What does she say at 4.54? Everyone who disagree with them is straight, and white, and male, and cis and ____?

What does she say at 4.54? Everyone who disagree with them is straight, and white, and male, and cis and ____?

youtube.com/watch?v=FEaZyYOLUUk

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

right-leanin'

What is that? Sorry for my trouble with that English word. Is it a right voter or something?

Man I don't give a fuck what an attention whore she is, I would rail sh0e so hard. Her stupid slutty outfits and boxxy makeup and her tiny size.

I hate this wannabe boxxy, coal burning, fat guido fucking, bitch

OMG GUYS MY IQ IS ABOVE 75 BUT I HAVE TITS! AND I WEAR TOO MUCH FUCKING EYE LINER

right-leanin'.

Meaning of that?

Inb4 her nudes get posted.

leaning to the right on the political spectrum

Thank you very much, user.

Stop posting disgusting coalburners

when the day of the rope comes i hope she gets a place in the first row

Doesnt she have a boyfriend, a white one?

fat guido faggots aren't white

>implying shoe has nudes

don't make me fap again user

Did you guys know that Shoe had an anxiety issue where she ripped out her hair and now she wears wigs?

Not that I really care, I would fucking wreck her, impregnate her, and support her as a stay at home mom

He's not white. He's mexican or someshit.

>fapping to nothing

She does, it's commonly known on the board, just ask anybody to post them and wait, it will definitely pop up in the thread.
Somebody post the nudes already so we can be done with this.

Yeah guys... post em for ending the thread... I wont be fapping anyway

By the way: 1:40 "They keep their genitals intact". Is she jewish? Or what does she refer with that?

I like this girl, she's a qt 3.14.

Yes. Your opinions are right wing.

I dunno if it was this or another vid but there was a quote she said where she said "that's why I have a dad, and a daddy" that made my dick diamonds.

OP is this babby's first politic? Can you honestly not decipher that someone says right leaning and what that might mean in the context of an american anti-feminist political youtuber saying it?

Dude, I just had trouble with the lang.

Coal burning? She is dating armored skeptic who is white

she earned her right to be in the same sentence as boxxy. she poasted on unichan like a heck of a lot and they called her horse face and everything! she got the last laugh though, right out of the tyrion lannister playbook. she went black! and no insult is worse than subjecting yourself to that. self-deprecation at it's most fleek

what about this?