Itssssss the savage nation

itssssss the savage nation

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3302kclgNOk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>50's rock n' roll music plays

Cut the music! Cut the music! It's rock n' roll tuesday on the savage nation, it's me michael savage. Last night I went to a chinese restaurant, and I asked them not to bring me a greasy plate, and what do they do? They bring me a greasy plate. I'm still feeling jittery from it. Never gonna eat there again. Play some more music. NOT THAT SONG! I hate that song! Something else!

Ahhhhhh, alright, alright, you don't want to hear about my food again, but what can you do? What can you do when the HILTER OF IRAN is AT IT AGAIN?

I DON'T TRUST CHUCKY SCHUMER TO SELL ME A PASTRAMI SANDWICH AT THE DELI, YA HEAR ME?

DON'T ASK ME HOW I AM

you tell chucky the deli man you have a heart condition he sneaks extra fat onto your pastrami.

kek. savage is a god

SAN FRANSICKO

[reads a bunch of really long molecule names for supplements] DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT IS? DO YOU REALIZE THAT THE RADIO HOST YOU'RE DEALING WITH IS AN UNPARALLELED INTELLECT?

*overplayed metallica riff*

AND HERE HE IS, WINNER OF THE NATIONAL RADIO HALL OF FAME AWARD: MICHAEL WEIN- UH... SAVAGE!

Yes. It's me. Michael Savage. Winner of the National Radio Hall of fame award. But I don't care that I won the National Radio Hall of Fame award. I don't care. All I care about is telling you the truth that the mainstream media won't say.

Now today, President Barack HUSSEIN Obama- you know what? I'm not even going to call him that. He doesn't deserve that title. I'm going to can him humpty dumpty.

So Humpty Dumpty Obummer had the CHUTZPAH to walk into the UN today and turns his back on the greatest ally in our nations history : Israel. Can you believe that? He's the kind of guy that puts pesto on his fettuccine. Humpty dumpty can't even eat pasta right! What a disgrace. I'm done with him, let's go to some calls. Joe, you're on the savage Nation:
>"Hi Dr. Savage! I just wanted to say it's a great honor to-"
HURRY UP AND GET TO THE POINT! IT'S LIKE NAILS ON A CHALKBOARD
>"I'm s-sorry Dr. Savage, I just wanted to ask your opinion about the Trump transitio-"
WHO THE HELL LET THIS IDIOT THROUGH? Get him off the call. Sheesh. No wonder this country is falling apart. You know that right there is why you need to buy two copies of my book Scorched Earth. Not for you, because you already know everything in it. You're intelligent. I want you to give it to two morons like the IDIOT you just heard and MAYBE we can fix this country. Maybe. But I doubt it. My head hurts, I need a break.

JOIN THE SAVAGE NATION

I love this guy

lmfao who the fuck is this guy

HATZENBERG RATZENBERG FRATZENBERG!!!
FILTH!!! VERMINNN!!!' LIIIIEEE-AHS!!!

It must suck being Michael. He's like an old testament prophet losing his shit. He knows Jews are fucking evil and digging their own graves. Pitting their enemies against each other always, ALWAYS ends with the winner destroying the jews.

The Savage Weiner.

Who?

And then you get up in the morning and you turn on the TV and there's an informercial for John's Butt Machine. At 5AM in the morning UP DOWN UP DOWN UP DOWN UP DOWN JOHN'S BUTT MACHINE

WHO NEEDS THIS

Hahaha, spot on. One of the reasons I love him. He's an old man who goes off on weird rants and tangents. He's not Rush Limbaugh.

I have seven phds. Seven, not six, not five, seven. They said it couldn't be done. "Michael," they said, "you're wasting your time in radio. What is this with the radio, you have seven phds." It's true, I do have seven phds. They used to play this song when I was very young, before the pimps and the perverts in Sickramento turned this great state into a People's Republic. Turn this off, I can't bear to here it anymore. This music, it makes me nuts. The perverts and the pimps banned me from Britain, dyou believe that? I'll be back after the break.

Obama hired Muslim hitmen to steal Teddy! Right from under me when I was in the changing room! It's not like Teddy to run off, he was taken!

Katz's deli Schumer. THAT CORNEDBEEF MUNCHER PICKLE SALESMAN!!!! How do you and your fellow travellers live with yourselves?

And I hear this noise coming from the back seat, and I'm thinking what's wrong with Teddy? And there he is with his blanket -- I keep his blanket back there because he likes his blanket, I'm not going take that away from him. And I just see it in the rear view mirror, but you can tell what he's doing because he's got his tail up in that way, and I'm thinking oh my god, is this what the world has done to my dog?

But you know in dog years, that would put him in human years at about, you know, 13, and eh, that's a normal thing a 13 year old to do. I wish the rest of the world weren't any worse than that.

he'll just schlep it on there while you have your back turned to him

SUPER BEETS INCREASES BLOOD FLOW...ARE YOU LISTENING? I'M SAYING IT...INCREASES...BLOOD...FLOW...ALL OVER...YOUR...BODY.

So apparently, the Russian dossier was fabricated by this blog named Sup Forums! It was all a big ruse!

Now, get this, here on the Savage Nation. Today. We'll be joined by a guy who works at Sup Forums. Exclusively here on the Savage Nation.

youtube.com/watch?v=3302kclgNOk

SHUT UP IM NOT YOUR WEAK FATHER

((white)) man

HAHAHAHAHHA

All fire and brimstone.

Go gargle with rogain and grow a beard out your tongue so I don't have to hear that rubbish again.

i haven't listened to savage since i was a kid in the car with my dad

these threads and the pastas are top comfy

I just imagine Michael savage and some clueless boomers who listen to him looking up Sup Forums after that interview and trying to find "John" only to find shitting dick nipples, brrrraaaappptt posting, and Hitler

I haven't seen shitting dick nipples in forever
>tfw at the time you thought it was just another silly thing not worth saving
>and then it becomes a time-tested icon
>and you finally fukken save it years later when somebody repoasts it out of nowhere
>tfw FURK YER SHITTING DICK NIPPLES I GOT YOU!

I wonder if Savage actually came to Sup Forums after 'John' linked us live on his show. I wonder if he'd still want to 'have a beer' with all of us

Only a kike like him would write a book about Trump and put his own face on the cover.

yea they came up to him in his car after that and he had to pull his handgun out

Kike POS