Can some one explain how jesus was white?

Can some one explain how jesus was white?

I am conflicted on the concept of him being born white in roman occupied jerusalem in the middle east.

>I already know i'm a leaf please don't point the obvious

Other urls found in this thread:

chronologia.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He wasn't. Some people do say that he was Roman as Mary was supposedly Roman

Jesus was a Levantine Jew, so he was not "White" proper though he probably looked Mediterranean and not like an Arab, so he was within the phenotypic range of White people.

He was as white as a Greek or Roman i suppose

phenotypic range of black* people.
Stop trying to use your white privilege to whitewash history, cracker bitch

There are all kinds of depictions of Christ and they sometimes fit with the culture that depicts him. I haven't found any racial description of him beside "descended from David" so he was Jewish

>Amy-Jill (((Levine)))
>using her work to say Jesus was white
I have to say, this makes me feel fuzzy inside.

chronologia.org/

>arabs are white when convenient

bump

So did white people write the new testament?

Well, it was written in greek.

So whats with these LARPagans saying Christianity is jewish?

iesous was born through a mixed shemetic background to save the dark race and offter them a chance at salvation. they took the name israel and it had to be restored. the white race is saved naturally because they are the true children of god. japheth: first born; intellectual, scientific. lords of the earth.after set split atum the second image of christ, ra and eve created the white race before set corrupted creation again and created the niggers.

He was white. Brown people lack the compassion Jesus has. You really think a black man talked about anything but but "muh dick", "FICKI FICKI" or "gibsmedats"?

Look at the darkest sephardi jew you can find, then look at the darkest historical depiction of jews.

After that look at the average depiction of jews from the levant around Jesus' time.

Odds are you'll find them mostly being depicted as white-ish, maybe with some golden brown tanning.

/thread

Jesus was white because he was God's son.
Mary got bleached.
Proof? Read what happened to Moses on the Mountain when he was visited by the Holy Spirit.
Checkmate.

yep finally someone that says it like it is, he was mediterranian and he the most he could be is tanned like italians from the mezzogiorno or coastal spanish (not southerners they are all moorish) or greeks

Well it did evolve out of ancient Judaism, the old testament or Hebrew bible is part of scripture.

And the coming of Jesus is a fulfillment of old testament prophecies. And his teachings are largely based on the old testament.

Though the Greek philosophical tradition also played a huge role in Christian theology and consequently Christian doctrines.

It also appealed to White people more than anyone else, since a lot of Christianity's moral teachings, rituals and motifs tended to appeal to them.
And there's the fact of Christianity being practiced in Europe for the last 1000-1500 years and it having Greek and Roman converts since the very early church.

I'd say Christianity has a Greek and Jewish ethnic origin, and it's largely a White religion and maybe less so a broadly "Caucasian" religion by who it appeals to and who practices it.

>caring about what some arabian guy did 1000's of years ago
Turn the other cheek, goy. Weakness is strength.

The new-testement was written by Jews mostly, 4/5 of the writers are Jews. And one writer was Greek if I recall correctly.

Though, again if I recall correctly, the Jews who wrote it were Hellenized and so spoke and wrote in Greek, and two of them, Paul and one other(i forget) were trained in Greek philosophy.