RACHEL MADDOW CLOWNED BY HER OWN NETWORK

BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

SUICIDE WHEN?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q76rxpKm3m4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_Cohn_(investment_banker)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Holy shit. My sides.

She should be named Rachel Madcow instead.

How fucking incompetent can you be?

Trump released these as a distraction

When it comes to the media there is simply no limit to their incompetence.

Ain't that a shocker.

That's some good shit.

X

FUCKIN'

DEEEEEE

We could play that game infinity
>Ww2 was a distraction
>Revolutionary War was distraction
>Civil War was distraction
>Great depression was a distraction
>9/11 was a distraction

Not gonna lie here former (((Lugenpresse))) supporter but in all seriousness we can't let this bitch get her hands on the tax returns.

>we can't let this bitch get her hands on the tax returns
I'll be sure to call yesterday and tell them.

I think the idea is that they've been winning for so long that the second they encounter any meaningful resistance they crumble and panic. They were expecting the right to just sit around and fight a, "principled defeat."

>Trump has never proven his taxes are audited
>Even if they were audited, it wouldn't prevent releasing them

Come on now, we all know he is hiding something terrible in there. what is he hiding?

DELETE THIS

Listen, asshole, you want more aid money or not? If so, shut up and nod when we say something.

Literally BLown the FUCK out. Liberals are Literally FINISHED lolololol

>he doesn't know we're the slave of the jew
>he thinks we "give" them aid

You are intellectually dishonest if you claim trump isn't hiding something in his tax returns that he doesn't want anyone to know about

BTFO
T
F
O

There's no evidence for that.

Did she even read the tax form before she aired it? Did anyone from MSNBC read it? How could you miss "CLIENT COPY" ????
Fucking stupid cunts, I hope they get sued.

Kek is here!
B
T
F
O

when is he gonna file the tax returns, then?

Your just made Globalism is code word for communist Jews. Maddow just delivered us a victory. Now we have the high horse once again. Deep state purge incoming tomorrow.

Trump leaked these two pages of tax returns himself to draw attention away from the immigration ban, which goes into effect tomorrow.

Are you retarded?

If trump wasn't hiding anything that would harm him politically, he would have released his tax returns by now. you have to be a special kind of retard to think he isn't hiding anything

His taxes have been filled every year friendo :^)

Learn how to speak before trying to get involved in adult issues above your understanding

at least he isn't as shady as Clinton

Filing tax returns? Most people do that in the Spring, which is when we have tax season in our country. If you mean disclose, who knows? But he's not legally or contractually obligated to do so, and in fact most presidents have not done so.

Oh Hon...

if there was ANYTHING bad in his taxes someone in the govt woulda leaked them long ago

He isn't required to release them, I wouldn't want my tax returns publicized. Only a retard would offer up their personal tax returns. I don't care regardless what he has in there. Couldn't care any less. Go back to subverting conservative culture.

he made a promise to release his financial records, still waiting

She needs the JUST haircut, stat.

Hear me shopfags.

I wouldn't be so sure about that.
Have you forgotten Trump was a close friend of the Clintons and he turned against them only when Hillary stood in his way of power?
youtube.com/watch?v=Q76rxpKm3m4

are you genuinely retarded? he made a campaign promise to release financial records after he got in

"If you have nothing to hide then don't worry." Understandably you might not be aware of the ins and outs of the constitution, but the Fourth Amendment and Fifth Amendment protect us from this kind of crap. Also, your 'evidence' AT BEST, would be circumstantial and would fall flat in a court of law.

Not legally binding.

If this is how each release is going to go I'll fucking wait a year between each return. This is rich as shit.

he had his fingers crossed behind his back tho

>not taking the effort to do something he doesn't have to = hiding something
You've missed a step in logic there, Goldstein

The press plays roshambo while trump is playing 10D scrabble

What are YOU hiding, asshole?

Trump has never proven the IRS is auditing his taxes.

As far as we know, his tax returns are currently a well kept secret.

Whatever he is hiding, is certainly something bad enough to harm him politically

I still don't get why the hell they published them. My spidey sense is tingling. Did they not read them first? This doesn't make any sense...

LOL so u admit that he isn't able to keep his word unless it is legally required

/baka

Seriously, how the fuck did this happen? Why would she and the network even bring it up if they didn't understand the implications beforehand? Were they legit just in a hurry to get it out quickly to compete with other networks? I just think I could run a corrupt legacy media company much better than they are.

