Who was Andrew Breitbart?

This month marks the five-year anniversary of Andrew Breitbart's death. The man was a passionate juggernaut against the Left, having championed exposures of the likes of Acorn, Weiner, and Podesta.

Here is a video of him giving an impromptu Q&A after one of Weiner's first exposes.
youtube.com/watch?v=eIJRyJkQXyc [Open]

Here's a video of him single-handedly dispersing a crowd of dozens of Leftist agitators with well-reasoned arguments.
youtube.com/watch?v=84y-PgaXJ8w [Open]

Days before he died, he revealed that he was going to release damaging videos of Obama from his college days that confirmed his racist and Marxist origins.
youtube.com/watch?v=-fRQ2lIQ3Lg [Open]

For one, I wish that he had lived to see the utter wrecking of Podesta, Weiner, and Hillary in this past election.

Thoughts, faggots. Hate the man, love the man? What influence has he had?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3lnMFSlSkho
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>name one racist thing said
>one, not a hundred, just one

Crickets.

>Anzu pic

This won't stay on topic.

Never mind that shit, who is this fluid druid? hnnngg

As if by (((remarkable coincidence))), Jonathan Bowden also died 5 years ago this month

youtube.com/watch?v=3lnMFSlSkho

The most important question is would he have supported trump? I believe he would have. contrary to what Ben Shapiro says about him that under no circumstances would breitbart have supported trump but I believe to stop the clintons he would have

>only just learnt that make-up is the vagina jews' ultimate weapon

She's still cute.

>Those sleepless baggy eyes

My fetish.

New today.

Tell me Sup Forums
Did he really just die, or was he taken out?

dont bully

>Nothing will stand in our way. We will finish what you started.

RIP Andrew.

he was going to expose pizzagate before the cia used either their heart attack gun or a corrupt doctor to kill him or both and then poisoned his coroner with arsenic!

Everything that's happened since the Trump campaign has only vindicated everything Breitbart set out to do. I think Trump's people have been carrying Breitbart's banner.

oh and the best was a thread on Voat about this and then a flock of shills descended upon it and then the mods deleted the entire fucking thread

fuckin spooks

on a sidenote this is a bretty good looking revolver and lightweight to and carries 8 shots of full retard 357

derp its a 45 acp revolver what was i thinking

on a sidenote this is my favorite revolver from the wild west because it had 9 shots of 44 and a sixteen guage shot shell in the center

This. kek thinks so too.

A patriot who is missed. Andrew was a conservative with balls and was basically one of the founding fathers of new media. Most of those Ecelebs on the right would not even exist if it wasn't for Breitbart. He knew, to beat the left, you have to fight like them.

Was he assassinated though? He did have a history of heart trouble, but then there's the fact that his coroner also died.

Abso fucking lutely. I just hope Bannon is able to carry over the legacy.