Happening?

Tomorrow is March 15th and you know what that means.

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2017/03/14/politics/justice-yahoo-hack-russia/index.html
innawoods.net/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I lack in English. Does it mean he WILL confirm, or he say "yes" or "no" ?

He will say yes or no, but most likely yes.

U.S. Attorney office for the Northern District of California has been involved in investigation of Trump / Russia ties.

I cant imagine a scenario where he could say "yes". If it would be the case they wouldn't have let him take office. If there would be ANYTHING, they would used it pre election or pre Electoral College

good morning serbshill

?

How is this shilling you fucking leaf?

Dude he is under pressure from neocons and democrats, if he says no everyone will chimp out.

it would just suggest that he is a puppet with strings being pulled, like a lot of the other legacy people in power.

I think we've got a case where most of the fbi likes trump, and comey does too, but comey has a bigger master than trump and does what that guy says.

>chimpout
whats the problem?

He said he wants to finish his term as director of FBI and that term will last 6 more years.

He wants to avoid drama and the least he can do is investigate Trump and his campaign.

Not sure why you trust him, he is a part of Deep State too.

Is there any idea of what will happen if an investigation finds that Trump does in fact have illicit ties to Russia? Is that just an immediate impeachment?

Clinton had illicit ties to suadi arabia...

Trump speech tomorrow March 15th Nashville Tennessee

I don't doubt that at all, but it doesn't answer my question.

Senator Sheldon Whitehouse is a piece of shit

It depends on how willing congressional republicans are to impeach him. They hold all the power

Yes. GOP would impeach him immediately(or he would resign like Nixon).

If he actually does, he should and will be impeached

The fact is, if they had evidence of it obtainted from their wiretaps they would've released it during the fucking election. They can investigate all they want, the evidence is simply non-existent

They are willing to impeach him. Neocons hate him and Paul Ryan abandoned him after that Access Hollywood tape.

Watch him come out and say it was actually Hillary with the russian connection

This

Said it before in a thread that got pulled after, but they will make up evidence to take Trump down.

omg wtf. user warned us about the aids or march and now this...coincidence? I think not. something yuge is going to be revealed tomorrow.

THE IDES OF MARCH ARE UPON US

CNN just reported that DOJ will charge Yahoo hackers tomorrow.

edition.cnn.com/2017/03/14/politics/justice-yahoo-hack-russia/index.html

Anyway, Comey made a promise to senator that he will say if FBI is investigating Trump or not. It has to happen tomorrow.

the 15th was when the tax return thing was supposed to 'finish him'

Some insider was taunting us about it before we knew what 'it' was. That was the whole genesis of the whole '15th get out now' shit.

Guess who has the last laugh now, eh?

>Trump confirmed best friend with Putin
>Anthony Weiner confesses Pizzagate is real
>The economic bubble finally bursts

All on March 15 because the wealthy elite have no other option. Burn it all down to the ground and reset. This is their plan B

>Implying a bunch of superstitious pedo devil worshippers don't know that killing Caesar ended with every subsequent leader becoming Caesar.

>U R A N I U M

>Burn it all down to the ground and reset. This is their plan B

wasn't this Sup Forumss plan anyway?

Everyday there is a fucking happening. I'm getting scared but yet I have a boner.

Here's the full context for the first tweet

Once again, it's fucking. nothing.

IT MEANS WE WILL BREAK THE PARTY CARTEL LADS
WIEUWIEUWIEUWIEUW
ALL ABOARD

Originally when Sup Forums was full of nihilistic black pillers.
Sup Forums is winning in today's world with the constant political victories.

The elite are losing. PLAN B WILL INITIATE TOMORROW

>fbi user wanted us off Sup Forums
>fbi user just wanted us to bug-out

In 11 minutes we all die. Screen cap this.

lmao who gives a fuck about yahoo

So it has nothing to do with trump?

