are russians white?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rcsG-u2GtZE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

too white you mean

>slav
>white
pick one you 56% nigger

Russian here. I'm the whitest person I know in Cucknada. If America is 56% we must fucking be 10% in our major cities

t. Abdullah Al-Bashari

how does this disprove my point you fucking leaf nigger

they once were

Depends on your definition of white

Because you are a fucking Britcuck

You import Somalians and Turks to rape your daughters and steal all your gibs. You brown hair brown eyed fuck

If Slavs aren't white, at least we're not huge fucking cucks like you

>leaf
>calls others cuck

Weew m8

>Canada
>Talking Shit about others country's immigration polices
Keep Dreaming of Your White Canada Which Will Never Happen

The slav bloodlines split with the indo-euro lines a bit before the bronze age before either one really became white.

Considering they're the only group that has consistently given the proper europeans a run for their money it's pretty clear they've got a lot of the same stuff going for them.

Did jews holocaust whites in the bolshevik revolution?

Canada is beyond saving as are UK

At least I have an ethnic homeland I can return to. You Anglos, Swedes, and Germans seem to like cucking yours beyond the point of no return

>Inb4 Russia 15% Muslim

Conquered segregated territories don't count. Moscow doesn't count either cause frankly, fuck Muscovite cucks

>Implying USSR wasn't 100% controlled by Jews

Eh, not really. Most have Asiatic blood. But really, who cares? They're white enough, as far as I'm concerned. At this point, we need all the numbers we can get for the upcoming race war. We can't afford to be too picky and into the weeds about "muh racial purity".

This is the correct answer.

After Judeo-Bolshevism, there are few of the original White Russians, who in pre-history were also the seed population for tribes that migrated into Western and North Europe - Germans, Scandinavians etc. are all descended from the blond steppe people of Russia.

Now they are a mongrelized race of Armenoid-Uzbek-Mongol hybrids.

>heres why im same as you
>but not really
holy fucking kek u live in delusion

>Russian men

Light skinned niggers even according to the Japanese

>Russian Women

An utter disgrace who whore themselves out in the Middle-east and China to a ludicrous degree.

So all in all, we can safely conclude that Russians and slavs in general are not white.

Considering how I dressed as a squatting slav for Halloween and no one got mad at me for discriminating a race, I'd say they're either really white or maybe I'm a race that isn't white.

Yes. Far more then the meager 300,000 jews that died in the shoa.

Point still stands, I have a homeland I can return to. You don't

You're literally importing the death of your people and history. My blood has nothing do do with Canada and my homelands are safe while yours are fucked by Mohammeds

I cannot wait to finish uni and get out of here. At least I'm not in Toronto

>importing
>border hopping
>inb4 you dont do anything about it
trust me we do as some one who worked in the police for 10 years, we deport them as soon as a plane will take them

That's why London, Birmingham, Leeds, Manchester, and all of your major cities have segregated Muslim no go zones?

Not even Toronto is that bad (yet)

yes they are

llike you said before conquered doesn't count unless in my case it does for some reason.
>inb4 they don't use violence
trust me riot teams aren't enough to deal with these people, you step on the wrong side of the road and have death notes through your door.

Yeah, they're the weird whites.

Russians are white until they turn 35, then they undergo metamorphosis to an indeterminate race.

The difference is Slavs cucked the Chechens, Ingush, Dagestanis, etc and we own their land

Muslims cucked London and Birmingham and Manchester now they own your land

You are being cucked by Mohammed's cock

You are no longer safe in your own homeland

I'd proudly wear the "non white" label if it means my peoples are no bending over to spread our asses for some fucking Arabs

I hate Anglos reeeee

>Considering how I dressed as a squatting slav for Halloween and no one got mad at me for discriminating a race
Well, that settles it then

Russians are the last hope of the white race. I believe our last hope is to get some right wing politicians into european leadership then with the support of russia and backing of their military begin removing non whites and leftists. There wil be a great war and diaspora europeans will return to fight with their brothers. After we win and rid our homeland of foreign invaders with te help of brother russia, we will turn on the united states and obliterate it. Then we send all the jews who weren't smart enough to return israel back to israel and live happily ever after.

>That's why London, Birmingham, Leeds, Manchester, and all of your major cities have segregated Muslim no go zones?
If you genuinely, unironically believe this to be true, then you're a fucking retard. A run-down, shitty, crime-infested area, where there happens to be a large immigrant population, does not instantly become a "no go zone". It's just a shitty place nobody wants to live or travel through. You're a Russian who lives in Canada. By your logic, Russia is a "no go zone". Otherwise, you'd live there.

Do the two eating men on the left not look white to you?

t. Britcuck in denial that his country is being cucked left right and center by Mohammeds his leftist Jew politicians imported

Can't even walk in city streets without being harassed by Sharia police

Wew lad sucks to be British

>1 post by this ID

>Can't even walk in city streets without being harassed by Sharia police
Do you genuinely believe this, or are you just trolling?

youtube.com/watch?v=rcsG-u2GtZE

I'm well aware that shit like this happens in Muslim-heavy areas of East London, but my question was do you genuinely believe this is something the majority of British people have to deal with? It's like if I showed you a video of a Russian person having their head cut off by a Chechen terrorist and used it as an example of what the average Russian person has to go through on a day-to-day basis. It would be ridiculous and highly innacurate.

me in India
I think I am white

are russians asian?

>Considering how I dressed as a squatting slav for Halloween

If they stopped you to take selfies with you then you're white.