Right Wing BTFO

Right Wing BTFO

Wtf I hate Marx now!

>meanwhile communists cry out in joy at the importing by the millions of lumpenproles who have so utterly cucked them out of even having a stage to express their views without being lambasted by bourgeois thought

But what if I, through hard work and smarts, become a member of the Bourgeoisie? Should I now change my alliance?

why don't you work hard and smart with a boss that your coworkers elected rather than a boss that elected himself or through some vulture capitalists shareholders.

Was Karl Marx a nigger? Every photo of him has dark skin and a awfully chimp like forehead.

>subscribe to my braindead failed religion that yielded the creation of a totalitarian shitfest every time it was implemented or you're a cuck
Stay irrelevant, kike.

For the clueless here, Marx never said this.

He did talk about commodity fetishism and false consciousness though.

>le hard work reddit meme

just work hard guys and you can become porky too!

Marx was the antichrist.

I thought the Taiwanese were the good guys.

I work my ass off and I plan on being a millionaire. Just because you don't have dreams and aspirations doesn't mean I shouldn't little boy

he was the anti-cuck you mean

>Trusting the rice nigger

Meanwhile you're living at home

sage

What if my coworkers are idiot communists? I can already choose my boss by having the freedom to become employed by someone who wants my service. Even then, a boss must serve his customers, so he can't just do whatever he wants. No man is an island.

Freedom to choose how I serve other people is literally the only thing I want or need. The more people I serve, the more money I will make.

Here's a question for you commies, why don't lottery winners stay rich after making shit tons of money? Why would you vote for someone to be your boss when hasn't proven they can actually compete in a real world market? How is he any different than a lottery winner?

Working class people don't DEFEND the rich, per se. They they defend their right to do with what they please with the money they've earned.

Those who are rich only get their by the working class buying so much of their goods. Using this logic, Marx is also saying you are stupid for buying anything, because this is supporting the "Rich". If the revolution marx wanted happened, the rich would become the government. Nothing would change. He was a cuck and a moron.

Shhhh the 16 year olds have to piss off their parents

Didn't he essentially make is housekeeper a slave? After slavery was illegal?

He's entitled to my work because, of my own free will, I signed a contract stating the amount of money that I would receive in return for my labor.

>I can already choose my boss by having the freedom to become employed by someone who wants my service.
>Freedom to choose how I serve other people is literally the only thing I want or need. The more people I serve, the more money I will make.

I bet you can identify the different brands of shoe polish by taste

>Why would you vote for someone to be your boss when hasn't proven they can actually compete in a real world market?
You cannot recall any cases where some sort of vote for management of a profitable company occurred?

So what, u mad? Most major companies are public so you can't appoint your child and even if you do they've gone to an Ivy League and could easily have earned the position. Being a CEO is about contacts and if you are the child of the previous owner, you have a better chance of continuing to recieve trust from past contacts.

>morals
Didn't know Karl was such a cuck

Literally cannot refute this shitty meme. That's how terrible your ideology is you fucking faggot.

>I bet you can identify the different brands of shoe polish by taste
At least in a free market it's possible to have taste in shoe polish.

>You cannot recall any cases where some sort of vote for management of a profitable company occurred?
You're free to set things up that way if you want. In fact, correct me if I'm wrong, but you could theoretically set up a voluntary commune within a capitalist society to test your theories.(Or does this system not work unless you force everyone in your society to play along?)

>Business is a democracy
Are you trolling?

Marxist propaganda can affect anyone sadly.

>>He's entitled to my work because, of my own free will, I signed a contract stating the amount of money that I would receive in return for my labor.
ignoring physical limits, can you freely will more compensation from your employer? I hardly believe you can do that, and even if you could, I don't think most people could. you would be an irrational fool if you accepted some terms of employment that puts you in an objectively worse position relative to your employer if you could have negotiated for a much more favorable terms of settlement since you have the ability to "freely" will it.

people here are deluding themselves. every negotiation is a discussion of transaction based off of the other side measuring each others perceived relative strengths and weaknesses with both sides attempting to maximize their payoffs according to how much they can get away. employment is no different and its clear to anyone who's ever searched for a job that more often than not, the employer has more leverage over the candidate

in otherwords
>I get to work where ever I want as long as the place i want to work at lets me!
is at best prima facie contradictory

>more often than not, the employer has more leverage over the candidate
This doesn't go away in a communist society. If you need someone more than they need you, they have leverage. It's how real-life works.

Shop trump and Barron's face to this and it's perfect

it's 2017

if you still believe socioeconomic mobility has anything to do with working hard you are a goddamn retard

the best you can accomplish just by working hard is to give a comfortable upbringing to your children, that's it

to succeed in the capitalist system, not just survive, you require a combination of:

1. good guidance throughout your formative years, like a parent who gets how the system works or a capitalist mentor that will put you in the right direction from the beginning;

2. a good strategy starting off your career, because human potential declines exponentially with age and by the time you are 30 years old you are pretty much stuck on your tracks;

3. some inherent or deeply ingrained personality traits (adaptability, resilience, risk affinity, etc.), none of which have anything to do with the ability towork hard.

even then "success" doesn't mean you'll be joinining the elite, there is no pre-established path to accomplish that, you just won't have to work anymore, and your children won't either if they play their cards right

Most people realize you can't just work hard, but it's the basis of advancement you autismo.

