HAHAHAHAHA

LITERALLY WAS IT WORTH IT FOR 1 NIGHT OF EXTRA VIEWERS? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/articles/donald-trump-got-a-big-break-on-2005-taxes-1458249902
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not to mention WSJ reportrd this back in march with the exact same figures. Maddow """"exclusive""""" btfo.

I will NEVER get tired of winning

Trump seems to be a very generous man.

Im twisting my nipple clamps atm

Next surprise....

Rachael blowing her jaw off

KEK

BASED DRUDGE, CAVEMAN WEBSITE FROM THE 90S, STILL BLOWING THE FUCK OUT OF SHITLIBS AND THEIR MEDIA 2.0 SOCIAL ENGAGEMENT REAL TIME ANALYTICS

64 DIMENSIONAL UNDERWATER MALAYSIAN STARCRAFT

>I fight as hard as I can to pay as little tax as I can
>pays more taxes than Obama
WHAT A FUCKING IDIOT. DRUMPSHITS BTFO!

Source

I don't comprehend the wsj being right

CAN'T
STOP
WINNING

now the story will become about trump being an ineffective businessman because he paid more taxes than he should have

they'll interview some janitor that one of his hotels fired and use him as evidence of massive layoffs due to trump's poor money management skills

Not gonna lie, former MSM supporter here. It's fucking hilarious watching the liberal propaganda machine crash and burn like this. But in all seriousness, I'm so fucking glad Trump got the nuclear codes.

This is good.

How is he even paying that much when he is a real estate developer and should have had paid most of his taxes in capital gains? No doubt 2005 was one of Trump's more "generous" years.

This fucking leak was definitely planted to kill the zero tax narrative for good. It was that fucking jewish professor who said he "found it in his mailbox." Probably jewed MSNBC out of a few hundred K to appear on the show too. Sneaky jew fucker was in on it. Holy 128-player Battlefield.

90's Internet best Internet

why can't people just admit that maybe Trump is actually a good guy?

He isn't Mother Theresa or anything, but he ain't that bad either. Less slippery than Hillary or Bernie Sanders that's for sure.

low energy morons on this site.

it was worth it because of lots of viewers all tuned in to the click bait about his taxes but instead got a full does of rachel connecting the dots between trump and the russians HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA lots of eyes on the tv tonight HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

12D INTERDIMENSIONAL, HIGH GRAVITY UNDERWATER HANDBALL

Yeah this is the first time all these leftist viewers have heard about the russia narrative! Oh No! Lmao dumbass.

No the story is:

If you have $10 bill in assets & earn $150 mill off it, youre a lousy business man. or you lied about $10 bill assets HAHAHAHAHAHA

Not just lefties tuned in tonight...HAHAHAHAHAHA

When they do they have to admit THEY'RE the bad guys

I'M TIRED OF WINNING

I WAS EXPECTING SOME ACTUAL DAMAGE

HAHAHAHAHA

F UCKING LIBTARD FAGGOTS

Maddow announced it on twitter like an hour before her show, anybody on twitter has already heard the Russia narrative, you're falling apart shareblue, but I enjoy seeing you meltdown as you wait for how to be told to spin this.

Why the fuck didn't he release his tax returns before?

Fuckin' btfo

Why do it when he knew this would happen eventually? I actually predicted this would happen but I thought it was going to happen before the election.

Holy fucking shit, just when they thought they got him in the dirt... He twisted their dicks inside their asses.

This man is something else.

By letting the left get more and more obsessed and delusional about it they ended up looking even dumber when they finally did get released.

i'm starting to think they enjoy it

why the fuck did you fall for the tax return meem

American politics aren't just Hillary and Bernie Sanders.

Not because the DNC couldn't come up with a better candidate, means that they are obliged to like the republican.

Brazil has weird metaphors.

>thats old news a-user, nothing to see there comrade i mean friend...

keep sweating fucking traitor

THEY ARE GETTING OUTJEWED

Donald Trump Got a Big Break on 2005 Taxes wsj.com/articles/donald-trump-got-a-big-break-on-2005-taxes-1458249902

Lmao this isn't old news, it's new fake news, and it's great. Trump was wrong about 1 thing though, never tired of winning.

Yeah, that was a strange one, maybe something is lost in translation? No matter. It's going into my lexicon for future use.

The DNC is filled top to bttom with retards like Hillary and Bernie though

The dumb dike had to what she had to do to PROTECT THE PEDO RING!

>her own network wrecking her

c-could she get fired for this?

>The Left is literally tanking their campaign for comment section and social media (You)s.

Thanks, Maddy!

