>>116685789

I hate this faggot.

Ever since I listened to him utter "Gotchya!" sentences at Lauren Southern, I've been wanting to ravage his ass in debate. Literally.

I want to hold his whitey face firm and strong as I lecture him about the impact of government spending in society as my spear impales him from behind.

I want to pull his beard out of his reddened cuck face in extasis as I maul his mind with my arguments spearheading him into heavens.

As he is destroyed on the ground, I want to make him a bed of my superiority as he desperately try to end the debate but this time there is no switch separating us.

He closes his eye as I make the final argument that two cultures with no objective way to solve conflicts can either concede or fight it out in order to find out who is right. Then, I unzip my girth as he looks down in terror and semi-conscious pleasure at me.

"Enjoy your energy drink."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6RQA9GZprqM
youtube.com/watch?v=WBidAZga_LM
youtu.be/WBidAZga_LM?t=24m4s
youtu.be/23FnhrdLL1g?t=1h58m30s
youtube.com/watch?v=urvF8f3yiqc
randomcriticalanalysis.wordpress.com/2015/11/16/racial-differences-in-homicide-rates-are-poorly-explained-by-economics/
areavibes.com/view park-windsor hills-ca/crime/
areavibes.com/beattyville-ky/crime/
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/03/23/poor-white-kids-are-less-likely-to-go-to-prison-than-rich-black-kids/?utm_term=.7e43f0b9a000
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886913000470
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Anyone got a quick rundown?

the fuck m8?

This guy is so fucking bad at debating. Naked Ape sliced his belly open.

>OP's embedded video of NakedApe vs Destiny was removed from Destiny's channel
AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Did someone photoshop that dude's head onto the body of a 10 year old boy?

Stop bringing this deluded loudmouth starcraft streamer up on this board, go to vidya related boards.. The fuck leftists this is weak even for you. This is not special vidya olympics.

Video was removed by user. Can anyone give me a summary of what happened?

An idiot talking with an even bigger idiot on his gamestream. Their primitive understanding of world politics and how things work in general, is not even remotely pol worthy.

google translate's not any help, and BRs care to translate?

>An idiot talking with an even bigger idiot on his gamestream. Their primitive understanding of world politics and how things work in general, is not even remotely pol worthy.

Sums up Varg, Sargon and Molenyeux videos up perfectly.

>pic related

>Destiny is so BTFO that he's started deleting streams

GAHAHAHAHAHAHA

with whom was that stream?

so the basic gestalt is that he got btfod 4 times then said
>i cant you have no knowledge of fiances

and dropped the call with naked monkey.

anyone have mirror? what happened?

He's gone full SHUT IT DOWN mode, it's fucking great.

I believe it was Jontron yet again.

I can, I'm fluent in shit talk.

He's saying he want's to fuck Destiny, both in debate and physically.

>Ever since I listened to him utter "Gotchya!" sentences at Lauren Southern

The fucking worst.
It's the best sign that the other person had no fucking interest in the topic at hand, the only thing they cared about was stroking their ego.

I sent Destiny a message about this stolen video :^

jontron: youtube.com/watch?v=6RQA9GZprqM

naked monkey: youtube.com/watch?v=WBidAZga_LM

>you will never on his cuck beard
>you will never destroy him and his ego and leave him defeated and ruined in the ground
>you will never give his homemade energy drink after the debate
>you will never try to quiet him down by playing a videogame with him
>you will never crush him in the videogame as well
>you will never introduce heroin to him
>you will never listen to him cry to sleep

Is the naked ape the one he deleted?

>mirror? its gone

destiny is such a fucking loser. 100 bucks says his ultralib wife is cucking him with a BBC

See
I'm watching it right now
Naked Ape is a troll/debate extraordinaire
I guess he contacted Destiny and did a stream and started owning his ass and Destiny deleted the video.

He has a wife...?

I have no option but to ravage her too.

