Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JiMqzN_YSXU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_true_Scotsman
youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the 4 other various subhuman types are living in portugal

r u kidding me?

>This kills the Evolutionist
What do you mean where are they? Have you not looked at your family recently?

Well that Evolution Guys Whatshisname was paid a hefty sum by, you guessed it, the fake hebrews.

The red-pilling never stops, until the last kike drops

hearty kek

Portuguese women are beautiful though

>Man came from fish
SURE AND I SUPPOSE YOU'D TELL ME THE SUN IS A BALL OF HOT EXPLODING GAS

I don't see that anywhere in the SCRIPTURES.

Checkmate, atheists

we aren't all transgender niggers like you cuckleaf

Where are the millions of homo habilus, you mong?

> that's not a chimpanzee on the left.

chimps are our cousins genius, not our ancestors.

I mean I found one of them...

Cück -a-doodle-dü

Seriously though, that would turn the existence of a creator back in the spotlight, the satanists cant have that.

Well now they loose anyway lol

what is
>brazil

> What are intermediate species
> What is interspecies phenotypic variation
Not to mention the overwhelming majority of organisms never fossilize anyway so there are certainly a huge number of even more intermediate hominid/homo species that existed which we will never observe.

>niggers of Spain having opinions

first of all shut the hekfuck up. Second of all I will pray for you

Africans, Aboriginees, etc.

Also and varying branches

That's not a chimpanzee on the left, idiot. It's an Australopithecus. Any paleontologist or geneticist would give their left nut for a tissue sample... because they've been extinct for millions of years.

> evolution — its' the law.

Modern chimpanzee is not the ape shown as a first one.
That's common ancestor to both humans and chimps. They are extinct for eons.

Nice education, hue hue hue hue

hahahaha

I love dropping deep red ones on the casuals, it never gets old

Mexico

Is anyone actually a legitimate creationist here, or just role playing?

Come on guys, creationism is [that one peaceful religion] tier retarded

Lotta redditors on this thread

Perfect banter

Thanks Kek. Man I hope I get a first row spot in the Colosseum.

hey fuck you Portugal

(and your women too, at least 4 at this point)

They seem to be attracted to we Italians, the forbidden fruit

Takes a lot more faith to be an evolutionist than to believe in God t b h

Hahaha so true. Evolution is about the dumbest shit I've ever learned about. Totally easy to debunk, spent many years researching evolution and the ball earth theory. Thank god I'm back to reality. Modern science is a joke. Earth is flat, anybody with a brain knows it.

>there are millions of australopithecines

I already got fucked 1-0 by Italians today

you are very uneducated sir

Reminds me of a goddess. Almost alien like.

Amen brotha

The millions of hominids died.
They mostly decomposed.
Sometimes we find their bones.
Are you really that dumb?

what are aboriginals?

youtube.com/watch?v=JiMqzN_YSXU

(((We)))
(((Find)))
(((Bones)))

The picture implies that humans evolved from currently existing monkeys which is completely false. Chimpanzees and humans had common ancestor millions of years ago, but other than that they have no much else in common.

The 4 variatons currently live in a region called "Anatolia". They form a nation that hates other countries one by one.
Israël, then Russia, and now the Netherlands.

Flat or not, all the (((science))) of today is a jewish fairytale, Einstein included. The "Jews" are going so get the gas from Jeebus, man...

Yeah...

But you could expect to find more hominids, specially in isolated areas, the fact that only one subspecies remain it's kind of strange.

Amen to that

/thread

It does not take more faith to think a process that has left millions of fingerprints all over the planet, than to believe in a god that has left 0. Regardless of how many gaps are in the theory of evolution, 1 shred of evidence for evolution is more than what religions have.

The basic concepts of evolutionism are pretty logical, honestly. And listen, I've read the KJV Bible all the way through. I dig it. It's a masterpiece, from an artistic standpoint. I don't even disclaim the existence of God in the first place--fuck if we know everything about the universe, that would be hilariously hubristic.