I was just thinking the same thing.. Not the boner thing

But I'll be dead you fucking retard v

seems like tomorrow is a big day

Comey: Fuck I hate Hillary AND Trump. What to do?
(DING!)
Comey: I know! I'll fuck over Hillary right before the election and then spend months doing a secret investigation of Trump so that I can utterly crush him and get him impeached when the time is ripe. Then another Republican like Pence or Ryan, whom I like much much more than Trump or Hillary, will be president, and he'll owe me bigly. I am so awesome!

What is special about march 15 serious question

the Ides of March, silly

happening happens

can someone please tell me how deep the state goes? i have no proxy and am in every spreadsheet in the alphabet soup land....

we were warned to stop browsing Sup Forums, confirmed by the FBI user himself. I believe he meant americans only so I ain't going anywhere. I want to see those nuclear codes in action.

People have been saying to stop using Sup Forums and that it's run by the FBI for forever.

Twitter stock crashes tomorrow screen cap this

For you

Trump gives a speech tomorrow March 15th in Nashville Tennessee

What? You don't know who FBI user is? Where the fuck have you been?

IT wasn't the real fbi user faggots

Dont you mean Jeb?

>Tomorrow is March 15th and you know what that means.

SRS/Leftypol/Shareblue shilling a site with 22 million international visitors a month is suddenly going to be 'scary'

Pathetic.

Is it time to go innawoods? Post your load outs.

>1488
im fucking ashamed of all of you. hitler digits unchecked for almost an hour.

Clinton also had illicit ties to Russia. Cough cough uranium cough.

>you know what that means.
rising storm vietnam beta

That wasn't FBIanon

I actually can. Remember Assange tweeted that Hillary Clinton and the stablishment are pushing for Trump to be impeached and succeded by Pence. They want Pence in because he's more predictable and manageable

JVLIVS CAESAR

theres always been people saying that shit

Pic related

No sane person actually thinks Donald Trump (or people like Jeff Sessions) are actually Russian spies. I mean, just think how incredibly bizarre that really is. Democrats and some cuckservatives believed it because they wanted to, and because of the Trump pee pee report, that was a fabrication of the DNC. I expect some real butt pain tomorrow.

>Hillary uranium story is confirmed
>The witch will die in prison

Checked

Are you sure? He showed a code.

I don't think you know what we are talking about. It isn't some autistic fuck.

I believe it. Assange is out for blood now, Needs to impress his new girl and make an attempt to be free to turn it out regularly, and yell at Tommy Lees kids

I'd get a VPN right now at the very least, anons.

Nah

witnessed.

>checked
Spicy digits are spicy!
Oh, please! Please happen! Glorious vindication!

Obama finally arrested for sedition?

"He showed a code" hahahahahahahah

FBIanon was Bullshit

I agree with Mr.Fuck here

Wow so it's literally fucking nothing again. Great job Sup Forums. I hope you are all force fed shit to death

Sorry, I don't know what it was called, but Sup Forums decoded it and was legit. I think. I will always believe in him.

it's march 15 now

9:11 in California

You all seem like good anons, don't come to Sup Forums tomorrow.

Compare the writing style of the so called FBI user from Japan and the FBI user from before the election

It's not the same guy

11:12 central time, because you know, the midwest is the best, so there probs gonna wait to kill us till then.

government is located in DC

you're all now gonna be v8 on april 3 with me

AAAAAAAAHHHHH

GET OUT WHILE YOU CAN
HEEEEELLLLLPPPPPP

>v8
v&*
ur welcome

Its past 12 where the government and CIA are located. Shouldn't something be happening right now?

Larper never gave a time

What website is this

how do you know it isn't already?

innawoods.net/

The wording of the second tweet suggests comedy will only confirm or deny that an investigation by the FBI is underway, not any conclusions regarding that investigation

tl;dr it's fucking nothing

my paranoia is kicking in

I actually think Wikileaks will drop a big enchilada tomorrow offsetting the news of the Comey decision.

hows that dam

I hope so. For whatever, reason, we always profit when the rest of the world burns.

Why's that, friendo?