[spoiler]But knowing him, I'm just afraid he will like it.[/spoiler]

Literally the only thing Destiny cares about is winning the debate. He couldn't give a shit about the content or what he's saying. Its the main reason why he named his Shrekli "debate" a conversation after Shrek anally raped him in 5 minutes and why he refuses to debate Molymeme (literally saying he would kill himself if he had to).
youtu.be/WBidAZga_LM?t=24m4s

In addition, it makes sense that he merely wants to win as he used to be a competitive gamer and that's really all that drives him.

Destiny is right about rejecting examples of other countries in the debate. Different country - different conditions and everything. So in Russia we can say that illegal immigration is happening but we can't treat this the same way as illegal immigration into Europe and USA. Why? Because most of those people come to Russia from former USSR block countries and know our post-soviet culture and speak Russian. So you see that the situation can look similar from the distance - 2 words Illegal immigration, but if you look closely the reality is different and there a some details in history that change everything. The same goes for every time you bring an example of some European country as a success or a failure to adress some issue in USA. You are taking the situation in that country out of context and use it to back your argument, but its wrong, because you don't know a lot of details. Fucking hell, Destiny is smarter than /pol a lot

Its funny how this morning people on Sup Forums were literally saying
>If he debated Naked Ape, he'd get destroyed
>At the end of the day Naked Ape pops up and debates him, making him rage quit and hang up

BEST TIMELINE

He got bodied so hard he looked like he was going to fucking cry. The best part is his self esteem team trying to defend him by saying that Ape was rude.

And that's true, Ape was rude, but he didn't hang up when Ape was rude, he hung up when Ape started snapping all of his fingers like twigs on the economic issues.

I used to love destiny during wings of liberty. Shame hes a cuck now.

>People still saying Shkreli raped him
I don't get it, they just had a conversation because neither of them were very pro either candidate
He didn't try to debate him about the pharma stuff, just questioned a few things that were contradictory to what he'd heard before

It feels like every fucking debate comes down to both sides saying they won, and the other person was being retarded

>Literally the only thing Destiny cares about is winning the debate. He couldn't give a shit about the content or what he's saying.

Pretty much. That's what I hate about this guy. He was absolutely murdered here and he doesn't even consider that he may be wrong about his beliefs. What does he do afterwards? He discusses tactics he could have used to "win".

youtu.be/23FnhrdLL1g?t=1h58m30s

He treats it like a video game. He has no academic interest. He's as dishonest as any politician.

shrekli raped him by showing how a reasonable person could be for Trump which destiny kept saying was impossible. Destiny said over and over he would destroy any trump support in debate.. he did not even come close to destroying shrekli. Shkreli basically made him admit hillary is a dog and trump is not nearly as bad as he was implying. He got raped

>shrekli raped him by showing how a reasonable person could be for Trump
What? Shkreli said he didn't really like Trump very much, but he didn't think it would matter much who became president, and that Trump would be more fun just to see what would happen

It was a case of "eh I think both of them are bad but I prefer Hillary/Trump" for both of them, I don't see how anyone could view that as rape

Something that i was completely confused about was the fact that destiny chose to backtrack on 'Gdp not an accurate measurement of economic' growth.

I need to know what the fuck naked nigger was on about.

Ape wasn't rude. Fucking Cuckstiny CONSTANTLY interrupts people in these "debates". Thats part of the reason JonTron was embarrased.

Ape said what everyone should have said
"SHUT UP, I'M TALKING, DON'T INTERRUPT!"

And then he ends it with literally
"UGH I CAN'T EVEN!"
I'm sure Jon wanted to do the same thing but he knew that is being a pussy faggot.

And to make matters worse, he deleted the video.

He lost fucking HARD, ragequit on grounds of I CAN'T EVEN, YOU WON'T PUT UP WITH MY BULLSHIT SO I CAN'T TALK TO YOU!
Then got sucked off for 10 minutes by his fans
THEN DELETED THE FUCKING VIDEO.

If you delete the video, you fucking lost monumentally.

>ape wasn't rude

don't be a jackass. He literally told him to shut up repeatedly after destiny interrupted him, but rather stopped the ape from taking the debate into something useless to debate.

>autist fever fantasy in text

The vid was deleted

GIFF MIRROR NOW

What the fuck did I just read?