I'm just saying that a literal interpretation of the scripture seems distinctly similar to the mindset of a certain contemporary, particularly explosive religious group.

Congrats. Mediterranean master-race. Same goes for you and yours. I really (and frequently) love Portuguese women

>Modern chimpanzee is not the ape shown as a first one.
>That's common ancestor to both humans and chimps. They are extinct for eons.

This is the correct answer.

Humans did not evolve from chimpanzees. Chimpanzees and humans evolved from a common ancestor.

Considering how feeding a lot of random data into simple neural networks on computers nowadays now has them recognizing images and speech, the difference between chimpanzees and humans are not that great.

Also, you might want to Google people who have the condition hypertrichosis, such as Jesus Aceves. It probably is simply two recessive genes coming back together.

All around you is the fingerprint of God, you fool

KYS

There are TONS of hominids from similar times. More often than not, they were considered the same species, since they were working with teeth/jawbone/femur. As time goes on and more fossils are found (they are rare, it's not like every animal that has died left behind remains), they restructure the discoveries.

kek

If they evolved from a common ancestor, how come chimps are so retarded compared to us?

If his hands built all this, then he is seriously handicapped and/or retarded.

I'm talking about live specimens, something as advanced as an hominid should be capable of not completely dying, unless social darwinism isn't correct and hominids not because they are smarter than the rest of the animals, can survive in this world for long.

DIVERGENT EVOLUTION

BAAAIITTTT. REEEEEEEEEEEEEE. GTFO.

AYO

"These" are in Africa.

Homo Sapiens haven't been around that long. Sapiens and Neanderthals were both around at the same time. And also, in 100k years, we may look back and wonder at how so many hominids survived together for so long (us and other primates. We aren't that different).

>portuguese intellectuals

Check your living room

fucking nice hahaha

Interesting how gods fingerprint is so different to his word then. To test faith I've heard from some. Is he a trickster God? Planting shit everywhere saying heh heh we will see who believes in me now. This is the mind of the omniscient creator.

The mental hoops religious people jump through never cease to amaze me

please mods delete this thread have mercy

I have seen worst this very day.

But you caring it's remarkable.

Reddit is down the hall and to the left

They picked southerners cotton for years

>Result of hundreds of millions of years of evolution
>Still an ugly virgin that can't compete with other men

This kills the Evolutionist

this, OP is just sliding the slide threads

Mostly in Africa

I think I found a pic of some

In turkey, where else?

How come niggers are even more retarded and incapable than chimps?

You mean Democrats

They lost

The sun is not gas, it's plasma

species go extinct news at 11

Fpbp

>unironically using the No True Chimpanzee fallacy
Not an argument.

>I don't understand evolution
That ape at the beginning is not a chimpanzee. It's a common ancestor that humans and chimps diverged from.

Those hominids in the middle are simply what the beings that came to be humans looked like as they got closer to that common ancestor.

Oh noooo, that sucks

>no true chimpanzee
What the fuck are you talking about, retard?

So you believe your great great grandma was swinging from trees and sucking chimp dick?

>Evolution is a straight line
people like you deserve to be tortured to death

No, but yours was, stupid portugese monkey.
To answer your question, in a convoluted sort of way, our distant (timewise) relatives did look similar to apes.

Portugal as refugees

Indoctrination is a bitch but Evolution isn't real son, snap out of it

It's called splitting in two groups. Also, chimps evolved too, the chimp shown in the beginning probably doesn't exist anymore.

Fcuking fagot

I bet you think the earth is flat too, munkey.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_true_Scotsman
It was a joke, sperglord.

it made me laugh

You doubt the inane shit people can come up with on this site.

youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E

Absolutely btfo

There's no proof that the Earth is flat but at some point you gotta ask yourself how come all Earth pics are CGI

Pic speaks for itself.

>all Earth pics are CGI
What?

fpbp

get ready for the flat earth pill

its gona blow your fuckin mind!

It's more the fact that I know he has no sources on his claims.