Why do Americans have that....Look, to them?

Why do Americans have that....Look, to them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ox4IRQVGsBU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

European Americans are more mogrelized than European Europeans.

Freedom

The prognosis is not congenital, but earned, and we are about to get our stripes back

>that....Look
confidence?

Because they're not from your native land and we have yet to build a wall.

why do australians look so weird?

That chick is extremely cute. Wife material, you can tell just by looking at her.

Distinctive clothing, culture, etc. What's wrong, they don't look bad or weird? It's better than being a fatass which is the look for them now.
That guy even kind of looks like my dad, huge chin cleft and all.

These particular two look very Anglo/Germanic. Most Americans look more alpine than that (broader faces with smaller features)

you've honestly never noticed how new world whites (usa/can/aus) have a look about them compared to europeans?

she's beautiful though, femenine

Americans do have a weird look about them. It's like they're white, but you can tell they're actually 1/8th black or 1/16th Native American.

I'm Mexican by the way and I'm whiter than 99% of Americans.

Are you really suggesting she looks like a typical Australian?

I do look at Europeans someties and go 'fuck that guy looks British as fuck', or same with eastern europeans or Italians etc

>she's beautiful

holy shit

both these people have physical characteristics that show relatively high levels of testosterone for their sex. Could be due to cultural sexual pressures offer several centuries for females to choose successful mates as success in almost any field is correlated with testosterone. Side effect of capitalism?

Her makeup is just weird and she could lose a few pounds.

Since most of the US's weather patterns are more sunny than almost all of Europe, Americans are generally more tan.
As for clothes I think most people live more casually here but I don't have a real reason why, I've always lived in the country myself so I might be different.

over*
not offer, I'm baked

lol, nice try paco

abbo genetics

I have noticed it, the whites in Australia look very different to the whites in England even though they're from the same stock.

You see Pedro, long ago America was once inhabited by a people called called "Caucasians". They are described in ancient writings as people of porcelain skin, tall stature, with golden hair of silk and eyes capable of color other than brown.

I personally think it's just a myth, we all know mehican descendents like ourselves are the purest aryan race.

Yeah but the way the guy said that...Look made it seem like it was weird or something, you can generally tell what geographic a person's from by how they look and dress, etc. so it makes sense that Americans would be distinct from Europeans, especially considering they're mongrelized.
That pic isn't even very representative, I'm white af and those people look somewhat like me and the people around me and no fucking way are most Americans that purely Germanic/Anglo looking.

What do most Aussies look like?

I went France once in the 90's and Americans were so assertive. Went to Holland in 2013 and all the Americans seemed so insecure when around other Europeans. It's very off topic but it's a difference I noticed between American whites and European whites.

It's the look of freedom.

Tanned anglos

Like this

I'd knock the flabber jabbers around a bit.

>When the autism vaccines backfires and you accidentally create a super race of super autistic soldiers
>Weaponized meme autism

Same sort of deal with white South Africans, especially Boer

Not that pale.

Can you do murder arrests

>women have blue eyes
>men have dark eyes
What did they mean by this?

Tired of winning.

You frickin moran, that obviously an americian.
>camaro
>toyota burger-ute
>penske truck
>burger-ute
>acura
>cadillac
>burger-ute
>hfcs-fed flyover-state breeding unit in foreground
The self hate is strong in you, Y1qq2z1I

Oh yeah, nigger. Wait until I fuck your mother with my 11 inch BWC.

Average white American

They're called Trucks, you damn convict.

kek FUCK NO. I've been all over America only Midwesterners look like this. Most "white" Americans are swarthy subhumans.

Checked

Mongrel burger, those aren't trucks those are utes.

chances are you and all the other Americans youre seeing are all probably the same shade of white,you included.

It is a bit odd though, isn't it? I have no idea where my ancestors came from but slavs tell me I look slavic.

We are exceptional. I know it's an ancient meme but it's actually completely true. Even the worst real American is better than the best man of any other nation.

>side effect of capitalism is HUGE FUCKING >BALLS and a necessity to FUCK.
joking aside though compared to my euro friends americans 100x more aggressive about everything to the point where its funny watching them get tense when we get started on something.

This. It's the constant threat of being surrounded by savages.

The guy's bone structure and complexion looks Polish and the woman looks British to me, but otherwise, yes, they look American.

Both have typical American haircuts. The man's is short in the back and medium on top, and the woman's was the style at the time. British men can't seem to figure out that having long hair in back makes them look like slobs, and it makes them very easy to spot in a crowd of Americans. Slavs, also, are very typical in cutting their hair a certain way, in this case as a buzz cut or very closely cropped to their heads, often with mustaches, which are less common among regular Americans.

Both are dressed somewhat typical of Americans. The man has a collared shirt, but it's untucked, unbuttoned, wrinkly and he's wearing jeans, and the woman has a stylish dress even though she's way out on a ranch or something and it's too cold to wear that dress comfortably. They are dressed a step above casual without being dressed too nicely. They have the confidence of a people who recently got back from a trip to the Moon, but they don't want to come off as total slobs.

