Is there a correlation between privilege and support for The President?

Is there a correlation between privilege and support for The President?

The people pictured are some of the "cool kids" from my high school, out at a bar, probably doing some underage drinking. And guess what? ALL OF THEM are staunch Trump supporters!

While on the other hand, my unpopular nerdy friends and I all supported Bernie Sanders.

Other urls found in this thread:

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/28/political-ideology-in-america-by-race/
people-press.org/2015/04/07/party-identification-trends-1992-2014/#race
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Winners start business and vote Republican.
Losers collect welfare and vote Democrat.

Poor life choices it's not lack of privilege.

Make money get a shower and get out.

I never thought of it like that. I am now a Cruz missile.

Then who does everyone in-between (i.e, workers) vote for?

Because being rich isn't about being smart or skilled. Being rich is 100% about being socially adept. The skilled work for the cool kids and the cool kids take credit for their work. Just like in high school, this is how the world works. There's really no difference between a high school "bully" and a Wall Street hedge fund manager besides age. Wall Street is essentially the new Mafia. And that's why the cool kids vote Republican: because the cool kids grow up and work on Wall Street, and Republicans are in Wall Street's pocket.

Whoever rapes them the least.

Yes, fucking obviously, successful people are going to vote mostly for the successful/rich people party, which is true in probably pretty much every country.
Depends on if they're white or not. Whites will vote Republican more often than not, nonwhites will vote overwhelmingly monolithically Democrat.

Asians tend to vote Republican too, and they're not White.

That's because Asians tend to be rich and successful

These 2 statements contradict each other

No they fucking don't

Those are the "cool" kids?....lol!!!
Why is poo in the loo Raj hanging out with them?

where do you live? in my area the privileged 'elite' kids are diehard clintonites and genuinely look down on trump supporters as lessers. im in Boston

>no source

Because I live in LA

Get out commie scum.

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/28/political-ideology-in-america-by-race/
people-press.org/2015/04/07/party-identification-trends-1992-2014/#race

In the real America, the gook, the vindaloo, and the tubby cunt on the left would be out of the picture.

Check your bias confirmation

Fairly run of the mill looking, besides the second girl from the left.

Tsk, tsk. Where are all those LA models OP?

And probably the guinea dago on the top left, too

No. There is a correlation between doing shit for yourself and not wanting to hide behind government's skirt. Cool kids were told they can be something in life. Nerds, dweebs, fags, and butthurt fucks were told they are victims and they are stupid enough to believe it. Be free or be dead. There's a reason cool kids were cool.

its a good thing your support was recorded on the ballet when you voted for bernie... oh wait!

Hillary fucked you bernie bros over so hard that I bet half you voted trump! (and rightly so)

Cool kids are also likely to become mobsters or Wall Street thugs. The problem is that our political system is dominated by 2 extreme ideologies. Either allow the losers to leech off the government umbrella funds (Dems) or give the winners diplomatic immunity (Repubs)