Bluepilled: the game can't even sell 1 million copies

>bluepilled: the game can't even sell 1 million copies
JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UOgvbS4GkF0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>tfw i got this for free and still haven't bothered to play it

I think it's funny how watchdogs 1 is a shit game with a boring story, extremely uninteresting characters, and horridly boring storyline. Their solution to improving it was to turn the characters into tumblr and give it a 1337 HAXORZ spin. They took a boring turd and spray painted it into a boring rainbow colored turd.

Meant to say bad controls instead of repeating. That story was so fucking boring though fuck me.

Lucky for me my bluepilled brother was able to make his friend buy this, he was really close to buying it himself.
I want to redpill him but i cant.
any ideas?

HOLY KEK THE GUY ON THE LEFT OF THE COVER HAS THE ANTIFA FLAG WHAT THE FUCK

now you know how little attention i've been attention to ubishit

have him express a slightly different opinion on social media and watch all of his friends turn on him. it's the ultimate red-pill.

The first one was the worst piece of shit game. Tbh, I can't think of a single Ubisoft game that I liked. They all feel like they're pressed for a budget.

I stopped playing when i had to rescue his mute nephew on the train or whatever the fuck that was. Why? I don't give a fuck about that little shit or about my character. And why is he growling all the time? You're not Batman, stop it.

kinda what happens when you put identity politics before making a good game

designed for console control more than gta fuck em.

First game was over hyped so people lost interest.

They lied about the graphics which passed off a lot of people.

It wasn't even that good compared to GTA.

They barely marketed the second game as they literally announced it a month or two before release.

In the very first mission, people are watching your character, vetting him. They are debating whether to recruit him.

> he is a registered gun owner
> is that gonna be a problem?

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

rainbow 6 siege was pretty good

I thought assassins creed 2 was pretty cool.

>black guy as the protagonist
Call me racist but I never play games like these.
EVERY single one manages to inject some sort of anti white rhetoric in there.
(Mafia 3 being a great example)

haven't played the game but i would assume that a group of criminals wouldn't want to have a registered gun owner that authorities could trace a crime to

Assassin's Creed series remains to be surpassed as the worst video game series of all time imo.

When Dunkey made this video, I was like... finally someone said it.

Video game quality has gone so downhill... Dark Souls is possibly the best - it feels like an actual video game if you know what I mean. Can't wait to play Breath of the Wild.

youtube.com/watch?v=UOgvbS4GkF0

San Andreas avoids this really well with most of the blacks being scumbags

What were they thinking

>dark souls
>BoTW
you are nu-Sup Forums

Yeah San Andreas was really SJW tier

>game takes place in san francisco
>surprised that a character would look like this

Tbf, almost all the characters in GTA games are scumbags.

i can't even be bothered to pirate it.

when i look at the screens i just think about how bad it will be.

Is this the one where Diddy is the main character?

Dude, I've played like everything kek

The recent 2-D Rayman games were pretty good.

DESU bought this game because I liked first Watch Dogs for muh-hacking skillz. Story was okay but the characters were degenerate as fuck.

I only liked assassins creed 2. All the other ones were shit. Assassins creed 1 was boring as fuck and highly repetitive. Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood and Assassin's Creed: Revelations just seemed like assassins creed 2 but with a few new little toys to play with in your inventory. Assassins creed 3 could have been neat but turned out shit and that native guy was such a shit character. I didn't even bother continuing buying any of the next games.

Isn't the protagonist the only sane man and everyone else is some degenerate retard?

>nigger protagonist
>first mission is literally stealing a bike

>Dunkey
look i know that Sup Forums is the underage hive now but don't be so obnoxious toddler

Farcry 3

Ubisoft is the king of singular elements, the stuff they make is actually great...if they were minigames.

None of their games come together at all, like empty disparate parts that seem like they shouldn't even exist in the same universe. side quests that have nothing to do with anything or that affect the game whatsoever,

main stories that would be interesting if they were a miniseries on Amazon.

The only thing they really have going for them is an absolutely crazy library of mocap animations, meshes and textures and always high quality voice talent. and half the time the transitions of the animations look broken. Honestly i wonder if there are just too many cooks in the kitchen or they just don't give af.

>not farcry 2 or blood dragon
user, please

Tfw wildlands is better

dunno why but I associate Ubisoft with games
for mobile devices

>None of their games come together at all
Child of Light is the only exception

>farcry 2
user that game was shit
not only that but they lied so much about it

will rockstars next GTA game go full Alex Jones style?

I hope so

> make new ip
> sell millions of copies
> change the main character to some black dude
> cant break a million

Pretty much. Guy with mask is crazy and likes to blow shit up think his name is Wrench. Josh is your typical school shooter type but a hacker. The chick runs the ((brand)).

What on earth is that

Idk, watch dogs 1 is mildly entertaining if you ignore the story and spend your time assassinating furries/homo/canadian/anime fans/etc.

Escape from Uganda