Political Buttons

So I just got a pin back button press and several thousand pins I drunkenly ordered. I was thinking of making around a thousand buttons to rustle some Jimmies in the liberal city to the north. What would be a good political button to stir the pot?

Wouldn't it be better making stickers and putting them everywhere since you don't actually have to wear them?

Hitler for Chancellor

This

I want to buy a used large format printer from craigslist so I can bring memes to the masses.

I'm working with what I got, and what I got is a button press.

Smug Pepe helicopter rides

Fair enough. So let's get to it.

What size are the pins?
How are you planning to distribute them?
Are you going to just wear them?
Where do you think would be the best place to wear/sell them to rustle the maximum amount of jimmies?

Please sell buttons on E-gay

Good night left side would be a great button to wear to the April 15th freedom rally in Berkeley xalifornia

They are one inch pins and I plan on making up to a thousand and handing them on the main strip between the main college and the actual downtown. There is a lot of foot traffic with a good mix of people.

I figure that way some people might keep some.

Sell some on EBay and anuzon

Normie's won't know what the kek logo is

I like these, I might actually run them to sell when I get a platform set up.

We need kek merch and pol merch flooding the internet retailers escaping into real life

He approves!

So assuming you're just using a regular ol' A4 printer you'll be able to fit roughly 84 designs on a single page.

Keep in mind you may have to do some adjusting because you're going to get a few millimetres on the edge curved/cut off

Post all your kek logos
Normie's need kek pins

Orange bitcoin pin handed out to Normie's be cool

Nah, less than 80 per sheet of standard. The images for the button need a bigger boarder for assembly

Just endless pepes of varying rarity

Something like this.

Yes rare pepe pins will help too
We need pol merch flooding online retailers up till June then cut back on it

You are a madman if thats what you drunk order.

Kek pins for all

>hilarious order

+1 for some version of this

Normie's won't know what Pinochet's helicopter tours means

Also remember that these buttons will only be an inch wide

>an inch wide

in that case, "LGBTBBQ" in orange halloween font.

>nice digits

Yes, antifa does exactly this in my city. I rip theirs down and put these up.

I have an epson r2880, I bought for 500 new from a family friend that got it on sale for 800 at a photography shop. Not bad for the price, but the ink runs out fast and cost about 100$ to replace all the cartridges (not to mention they might be getting discontinued). I used to use Epson Stylus Pro 4900's at school, which are way better and the ink is actually plentiful and worth buying.

I worked for a button making company for a while. Those handheld ones are a bitch at first but you get used to it.

I vote for Pepe. Simple face for a 1 inch button.

Sadly, the buttons that came with it were plastic backed so I spent an entire day attaching the pins to the backs.

I like the Pepe idea, I might use a bunch of different ones. Might throw in a few rares.

Good ole' Pepe would be simple and nice

+1 for rare pepe sold online