>you all still carry the gay pedo gene from your greek ancestors
>written language started in Egypt
>science started in Egypt
>math started in Egypt
>arts started in Egypt
>agriculture started in Egypt
>all this while you guys were roaming in Caves fucking neandrathals

>MUHH GREEK PHILOSOPHY
>"The most common form of same-sex relationships between males in Greece was "paiderastia" (pederastry) meaning "boy love". It was a relationship between an older male and an adolescent youth."

You claim that the Egyptians were black and that whites invented slavery
But it was the Egyptians who enslaved the Israelites who in turn turned blacked into gang banging thugs

I love how he's patting the KANG on the head

>good job washing my dick, slave

No one invented Slavery it's a natural human tendency. Roman or any other type of slavery was nothing like American slavery though where your kids and their kids were slaves and could be sold like sheep. That didn't happen then.

Also the so-called Khazarian jews of today were never enslaved.

Just face it, the Moors civilized Europe and taught you how to bathe. Taught you all almost everything you know yet you pretend we didn't.

NO! BLACK KANGS WERE SO KIND AND JUST THEY WASHED THE SLAVES DICK

More like circumcisers.

2000 years ago the white race had pretty much conquered the entire world. Also, Egypt is Arab, not black

and then cave people enslaved you for five hundred years top fuckin kek

Would you rather be enslaved by people better than your or worse than you?

funny how you whites like to claim black people didn't rule Egypt yet at the same time you guys were so insecure you broke the noses off of every african looking Pharaoh

why can't blacks define Egypt?

your people were dick washers

>But it was the Egyptians who enslaved the Israelites
>he thinks the captivity and Exodus actually happened

>ruling Egypt for one dynasty before failing and assimilating

lmao

It's a mud bath

These b8 threads make me giggle. It is sad that there's niggers that actually buy into this shit

Don't you see, the black guys are the kings in that picture. They were just nice and wanted their slaves dicks to be clean.

b8

Please explain what's going on in this picture?

Lol you white pedophiles are mad because your ancestors were greek faggots touching little boys while mine creating everything you couldn't live without today.

Now you smash the noses off of clearly African Pharaohs and say they were white that's hilarious.

They are playing a fun game of Egyptian tag

WE WUZ KANGZ N SHIET

Muh dik's dirty. Wash it off filthy nigger

You realize Egyptians are Arab, not black. Alsoooooooooo Mesopotamia beat you to the punch on all of that....

More meme history. Shitty bait is shity.

all your meme does is show the truth. the way Genetics works there is a zero chance that i'm NOT related to the Ancient Pharaohs. the same way you pedophile whites are related to Charlemagne and his inbred descendants i'm related to all the Egyptian kings.

You would honestly have to be autistic to deny this is black.

WE

>One nigger dynasty that was BTFO and assimalated.
Nice one. If oyu're so genetically superior, why were your ancestors enslaved and sold as antique farming equiptment?
I know this is bait, but fuck it. Why have you nigers not done anything remotely remarkable in the last 1900 years then? Besdies stealing the credit for peanutbutter?

Even if one were to assume that you're not talking absolute bollocks the fact remains that you were overtaken by cavemen who have never once looked back

>Sub Saharan blacks
>Rule Egypt
Pretty sure there was only one dynasty and it only lasted a century before the Assyrians came back and whipped your nigger asses

>literal kangz

WE

This is retarded

SAGE

Arab Egyptians killing African army

build us a pyramid then

O you can't

Lost the magic touch have you?

you are likely west african (thats where the slaves are from) egypt is north east africa

There was a shortlived Nubian dynasty that ruled Egypt during its decline, so technically they wuz kangs.
However, Nubians had nothing to do with the sub-saharan catchment area where your nigger ancestors were sold by fellow niggers into slavery (refute with citation if you can.) It's true all niggers look like the same ape, but there are differences, even if you're too mentally inadequate to spot them.
While you're attempting to prove your non-existent royal lineage, perhaps you could also furnish us with proof that Charlemagne, an actual king from whom many actual Europeans can trace their heritage, practiced inbreeding?

I know that's a lot of work and you niggers are particular averse to making an effort, but it's the least you could do in order to be taken seriously.

You would have to be autistic to assume people enslaved in west Africa are the descendants of Egyptian pharoahs, or that the pharoahs weren't Coptic, or that what you're doing is anything other than making excuses for being a subhuman nigger uttterly incapable of achieving anything close to the obviously superior white man

>you broke the noses off of every african looking Pharaoh
This is from a Nas song.

you'd have to be autistic to think king tut was black

> pedophiles
Yeah, nope, try Mohammed
> science
Try Europe
> maths
Try Persia

0/10 poor bait my dude.

