GEERT THREAD #3: EVERY HOUR UNTIL THE ELECTION EDITION

GIVE HIM YOUR ENERGY
\o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/
Post Geert memes, etc. etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=DuLq_AaOezk
youtube.com/watch?v=AbtixMoSKsg&t=2297s
youtube.com/watch?v=shdiTRxTJb4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i will give him my energy when he wins

first for fuck geert

MAKE EUROPE GREAT AGAIN

GEERT TAKE MY HIGH ENERGY!!!!

THREAD THEME

m.youtube.com/watch?v=DuLq_AaOezk

GIVE GEERT YOUR ENERGY BOYS

WE WILL MAKE THE NETHERLANDS GREAT AGAIN!

First for Tanya. Make the Empire Great Again!

Praise Kek \o/

Serious Question: How does denying the rights of Muslim citizens not make you a fascist?

I smell a winner

AWOOOOO PIG SOOOOIIIEEE

ARKANSAS SUPPORTS GEERT

\o/
FOR THE WEST!!!

Making meme magic for this kike loving fake blond mongrel will greatly anger kek. You have all been forewarned...

MAKE
HOLLAND
GREAT
AGAIN

S H A D I L A Y

Obligatory Historical Get by Geert

Gets for Geert, conjure them here.

It makes me a fascist and I'm proud!

Make Holland Great Again.

take the energy

If Nazi Remnant (i.e. d*tch) vote in hitler geert Allah (PbuH) will unleash a plague upon them

who here is denying being a fascist?

Serious Question: What about fascism is objectively bad?

No one cares.

Still praying to kek

This

Good

Allah is a degenerate and will be BTFO by the based Dutchman tomorrow.

What rights have been denied?

REMINDER THAT RESULTS WILL ONLY BE MADE PUBLIC ON MARCH 21th.
Because our constitution says that our common Dutch law determines what constitutes a Dutch citizen. Geert could change the law to disallow Moroccan citizens from being Dutch allowing him to deport them legally and without changing the constitution.

GO GEERT!!

By the power of Kek, Geert shall prevail!

HAIR BLEACHIN'

\o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/

Is that so (((they))) have enough time to fix the vote?

SGOOOOOO GEEEERT

PRAISE!

Why does our heros have so fucking ugly names and haircuts though ?

Still, have my digits.

S H A D I L A Y

Geert is the man!!! Good hair too!! i hope hes plowing some busty dutch hotties!

Sorry, I don't get gets

Is this the true power of spiral energy? No... it's something greater. MEME MAGIC! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WE'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING AHHHHHHHHHH

Kek is with us

MAKE TRANCE GREAT AGAIN YOU MAGNIFICENT BASTARD

Kek will it!

if he wins I vow never to fuck with Dutchmen about wearing wooden shoes ever again

Oh ok that seems reasonable.

Read his one (1) page manifesto. He wants to ban the Koran and remove Muslim dual citizens.

COMMENCE THE LIBERATION OF MAINLAND WESTERN EUROPE!

G E E R T

W I L D E R S

Checked and praised

Nice numerals

Is ok maine

Just keep shitposting

You'll get one eventually.

Because Muslims aren't even human.

P R A I S E K E K

Let's go Nederland!

This guy is a legend

The votes have to be manually counted 3 times over. We have a distrust for electronic vote counting.

Moloch gimmi ur energy
fuck geert & fuck white ppl

how many hours until something happens?

Good. The Netherlands is for white folks only you filthy nigger

Geert will win! Take my energy Kek!

B A S E D

If digits landslide victory. If not he gets no assistance from meme magic. Take that drumphkins

youtube.com/watch?v=AbtixMoSKsg&t=2297s

Also, is there any chance that any other party will form a coalition with him? Without this it is nearly impossible for him to beat the leading party right?

Geeeeeeeeeeeeert

win it all.

check

He will win, kek is with us, digits confirm

>\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/

Geert for western Emperor.

All we need him to do now is to take a hostile stance towards Israel and he'd be perfect.

Good luck Geert

\o/

WE NEED SMUGNESS. TRUMP IS SMUG. FARSGE IS SMUG.

GIVE ME SMUG GEERT.

Serious question here, how is women being lashed for being raped not muslim? We can not let mohamed get his hads on the launch codes.

Kek

checked

With the Netherlands election system, is there ANY chance of him becoming Prime Minister?

I mean he could absolutely win the most seats, but he'll never be able to make a government.

I was going to study for a physics exam tomorrow but clearly GEERT WILDERS needs my energy more than I in order to MAKE HOLLAND GREAT AGAIN.

TAKE MY ENERGY. PRAISE KEK

A

Checkd

youtube.com/watch?v=shdiTRxTJb4

Double double numbers.
Very nice.

All I ever see is Jose Mourinho.
They're both great irl shitposters.

DOUBLE DOUBLES

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

\o/

SHADILAY

SHADILAY

Please Kek, we still need you. Let them see your power!

He can form a coalition with a couple of smaller parties if he gets enough seats for himself as well.

We have a lot of parties that are only concerned for single issues like building more roads or lowering pensions for the elderly. Geert could guarantee pushing those laws if they were willing to form a coalition.

Praise Kek

How many hours left, Colgate-bros?

I can feel it. The way the shit clings to the air. The shit pressure is building up to a shit blizzard. Geert wins and creates a shitstorm. Globalism is kill

IF DIGITS GEERT WILL BECOME EMPEROR OF THE GALAXY

Get for geerts

Goys I think Geert could actually do it

No one cares about your stupid fucking Palestine, Achmed, no one. No one.

Expelling Muslims is far older than fascism

This 7 is for Geert

R-REROLL

Just a reminder, Netherlands is way too cucked and economically stable to vote for Geert.

They will vote for the man in the suit instead, because it's the (((safe))) choice.