STOP FLAGELLATING SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP STOP FLAGELLATING SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP STOP FLAGELLATING SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP STOP FLAGELLATING SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP STOP FLAGELLATING SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP STOP FLAGELLATING SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP STOP FLAGELLATING SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP

Nude Mindset is treating Destiny the way he should be treated by not allowing him to squirm freely. Destiny doesn't like arguing in good faith, he likes re-framing his opponent's position or rewording his own position if it gets BTFO'd. He's very slimy and amorphous.

What the fuck did you even watch the first few minutes of the video? Shrek establishes MASSIVE dominance over Destiny and completely overshadows his knowledge. My favorite quote "You seem to have strong opinions over things you know nothing about". That comment so devastating it shuts destiny down to the abuse that Shrek mentions after. "Hey Destiny, you like videogames, you will probably understands this one! It will shed more light on what you DONT know". Shrek LITERALLY diagnosed him with autism LIVE FUCKING STREAM. Only later when Destiny didn't want to argue so massively out of his league did the convo funnel into a friendly chat. Because Destinys balls were cut. Seriously go watch the first 10 minutes again and you can hear the condescending voice Shreck gives him until he breaks

Why is he destroying all evidence of this?

What is his official excuse?

My favorite part of all of this is how fans quote this shit saying thats why he hung up. But when you watch the video you see 20 minutes passed since that quote and he only hung up because he couldn't google his own argument crux desperately trying to counter Nakedapes point. Then when he coudlnt respond he just says NA wasnt "equiped" to have a conversation. Jesus, at least say your annoying as fuck then hang up. Not say "w-well ur not equiped like I AM, you dont know things like i do and everything i say is right" CLICK

Get it while it's still hot:
youtube.com/watch?v=WBidAZga_LM
lmao I fucking love this faggot primate

Yes shrek rapes him, but not by showing him how a reasonable person could be for trump. Shrek rapes him by literally diagnosing him with autism.

So I'm guessing he's an egotist who is used to shitting all over people with different views and getting his cock sucked by his personal echo chamber.
Now he has attracted an audience that is much bigger than his, that is giving him a lot of negative feedback, that is calling him out on saying stupid shit like "what's wrong with communism" and "there's nothing happening in Europe".
His ego must be taking a beating.

bump

Fucking legend I was looking for this earlier.

Video's down, can someone give me a quick rundown?

his avatar is so tough looking tho...

his fans annoy me more. They jack him off a lot

It's only half an hour. NakedApe did to Destiny what Destiny does to people and made him look foolish by knowing more about a study.

Destiny's fans claim it was because Ape talked over Destiny by saying "shut up shut up shut up" (which he had to do, Destiny had taken like 3/4 of the talking time) but that was in the beginning of their debate so nice try

i'd guess his main goal is to drive interest in razor blade commercials

I want to see Destiny debate... the Alternative Hypothesis

Ape was just explaining a concept though

Meh the whole debate of Trump vs Hillary is really fucking retarded. Because both Destiny and Martin just fall back to "i dont really support either, im just slightly for x". An argument that falls back on that premise makes for no solid points or stances. The important part is: When destiny tried to back up his viewpoints and biases with actual foundation. Martin destroyed him in every rational argument. So much in fact that Destiny tried to pass it off as we kind as they both agree that neither is worthy instead of his original intention of IVE NEVER LOST A DEBATE WITH ANYONE FOR TRUMP.

NakedApe got destiny to rage quit because he can't actually hold a conversation, he can just appeal to emotions and beg the question but Naked isn't a baffoon and knows how to take someone to town.

M I R R O R ?
I
R
R
O
R
?

>Martin Shkreli and Destiny debated and Shkreli won!

This meme needs to die. If anything, Shkreli isn't on Sup Forums's side considering he HELPED destiny prepare for the lauren southern debate.

>youtube.com/watch?v=urvF8f3yiqc

It starts at around 18:30. STORMFAGS BTFO

destiny has a hugbox chat (literally, they pay for "tiers" of subs) that suck his nuts daily.

he's an actual cuck, he pays for his wife's son while she fucks other men.

he thinks he is super intelligent but he mostly recites wikipedia points.

his stream was good when he played sc2, but now it's just liberal pandering.