Kek
4D chess

BAITED
BODIED
BUTCHERED
BLASTED

you parrot the words like a good parrot. every thing that goes against your traitor mindset can be dismissed as fake news. you win all the time if every thing you dont like is "fake".

i should type this in russian, you probably understand that better

why not do it when it would have the maximum effect? they were ilegally obtained, somebody is going to jail, and it makes him look good.

why release them early when he knew his enemies would fuck themselves over trying to get dirt on him and look stupid in the process

These mother fuckers are like Dr. Claw and Trump is Inspector Gadget.

>Trump paid 25% of his income

Holy SHIT. What the fuck, that isn't fair at all.

Kek he just posts links on a white page and he has almost as many views as Yahoo. It's great.

Eat shit, hillary.

Trump be trollin', libs hating. Rollin', patrolling, trying to catch 'em in sumthin' dirty!......

>why didn't he give into his enemies childish demands

Hmmm...it's almost as if the numbers on a tax return may not give you a complete picture of a person's financial situation in reality (due to cashless expenses like depreciation and things like NOL carry-forwards)

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM....

"As I can"

Why would he?
For what possible reason?
It became a Leftist meme that tax returns = election hax because, here's the kicker, it's their OWN weakness. Their using the empty universe philosophy in a suddenly much more nuanced political environment with an ever increasing number of participants and knowledgeable (and vocal) NPCs. They're playing the game, but Trump, he's playing his opponents.

What type of Chess is he playing now Sup Forums???

still,that's more innovation and actual coding than zuckerberg.

Giving you a (uoy) [use a mirror for that] because this is quality

It was so anti-climactic.

I support Trump as much as the rest of Sup Forums but I assumed he WAS hiding something.

I figured he was either hiding that his income was much smaller than he brags about or that he was paying no taxes.

Instead...it's literally nothing.

We really are in the best of all timelines.

Holy fuck someone this retarded exists.

The media is like Hamilton Burger, and Trump is like Perry Mason (except he's not being played by an actor who's gay.)

>Obama is a better businessman than Trump
Oh wow

No, he did twist their dick in their own asses

Man, what a loser. Earning ONLY $150 million in a year. How I would hate to be in that situation.

And how much paid how-her-name from msnbc?

This.

>THIS is the best deal he can get?! lol lol lol

Or;

>Most of Trump's tax was via the AMT

>Trump wants to get rid of the AMT

>The whole presidency is so he can avoid paying tax.

Do you need a Waaaaambulance?

now type that in your mother language russian. fucking traitor. just close your eyes and yell out "fake news" while you get fucked with the rest of us for supporting this red faced russian cuck

What you really need to take away here

What you really need to concentrate on:

We had a fucking revolution over some shitty 2% tax. Why the fuck aren't we marching on Washington and blasting all those stupid niggers right in the chest? Why is anyone paying 19%, let alone 25%?

Now the shitlibs can't bash him. This is just getting better by the day.

Lol hAHahhAH hAH

Former Bernie supporter here. It's fucking hilarious watching him get lost in the food court and think his parents aren't dead, but in all seriousness we can't let this man get a hold of the driver license.

liberals feel this really intense emotional impulse to infantalize Trump and fantasize about supervillans controlling him

The psychology of a leftoid is very interesting

MSNBC on suicide watch

HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Such anger, user.

Are you feeling okay?

> $38 million taxes on $150 million income
> Not 2016 taxes but 2005!
> Higher tax rate than Comcast
> Higher than Obama (who falls into highest tax rate along with Trump

lollllllllllllll

I hope he kill their credibility in a such a humiliating way that even the SJW faggots cannot look away any longer

You're either a really bad shill or a really good troll getting some (yous) out of me.

I bet you don't even know what an above the line or below the line deduction is dipshit, have fun googling the answer for your reply.

TV/movies=democrat echo chamber

PLAYED LIKE A FIDDLE

id smash that depressed pussy

>young communists

All fat from eating all of that cheap, corporate, genetically modified food.

Because that Jew faggot nigger Marx wasn't born yet.

>being this mad

>Why the fuck didn't he release his tax returns before?
Because the media told him he had to.
fucking duh.
were you even paying attention over the last year

LAWRENCE ODONNELL IS A GIANT VAGINA

>HE SAID HE PAID HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS IN TAXES
>THIS 1040 FROM 2005 SHOWS HE ONLY PAID 30 MILLION AFTER NOL
RED HANDED! DONALD DRUMPF DEFNITELY HASN'T PAID HUNDRED OF MILLIONS IN TAXES ALSO MSNBC'S RACHEL MADDOW FROM THE RACHEL MADDOW SHOW IS A HERO H E R O BRB COMMERCIALS

The ol' sphincter twister maneuver

Highly sought after and rarely granted.

Oh they got off.

Trump is not hiss company. The company files and pays taxes separated from his personal income.

It's almost like you don't understand business.

is this the same as the Brazilian analogy "flicking the dirt"?

he hammed it up JUST to make this happen.

For this moment right here.

the best part of this "tax release" was all those viewers waiting for the taxes got a quick primer on russia+trump

fake news!