>>You're free to set things up that way if you want. In fact, correct me if I'm wrong, but you could theoretically set up a voluntary commune within a capitalist society to test your theories.
you are not free to set up a competing social order within a state that claims sovereignty or monopoly on violence. at best, these places will have to work within the system.

>(Or does this system not work unless you force everyone in your society to play along?)

I'd say that these people are moronic at best when they choose not to maximize their own self-interest and willingly make large concessions of power and wealth.

>>Are you trolling?
where did i say that business IS a democracy?

i am merely responding to the implication
>Why would you vote for someone to be your boss when hasn't proven they can actually compete in a real world market?

that voting for management is necessarily stupid, when some of the biggest, and most profitable corporations have some sort of voting that occurs however unfair their system might be

ok seriously how the fuck did jack become a /pol meme? ive known this dude for years

most people have no idea if you are not in finance your chances of socioeconomic mobility are pretty much 0%

axiom no. 1: follow the money

axiom no. 2: understand money

hypothesis no. 1: the more steps it takes to multiply your money, the less efficient your strategy is

he has that look of a progressive (read regressive) liberal that deserves poster boy status

A reminder that the Labour Theory of Value is objectively false, and therefore Marx's claims are empirically inaccurate. No matter what he, or any leftist says, there is no getting around this basic fact and therefore the entire Leftist ideology is BTFO.

It was pretty easy to BTFO too, which really just proves that these people don't know anything about economics and are actually a religious cult. Creationist-tier.

>No matter what he, or any leftist says, there is no getting around this basic fact and therefore the entire Leftist ideology is BTFO.
You'll be quite surprised by how much criticism of Marx comes from other Marxists and other assorted Leftists.

>A reminder that the Labour Theory of Value is objectively false
But I worked really hard on my mudpies, why won't anyone buy them?! REEEEEEEE

Maybe if you did more than kicking a football around you'd have some more upward mobility.

From a man who survived on handouts and let his children die of poverty related illness rather than do a days work

>communism as explained by a communist
"No"

And fucking working my ass off to get all my money taken away and given to some useless cunt who refuses to work hard isn't being a cuck?

Fuck off Marx

He worked as a reporter for a news paper.

wtf is this image

>exploit the working class
>by paying them a fair wage

what is this meme

he wrote a book that made lots of money

why do you have the Taiwanese flag if you are from Myanmar

Translation: Any lowly worker who happens to have a brain and rejects my plan to make myself dictator and finally achieve something with my useless, worthless life, is actually our enemy and should be treated as if they were bourgeoise themselves and be exterminated.

P.s. I know whats best for everyone else better than they do themselves.

>if you still believe socioeconomic mobility has anything to do with working hard you are a goddamn retard

If you think socioeconomic mobility has nothing to do with working hard at all, then you're a bigger retard.

>some inherent or deeply ingrained personality traits (adaptability, resilience, risk affinity, etc.), none of which have anything to do with the ability towork hard.

What the fuck is working hard then? Laziness tends to go alongside with a lot of other negative traits.

>even then "success" doesn't mean you'll be joinining the elite

Why would you want to join the elite?

>Share wife with entire country
>Wife can't be prettier that anybody else's wife
>Somehow this is better

>Working hard is overrated

>Working hard is absolutely useless! Don't even try!

I'm guessing the first one was closer to what was meant

>Right Wing BTFO

Look a man who was wrong about everything speaks again.

What is it?

Why he hate the working class, and the bourgeoisie and religion and everything except his own bone idle scabby life

Wast he right about anything?

No.

The end.

>leftshits saying "cuck"
Are that stupid you don't realize you're self-BTFO every time?

How communists respond: Stalin did nothing wrong, kulaks deserved it
How anarchists respond: dissolve the state and replace it with direct democracy, you fucking nigger

Reminder that Stalin took a shitty backwater agrarian hellhole and made in into an industrial powerhouse in under 10 years, beat the shit out of Nazi fags, and laid the groundwork for it to beat the US into space. Life expectancy, literacy, and every other measure of living quality shot up.
M A N O F S T E E L

LTV was Adam Smith's, not Marx's. Marx used the Law Of Value, which comes from it ultimately, but is actually very different.

Let me explain. LTV and marginalism both attempt to explain exchange value: why a commodity has the exact price that it does. The Law Of Value deals with use value: the act of labor which simply gives a commodity value in the first place, without regard to how much people specifically value it.

What does that mean in practice? While you're discussing why an iPhone costs $200 instead of $210, someone has to refine the silicon, etch it into chips, refine oil into plastic, assemble it, program it, transport it, and market it. These are all examples of use value being added. You pay money for a commodity because it's a stand in for doing the labor to make it, even if the price doesn't correlate to use value. If no one wants your mudpie, then there is no exchange value and therefore no use value added.

If there is an exchange value, then there is a use value and Marx's analysis (which deals with use value almost exclusively) is relevant. You can't escape the specter of Marxian economics, ever.

Now go and read "Wage Labor And Capital".

because he is a literal cuck

Anti immigration would provide massive left wing benefits.

Marx was a big mistake.