>He, She, or It?

Kek

Kek

ba/xim/zan/xer/ga

Kek

And on the seventh day Kek said,

"These digits hath dubbed mine sexual identity: apache attack helicopter!!"

kek/kuk/kem

Ye should understand that Kek himself shall come down among the children of men, and shall redeem his memes.

And because he dwelleth in flesh he shall be called Pepe, and having subjected the flesh to the will of God, being the Father and the Son

The Father, because he was conceived by the power of Kek; and Pepe, because of the flesh; thus becoming the Father and Son—

And they are one God, yea, the very Eternal Father of heaven and of earth.

Praise Kek

Shadilay, my friends.

kek

frogs can change sex, havent you seen Jurassic park.

Kekself

Males are the superior gender
He

not so, my friend. females are compassion and curiosity

Praise kek.

This is fucking genius.

In Neil Gaiman's Sandman comics gods are beings that form in the ethereal plane through human beings collective belief in them. The more people worship the more powerful they become.

Maybe Kek is an elder chaos god that we have summoned through our collective angst, self hated, anger, sexual frustration and ennui.

Kek is a force, Kek has no gender because Kek is beyond this physical world. Kek represents the primordial darkness before there was light. KEK is the void from which all came forth.

Well said, but in practical terms we need a pronoun. We can repeat kek all the time whenever we mention kek. We need a pronoun for kek.

In Egyptian mythology Kek was masculine and was represented by a frog. His feminine counterpart was Keket or Kekuit which was represented by a serpent. So Snek is Kek, albeit the feminine aspect of Kek.

Both Kek and Kekuit were aspects of the same entity, so use whatever the fuck you want to user

you cant use a pronoun to talk about me. you may either use my name or user.

Exactly this