What are some hidden technologies that you know for a fact exist?

Will Trump bring these to the masses?

Other urls found in this thread:

fusion.net/story/266187/darpa-has-made-it-even-easier-to-implant-computer-chips-in-human-brains/
globalfreedommovement.org/empty-space-is-upgraded-with-virtual-aether/
youtube.com/watch?v=OKAyH6_96oQ
youtube.com/watch?v=1E_NTSFE0CE&lc=z130spqqytbtix1th23zx51qnkz0vffyp04
youtube.com/watch?v=9BR8Ac7hxbg
youtube.com/watch?v=PY_CmhnC4dA
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/59291356/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't think he knows about it, but MANET research and dev is huge. There is some crazy ass stuff going on in that area

He mentioned new tech and meds in his speech as a hint to those of us who know.

An actual cure to balding.

Alex Jones says there is nanotechnology in the vaccines and medicines that can cause cancer etc. Alex Jones once communicated with a microbe on the philosophy of 9/11. The microbe whispered to Alex, "Grab globalist by the pussy."

The Bognet

Im going to take the prize money and Give Trump the Recognition for the Mars Landing.

>gunna btfo spacex

Based Lambright wrote them down.

Anti-Gravity =bob lazar
Teleportation=Project looking glass
Starfleet
Worm holes

The Supplements are what are allowed just wait untill you see some of the new medicines.

>super male vitality is cute

How about Steroids that instead of Shrinking your Junk enhance it also.

>a future where everyone has a foot long dong

What will women complain about?

A lot of people think that Cas9/CRISPR is the big new technology, but they have no idea what's going on with neuroscience. Neuroenhancement is just the beginning.

>When the autism vaccines backfire and you accidentally make super soldiers
>Weaponized autism

>MANLET research
we all know there's nothing exciting going on in that area

fusion.net/story/266187/darpa-has-made-it-even-easier-to-implant-computer-chips-in-human-brains/

HOLY DIGITS!

Thoth and KEK confirm?

Oh you're right, I'm blessed.

Lol, that's where your wrong faggot. MANET research is exciting, but MANLET research (making men taller) is gonna change the world.

Heart attack gun.
Pentagon probably have a world simulator, political simulator and crazy stuff like that.
Human cloning has already been tried.

Voice changers

That we are doing all their chores and they are bored.

It's all based on ether. Tesla discovered this and his research is locked away in a government vault.

globalfreedommovement.org/empty-space-is-upgraded-with-virtual-aether/

>world simular
As in Sim city?

Kek

do you have info?

Optical camo, like what the Major has in the first GITS movie. Works well against the human eye, but even better VS digital cameras, and obscures thermal.

There are laboratories where the heads of several powerful individuals are kept alive in a suspended dream-like state. It became obvious to these people that the technology to live forever wasn't near enough to be completed in their lifetimes. The next best thing in their minds was to preserve their consciousness and then fund the development of this technology. For them it would be like going to sleep and then when the technology is there, waking up in a new body. The idea is that eventually they will be able to transfer their consciousness onto a machine to lower the costs and risk of storage and then eventually they will be able to transfer that consciousness into another biological body and then eventually into an advanced bionic one. The world right now is being groomed on timelines beyond the scope of an average human lifespan. You don't have to look hard to see the traces of what I'm saying here. Among other examples, there's a reason individuals on their deathbed seem to be trying to tweak certain conditions geopolitically.

Fuck, this needs to happen. Could you imagine being the generation that gets to experience exploring the stars?

can I Get a speedy summary?

toilets connected to sewers in india

Kek jesus christ, gonna have to talk to him about that reparations shit. Does he claim to have insider info?