He just released them, stupid kike

He paid more than Obama and Bernie Sanders lmao, fucking kike

Rachel Maddow needs to take a vacation to sort herself out.

yep, and retards like u voted him in bc he said "DURRRRR MAKE AMERICAH GR8 AGAIIN, KROOKED HILLARY DURRR"

>file

idiot. hiding your posts. get out of gradeschool.

You know it to be true.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Do you know what, "isn't able" means, exactly?

>2009

>two pages from 2005
>"He just released them! nothing more to see :D :D"

Suuuure user!!!! Trump is refusing to release his tax returns because he isn't hiding anything amiright?

BC he disagreed with what she stood for.

>Post yfw Maddow made a complete ass of herself

>Trump paid a higher percentage than Bernie
HAHAHAHA
He just keeps winning

>intellectually dishonest

As opposed to what? Physically dishonest?

Is gender re-assignment physically dishonest?

What a dumb stupid kike lmao

He just released them and he paid 25% (38 million dollars)

The wild card is always better than the criminal.

to expose simple minded retards like yourself

hes playing the media to near perfection & it makes me comfy

Can somebody give me a quick rundown on this entire saga?

This exactly. I don't get it. Why would they do this?

>kike
don't care about your opinion, and it is just an opinion

Here's how I think it went down:
>OH GOD LOOK SOMEONE LEAKED US HIS TAX RETURNS QUICK GET ON THE AIR AND TELL THEM DRUMPF IS EVIL
>Dyke Maddow gets on twitter "WE HAVE THEM WE HAVE THEM (SERIOUSLY)."
>they read it a bit "Guys its the 2005 ones"
>gets on with people who can actually articulate about it
>"W-what you mean? He made tons of money? And he paid tons of t-taxes? N-no wait what about muh Russia?" guy says Trump probably released it himself "N-NO!"

he's so clueless about his ignorance it's not even funny

Intellectual dishonesty means standing by a claim even if it defies logic.

If you claim trump is not hiding anything in his tax returns, that's intellectual dishonesty because it's an illogical conclusion considering how hard he refuses to release them

I already refuted this. Give up, go home. This argument carries no weight.

Just reminding you that trump hired the president of goldman sachs to be the director of the national economic council. i wish i was joking, but i am not.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_Cohn_(investment_banker)

Gary D. Cohn (born August 27, 1960) is an American investment banker. He is the chief economic advisor to President Donald Trump and Director of the National Economic Council.[1][2] He was formerly the president and chief operating officer of Goldman Sachs.

You know they fucked up when cnbc starts telling you it was literally nothing also

>Maddow hyped up that they have Trump's tax returns
>Trump paid a higher percentage than pretty much everyone
>Liberals BTFO

you willingly voted for a hypocrite that accuses Hillary of being a criminal while hiding his companies records.

did u graduate high school by any chance?

This post is a distraction. Nice try JIDF.

Fuck off, Kike.

>jidf scripting for gets and shilling anti-trump bullshit
Jesus, you're transparent

citation needed you filthy jew

It is you who is the retard mr heebie kikeburger, he is just doing this to keep you idiots distracted. if you haven't realized this by now than you are hopeless

When has any president ever released his company records?

*cough cough*

Not and argument. Also, are you going to answer my question about the meaning of, "isn't able" or are you still stuck on, "filing returns?"

do you know what "reading comprehension" means? You condescending prick

>God's chosen people
>Build a wall around their country because some shitskins blew themselves up
Really makes you think

two in the think, one for the fink

and?

Jew.
Die.

Really. You are a globalist that would kill many innocents for shekels.
I would punch ur jew nose irl

And laugh

eternal butthurt. we get 8 years of these butthurt faggots. rejoice anons!

You still haven't answered the question.

HEIL DIGITS HEIL VICTORY

Ah, another voter that's completely fine with his candidate not fulfilling campaign promises.

You guys are truly the sharpest tools.

How many shekels do you make per shitpost?

PLS MR.PRESIDENT STOP WINNING ALREADY ITS TOO MUCH

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE give it baaaaak

Holy fuck this Maddow Trump Taxes thing has me laughing and gloating like it's post-election night again.

THEY JUST KEEP FALLING FOR IT.
>Libs say you don't pay taxes

>Play into their paranoia and don't releases returns so they demand blood
>leak returns to maddows team
>have the fake news liberal media redpill their own fucking audience of millions of cucks that Trump in fact DOES pay his taxes and the last years outrage from the left was completely unwarranted and a total smear.

11D CHESS.