The fact that they are tanned is an American thing. Take a look at the recent "nude" Emma Watson photo; she is wearing makeup to make her look as white as a corpse. Americans tend to think that being tanned looks more healthy.

The backdrop is of course very American: wild, unconquered lands with flat topped mesas, wide open spaces and pine trees.

They appear to have straight teeth that have been cared for by dentists all their lives, which is typical of Americans and not necessarily typical of Old World whites. The man isn't showing all his teeth, though, which may be a holdover from the days when he had crooked teeth as a kid (a point of shame for Americans).

And, well, the man is holding an American beer, even though he's posing for a photo. Getting drunk is very important to Americans, and it makes sense that an American would want to immortalize the sentiment.

this is a truck

Please look at this picture.
Do you understand what a truck is now, Treyniqua?

Not saying this is the reason but it's a reason. Every part of the continental US gets more sunlight than either all or nearly all of continental Europe, making for a darker complexion.

Nah.

and these are utes
kek fucking americans calling everything a truck

a-at least we dont have militant jihadis in our country

>good luck tomorrow faggot

youre not white

>I've been all over America
>my whiteshoes tourist trip is definiitive but actual averages aren't
lol, when a europoor "travels" american he goes to a few hotspots he can't even navigate

and everyone who drives a ute is a fuck head, except this guy

I'd fuck both of them

BTFO by Google

started on something?

Not sure I understand what you mean exactly, started on what? Give some examples.

you've got a cabin
and a bed
m8 thats a truck
el caminos are utes, aka a utility vehicle

>Ive been everywhere and know everything!!!! Im white!!!
Cried Mohammed the immigrant

google ute yourself mingebag

yeah when you think about it the stereotypes for Americans are being big, loud, obnoxious, and aggressive. All correlated with test.

They are a Jewified mixed race.

Thats an American

Well it's a picture from 80s or 90s, probably in the summer because the tan. But if you dressed them up like brits and stuck them in England, they would fit in, even with the tan (they could've just returned from Spain). Americans and euros don't looks much different until you find out one person is American and you look for distinguishing features.

This. The mildest parts of the continental US are like if you spent vacation in Spain your entire life.

Project, Task, Chore, Meal plans, Drinking, Party, like anything. idk just seems were generally much more aggressive about getting the job started and done, but it takes us a fucking age to either agree to it, or schedule it.

test correlates with it giving a fuck about anything but food and sex. americams fight over shit nobody cares about

When Europoors visit, it's usually to or urban concentration camps. Of course you'd think we're nation of monkeys, you haven't been anywhere.

>test correlates with it giving a fuck about anything but food and sex
that's just low iq, aka straya

How can you say her dress is too cold for the occasion when she's wearing a sweater? It's borderline at worst.

Those are work trucks, crossovers, suvs depending on the vehicle
Tractor trailer or semi-truck

Utes are a prarie nigger tribe here, we don't just call everything a truck lmao

That's the point. The sweater proves that she is cold.

>hfcs-fed flyover-state breeding unit in foreground
heh

>Those are work trucks, crossovers, suvs depending on the vehicle
This. We have many different words for cars in America because we invented the damn things. Take notes, Aussies.

as opposed to just texting bazza to round up the lads, bring their sheilas, a 6pack or two and some meat for a barbie at yours.

americans try too hard at everything lmao

>Cars>Pickups
>i-i-its a "truck" you guysss
Pic related is what Australians look like.

you literally just called them both trucks tho

We call all automobiles, except for medium and heavy commercial vehicles, cars.

that's a lorry though

I've noticed this too. I can ALWAYS tell American tourists apart from other white people. It's nothing to do with their clothes. There's just something distinctive apart them, physically. It's hard to explain, but they look more "cartoonish", for lack of a better term. It's weird, because Aussies and Canadians look no different from your average Northern European. Aussies tend to be more tanned than the average Anglo (for obvious reasons), but that's about it. Even white Latin Americans look just like regular Iberians/Italians, but burgers tend to stick out for some reason.

Maybe Ben Affleck looks like this.

What is Miami Vice?

FREEDOM
youtu.be/ox4IRQVGsBU

not allowed

touche

I want to move to NZ lads, that is the last haven for the white race

SEPPOS

B T F O
T
F
O
Fucking go cry into your sliders aka diet burgers you fat disgusting mud guts blob

This is sort of how people look like their names.

If you meet somebody and their name is "Albert" it fucking shows. Same story with "Doug" or "Michael". Their name is expressed in their features.

Could be the prairie nigger blood. Pure anecdotal evidence but it always seems everyone has some distant injun relative when the topic comes up.

gross as fuck. I wouldnt even let any of them give me a drunk bj

>different places have different clothing styles, hair styles, likes, dislikes, genetics, amount of sun, and cultures than other places
Not sure why you picked the 80s though

2-4% nigger genes

i know right, that nice 56% look.

Roasted

It's alright they have male teams for you to