One guy says we have had a starfleet since the 50's.
US SOLDIER CAPTAIN KAYE CLAIMS HE HAS SPENT 17 YEARS BATTLING ALIENS ON MARS

youtube.com/watch?v=OKAyH6_96oQ

I'm lambright.

youtube.com/watch?v=1E_NTSFE0CE&lc=z130spqqytbtix1th23zx51qnkz0vffyp04

>inb4 CIA-Niggers cause codeword "Aether" was mentioned.

hutchison effect- anti-gravity
youtube.com/watch?v=9BR8Ac7hxbg

I work in the bay area.

Wifi can be used to see through walls, it uses the same frequences that can pick up water.

You can see extremely detailed moving images of people through walls and even see leftover heat images of what they touched.

It has a significant range.

DELET THIS

>What are some hidden technologies that you know for a fact exist?
Meme magic.

Somehow most of this seems like it won't work

I recall years ago hearing a CT involving the bass player from the band Iron Butterfly ("In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida"). Basically after his music career he went to night school and got a degree in aerospace something another and ended up developing some kind of next level data storage or laser transfer of data or some shit. The theory goes he went to meet some investors and was killed for the tech. I know he was missing for awhile and they found his van awhile maybe even decades later I cant recall. Anyways if its true then there is that.

do you have info or demo?

This book i paid 160 dollars for first edition used.
Niw an unopened one goes for 2500 dollars. It explains a lot of secretes and advances in tech. Read it

I am an independent researcher and I will tell you.

Technology is completely controlled, progress is thus controlled.

What I mean by this is inventions so far are made to break down, things are made to die on purpose.

There were patents for houses to be made under five thousand dollars using ceramic moulds. The design allowed for people to customize their houses and have it made within a week versus regular months. Look up the venus project. The patents were denied by the US government.

Energy is a huge one. I'm sure some of you are aware that water powered engines were also created but were scrapped by the same kikes who make a living on their field of decay.

The lightbulb could be made to last forever but is instead made to burn out.

Medicine is also controlled. Research goes into drugs that help with symptoms but never cures.

Cancer, aids, diabetes, Parkinson's, Alzheimer's, dementia - all of these are curable but there is too much profit to be made by withholding it to the public.

It is only a matter of time even if I die before it happens, that justice will be served on these lying pieces of shit Jewish conspirators of progress.

The arrogance of them knows no bounds. I swear to god make an effort to make these wrongs right or your kids will be living in a false reality.

< this

KEK KNOWS THE TRUTH

PRAISE BE!

You forgot your meme arrows larper.

TB-3R

Do you mean ether the compound or aether?

Suck a dick you newfag trashcan

youtube.com/watch?v=PY_CmhnC4dA

>researcher

have you researched deez?

>How about Steroids that instead of Shrinking your Junk enhance it also.
How about some of the real shit then.

Foxdie

Plasma weaponry

I believe this. It reminds me of Coral Castle in Florida. Edward Leedskalnin made all kinds of shit from ridiculously heavy coral by himself, kids said they witnessed him floating things into place. He never told anyone how he did it and when he died all they found were some radios and shit.

These abominations do hate prosperity. They are the embodiment the antithesis to progress.

Fucking underage niggers itt think its a joke that our technology is hundreds of years behind thanks to kikes.

or those what i think they are?

How about give it to high IQ people with actual agency to lubricate the economy? Then it will get used for investments and small business instead of lean and sneakers.

It is that kinda ridicule and jokes that make me just wanna go ahead and say
>"fuck it those wannabes are right why should I care about these ignorant fucks"

But I strive on because of folks like yourself.

Is there a torrent available for this?

Extreme long range gamma emitter detectors. They keep nukes out of harbors, way too many ships being surprised searched at specific ports

_That Hideous Strength_ by C.S. Lewis

those videos of his don't look fake to me, he claims he was contacted by us military etc about his work
he uses emf interference patterns, with surplus navy equipment

The idea that everything, including empty space/air, is actually matter and conducts electricity. Both words are used.

electrogravitic propulsion. screenshot this post

Steroids grow all muscles. ALL. Which is why long term steroid users all die from heart attacks. Thickens the muscle walls.