Reminder that even if we all started as black people in africa hunting with sticks, there are still black people in africa hunting with sticks. While we live in a world of technology and skyscrapers. Really makes you think.

How is any of this relevant. Why are we still arguing about shit that happened thousands of years ago

Black people are bottom or the barrel these days and everyone knows it. Even black people

WE WUZ SLAVES EN SHIIEEEEET

Wow from pharaoh to nigger. What the hell happened to your people?

derp

What dynasty is that statue from?

who cares about him, the black ones created the pyramids

>Wow from pharaoh to nigger. What the hell happened to your people?

white people stole our culture and re-wrote the history and you idiots believe it.

If blacks where the slave holding pharoahs then technically you can't complain about their descendants becoming slaves can you?

lol obvious fake troll is obvious, if you wanted a we wuz kangz thread just make it. you dont have to pretend to be black to make one of these threads

you really do have a inferiority complex I fell bad for you desperately clinging on to fantasy to try to make yourself self feel better,but sadly you know the truth already you see it all around you look at your ghettos look at your hip-hop culture your tendency for violence you see the truth you know the truth , deal with it

Gay pedo gene eh. Yeah there is a gay gene. But there is also a right winger's closet gene and fucken epstein gene and milo gene and kiss of putin gene. Some nice grab em incest genes maybe

>being this autistic

> dick-washers
The photo is clearly of the whitebois getting their genitals cut off by their black masters,

you mean every genre that people listen to.

Pop, Rock, Jazz, Electronic, even the white folk Techno type of music was created by us. Just because Elvis steals our shit doesn't make it yours. every single genre was created by black folk and stolen by you

why there are so much black people that have so much self doubt that they need to write in internet how great they race is ,
retarded german guy was still retarded in 1944 germany if you know what i mean

>China had chrome plating around the time of the Egyptians
>requires electricity and knowledge of chemistry
>believing this is the first cycle of civilization
Good goy

These are lifelike statues of an Egyptian noble and his wife from the time of the first pyramids (red pyramid).

This is what Egyptians looked like.

>clinging to warped vestiges of the past
>because of the realisation that you have no future

whatever stops the negroid an her0ing, I guess... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

At some point, there's just no use trying to correct the stupid anymore. You're gonna cling to your bullshit as hard as you can because you have no identity to be proud of otherwise, which is just an extension of being so tribal you fuckers can't into being individuals.

It's sad, and in the past I have tried to help your kind to see the truth, but like so many others, you can't stand to be rebuked, and that is why you will never learn, and that is why I no longer try to help your kind unless they show that they are above the victim complex mentality.

I swear on my life, I would not be surprised in the slightest if negros were one of the groups of people that God commanded the Hebrews to destroy in the bible and they didn't, and now the whole world is stuck with their below average bullshit because C'haim thought he knew better than God.

This is clearly not a black person, this is just a bad troll. He claimed white people took the noses off statues to hide history. Even the most ridiculous shitskin would not post this

rock made by blacks? are you shiting as? 60s rock is not same genre as 80s rock.
electronica was started and made by french and british people. jare m.jarre (french) vangelis(italian) em;t (british) pink (floyd british)
black made hiphop and rap witch is basicly toking over the music in the background

>WE WUZ BOB'S BURGERS

>the Greeks did gay things so that means we don't consider their ideas and inventions
Kek guess you have to get off that electronic computer invented by a gay brit

yeaaaa so much black ....

I'd like to agree with you and give the user the benefit of the doubt, but afro-centric nignogs have been claiming that whites took the noses off of Egyptian architecture to hide their KANGNESS for yeeeeeears, user, so I am not convinced.

you seriously trying to say this isnt fake?

>47 posters
At least sage this troll thread. I can't believe Sup Forums still falls for this obvious bait/retardation. It's impossible to argue with niggers.

No...and I have no idea why you would think I implied that.
Are you slow or something?

My statement does not validate their afro-centric bs claims. My statement supports my claim that despite how stupid the poster seems to be, it doesn't necessarily mean that he or she is just trolling.

You need to brush up on your reading comprehension, user.

>My statement does not validate their afro-centric bs claims.

it's not afro-centric if it's just the truth. Africans built some of the greatest accomplishments, even the Greeks noted this. They explicitly said that Egyptians were the cradle of civilization and the people who started civilized thought. People still don't know how they built the Pyramids back then, yet you wanna pretend they were white.

>Greeks explicitly said that Egyptians were the cradle of civilization and the people who started civilized thought.
No they fucking didn't nig nog.
>inb4 misquotes Herodotus

>written language started in Egypt

tell me when I lied