logical and verbal engagements is what keeps us from having physical engagements
[citation needed]

You're retarded

Tell him to fuck off and die he's a scumbag

the talking bit usually comes before the punching bit. don't tell this guy .

>point out where he's wrong
this is the only reason to do an ama here
i agree with most of what mapleprof says but he'll get plenty of disagreement
it'll be mostly b8, maplefag

yo leaf!

we would like him to drop some "sort yourself out" in this platform
Give us some meme material, dont let us down

Doctor in fucking what exactly??

I'm confused. Don't doctors work in hospitals and treat sick people??

Like is that dumb looking fuck with some mask on his head, rambling on the internet a "doctor"?
Ya wtf eh??
Isn't Canadian health care like 35th in the world?
Probably cause guys like this are "doctors"

fuck off

he speaks about that in his videos bro
His favorite example is one with wolfes but i wont explain it to yo

All the Universities in Canada where built in the 1960/70s.
None have old halls from the 1800s or early 1900s. None.
They where built in the 1960s and 1970s.

They hired ANYONE to be a teacher. I'm not joking.
This "doctor" was literally taught by some halfwit canadian who lucked into a professor job at the newly built University.
They did the same thing for all the high schools built in the 1960/70s.

This dickhead pasty as fuck, leaf is a fraud.
Not that repeating yourself to retarded 20 year old kids year after year is hard or takes real intelligence

What about Harvard? They hired him.

he taught at harvard in the 90's
it wouldn't have been completely marxist then, and academic bullshit aside it counts for something

yeah but he does not mean that.

action leads to action and innaction also leads to action.

>Having logical and verbal engagements is what keeps us from having physical engagements.

This mean that you can come up with an experiment that shows that "physical engagements" are a direct result of a lack of "verbal engagements"

now you tell me that history shows that, come on.
Words have meaning. Do not let anyone brainwash you.

lol, this
It gets stupid quick

ye well that citation is not rly true
cant type much now because i feel for the mechanical meme and makes to much noise

Are you retarded?

utoronto.ca/about-u-of-t

U of T (where he is) is a top 20 school, founded in 1842 which used to sit higher in the rankings. McGill is similar. Quite literally all of Canadas best universities were founded in the 1800s

1827 not 1842. My bad

le

I understand he treats patients at a clinical practice. He also has written research papers, for what that's worth.

researchgate.net/profile/Jordan_Peterson2

Sort yourself out user!

I think he deserves Roundabout

Fits jungian archetypes and uroborous, and death and rebirth

doctor was a title originally used to denote a doctorate (degree). It later became associated with medical doctors or physicians. He has a PhD, not a MD

You're wrong. I went to UNB (1785), Acadia (1838) and MUN (1925).
Wrong, wrong and wrong

>its an argentine proves hes a nigger (again) episode

why I am laughing so hard

do it on metacanada if you don't want a commie shitshow full of bad questions.

I believe he also said something to the effect of "an archetype is the ultimate meme". Trying to pursue and express the idea of logos could be associated with at least one archetype. Plus, anyone featured prominently and/or often will become a meme somehow.

So how does user reconcile Jo Pete's doctrine of eschewing unnecessary suffering and trolling? Trolling is fun and hilarious, but isn't it entirely unethical? Isn't it unnecessary emotional harm ?