That dawson debate gave me PTSD

he will never back down from a point only go "okay were getting nowhere lets change topics". He can't lose a debate if he just changes topics every time the person has a better argument than him.

if Destiny debates the alternative hypothesis and wins on the issue and not by obnoxiously turbotalking I will stop being a stormfag

you can make a lot of money making shitlibs feel smart. A lot.

The fact that so many people on this board think NA is an example of good debating who crushed Destiny in this debate really explains a lot about the overwhelming support for Trump here.

in a sense, destiny is tucker carlson if tucker had downs and couldnt debate

he tries leading people into traps but has no actual opinions of his own

you know that debate is a game and not a useful means for any kind of rigorous argument right

See the link here. Shkreli went through your alt-right talking points and talked about how immigration is a good thing and that nationalism is harmful to the economy.

I hate white liberals sooo much much!

What the fuck is destiny?

What the fuck are you fags talking about?

>muh economic widgets argument

You dont know much about TAH do you?

what's shkreli's position on the harmfulness of financial scams

>he can just appeal to emotions

That's what he did with Jim

I see you like to criticize to be contrarian, I can be contrarian too. You are a smart individual, contrary to ever person you've ever come into contact with thinking you are an utter fucking babbling retard dribbling spittle on your shirt while your nurse changes your depends. Link us to your channel, and grace us with your wisdom that is far superior to Sargon/Stefan/Varg etc

>literally defending slave labor

I'm no $15 an hour idiot, but this fuck sits in front of a camera for a living and thinks people working actual jobs should be paid shit for their work

[email protected]

yea but we'll distribute the wealth so it wont matter bruh

I'm sorry but ape just completely fucked up this one. Unbearable, screechy cunt with no understanding of anything - I fucking despise Destiny, but he was leageus above Ape.

>Manlets share similar views

Not surprising.

If you're reading this and you're a manlet (

And then naked ape proceeded to fuck Destiny's mouth while Destiny bled to death on the floor. Savage!

youtube.com/watch?v=6RQA9GZprqM

What a fucking legend

/ourguy/

I actually do wonder what "altright talking points" Shrekeli went through. Because I get the feeling it's Bryan Caplan tier stuff about how immigrants are just extra money makers and bring no negative externalities

What are you talking about? What is this Narrative your pushing that you think Martin is on Sup Forumss side? It was just a battle of egos that Destiny backed off from. Yuo could tell the vast differences of his behavior started with fast talking and rebuttles trying to catch Martin offguard only to get
BLOWN
THE
FUCK
OUT

Only then does he try to be his friend. And after a bit of addulation and discksucking. Of course Martin will help his own admirers only to further the entertainment of watching Destiny sperg out more on other debates. This has nothing to do with whos on Sup Forumss side. It has only to do with how an ego popped and people still defend him. They still say the debates are fair and Destiny is bringing anybody but we all know he targets easy people to sperg out at with his 60 hours a week of free time to practise debates. When someone competent shows up destiny suddenly calls in a "conversation" or (((hangs up))) when hes getting raped

destiny just go back to playing starcraft

stop playing shitty league

stop being a memelord for liberal hipster kids

100 times this. They both can't debate for shit. They're both intolerable. But NA made one point which he conceded was a strawman and then spent the rest of the debate screeching "shut up" whilst spewing nothing.

What in the flying fuck did I just read

fwiw, this stuff should suffice to prove JT correct

randomcriticalanalysis.wordpress.com/2015/11/16/racial-differences-in-homicide-rates-are-poorly-explained-by-economics/

areavibes.com/view park-windsor hills-ca/crime/

areavibes.com/beattyville-ky/crime/

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/03/23/poor-white-kids-are-less-likely-to-go-to-prison-than-rich-black-kids/?utm_term=.7e43f0b9a000

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886913000470

lol they'll redistribute any day now

very true

Sure mexicos economy is going to boom with all their leeches coming back

>we'll bend over backwards for corporations but then we'll take their money heh heh
>stupid companies

Wonder how much the college debt cuck slaves would account for if it where a pie chart.