Balding isn't a genetic problem, it's an environmental issue caused by shitty diet and an imbalance of pH and the ratio of testosterone and estrogen.

But doing so would implicate a lot of shitty products we use daily and so that's suppressed.

yeah but we are gunna have engineered organs.

The existence of ether means that gravity doesn't exist. A gravitational force exists, but the phenomena of "gravity" we learn about in school is fake. If you throw a baseball into the air it will always fall back to Earth. However, gravity doesn't push it down. An electromagnetic force PULLS it down.

Scientific illiteracy at it's finest ITT, well done Sup Forums

Why don't you do it. Dumb shit.

I just finished interviewing for grad schools, everywhere I went all of the people interviewing with me want to do "cancer immunotherapy" fucking bullshit.

That is not how cancer will be cured, the key to curing cancer is through epigenetics and controlling gene expression. Immunotherapy is fucking crude and requires a different drug for each type of cancer... I talked about this to a few profs they essentially said "but all the money is in in immunotherapy" so fucking disheartening

Dina katabi at MIT's research is what you're talking about

>The only thing they're interested into is keeping their grants while prentending to work
wow big scoop my friend you should be journalist

Sentient AI exists

That's the one.

It has to anti-gravitational fields that split in the middle You control movement by making one field more powerful than the other.

would you happen to know the legitimacy of pic related?

I am unaware of testimonies or documents revealing its existence.

kek you think so? too bad it's too hard for me to explain that too laymen. are you a scientist?

Proof?

A HIND-D?!

Electronics and appliances that can last longer than a lifetime.
Self sustained self powered homes.
Non oil dependent transportation.
Automated agricultural production.
Genetic manipulation and design including clones.
Cures for countless diseases because of genetic manipulation.

But gotta keep the population controlled.

There are the nuclear capable modular bombers that are codenamed ghoul or something. I don't think I have screencaps anymore, but some user came on claiming to work as a contractor for on of the military contractors Lockheed or Boeing that was developing them. He named the fleet as being named after former US generals like the Spirit of Patton and the Spirit of Washington...Washington supposedly crashed. He said they had 4 modular capabilities and one was nuke. And apparently each bomber could carry a serious amount of payload. He described it and such. Then later, some other user claimed the leaking user was whisked away to Diego Garcia...disappeared. If anyone has caps, please post. Pretty weird thread that was. Pretty sure it was Sup Forums but it could have been /x/. I don't remember.

That stuff is so amazing. I wish I went in to the military and was smart enough to get brought in to this stuff.

Oh great...we're making aircraft that look like Masonic squares and the planes from the I Pet Goat video.

It seems like such an odd thing to be using these anti-gravitational super vehicles that are super fast and so on and so forth just for surveillance.

Found the thread. Pretty good read. If he's larping, dude is pro. I believed him at the time and still do.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/59291356/

>Technology is completely controlled, progress is thus controlled.
>
>What I mean by this is inventions so far are made to break down, things are made to die on purpose.

Wait. Living organisms are also made to break down and die.

Does this mean God created us to die and thus controls our progress as a living technology.

Whoa.

Joe Rogan is that you.

Wait.

Am I Joe Rogan?

>I am an independent researcher and I will tell you.

Is anyone really independent?

>The lightbulb could be made to last forever but is instead made to burn out.

I think that one's out, bro.

Most of the consumer level "inventions" of the next ten years are already in warehouses and in use by the "them." Media compression, video cards, CPUs. They are not going to release that shit until they have used the shit out of it. There's good stuff coming, but we won't see it until it is mundane and boring.

Bump

Interesting ID user

Teleportation
Artificial Intelligence
Life Extension
Anti-Gravity
Inter-planetary travel
The true history of humans and the planets

All true, we are lower than peasants and the ones we know as the elite are nothing more than the elite among us.

A top hidden society exists and they are the true slave masters, we live for a second and are forgotten even sooner.