Nicholas II,Last Tsar of Russia

Let's take an honest look here

Is he /ourguy/?

Would he be bff's with good ol' Adi Hitler?

Was he better than Hitler?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bloody_Sunday_(1905)
youtube.com/watch?v=9OQGZvcfEIg&t=23s
youtube.com/watch?v=sHR4mtrhzxc
youtube.com/watch?v=vYdS7ji3Tws
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Well, he definetly was a good guy and victim of jews, but comapring him to Hitler is sometheing very retarded.

He's literally the King Cuck.
Weapons pussy faggot who surrendered to the terrorists only to still get slaughtered by them with his entire family.

Fuck off kike.

Ever read his journal?

didn't he tried to create Israel in secret with UK and France?

Fake.

Never heard of that. Russia had legal claims on Palestine though along with Constantinople, the Straits, and some other parts of Ottoman Empire, but then shit happened.

although i think hes based he should have fought toe and nail for his position of power and massacred the soviets

One of the most inept leaders of all time, and no, he would have not have liked Hitler massacring his serfs.

Well if the country turns to nothing, during your rulership...

Seriously i hate commies. But its partly his fault. Though worst of all were traitors amongst his closest friends.

"Shit" would be the Crimean War

All his advisors were traitors and he lived in a made up world with no real idea of the real world. Just a victim of his time.

He hadn't much options to fight. He was overthrown due to conspiracy, arrested and murdered.

Devout Orthodox Christian. Of course he was better than Hitler. He didn't abandon his faith to become a fucking monster.

He looks like one of those libtard hipster faggots

I mean there were signed pact with Brits and France of partition of Ottomans.

didn't like several hundreds of people die at his coronation due to human stampede because there wasn't enough beer

Can somebody redpill me on Tsar Nicholas II?

I was told as a kid by my parents that I was named after him but I'm not sure if they were serious. I'm not sure whether I should embrace it or not, I don't know enough about him.

Ask me.

Adolf Hitler was a practicing Roman Catholic, you heretic.

He was too soft for a time that needed a strong tsar but I love the guy as if I knew him. His loss killed the old spirit of Russia and the jews tried their best.

Lol I was as well

Ok. Redpill me on Tsar Nicholas II Slavbro.

Literal retard. Was too concerned with treating his people like literal dogshit than actually industrializing his country and making the Imperial Russian Army capable of fighting an enemy that wasn't a disorganized tribe of durkas in Central Asia.

He was defeated by Japan, which hadn't even been a modernized power for more than 25 years. Upon receiving the telegraph informing him that the Japanese completely annihilated his entire navy at Tsushima, he read the note, shoved it in his pocket and kept on playing tennis.

As horrible as the Bolsheviks were, and I'll make it clear that I do wish that the Whites had won the Russian Civil War, it's not like Tsar Nicholas was any less callous and apathetic to human life. His ineptitude killed 3.3 million Russians in WWI. Can you really blame the Russian people for going with the Bolsheviks when their asshole leader who never did a single fucking thing to improve their lives in any way shape or form demands them to starve, suffer and die by the millions for him?

The reason that the Germans, French and British had such high morale and fought tirelessly was because their countries were awesome and their leaders weren't complete assholes. They enjoyed astronomical standards of living, a relatively high degree of personal freedom and liberty and were all around treated well by their leaders. But this asshole deserved no respect from his people, as he let them languish in backwards, undeveloped cabbage farms while the rest of the world zoomed past them in technology and freedom and then shot them to death when they suggested that things were shitty.

If only that crazy Japanese policeman hacked his fucking head off, maybe a competent, more benevolent ruler would've taken his place. As much as you want to blame the Jews for everything (and I'm not denying they had a major role), this retard is basically just as responsible for the Revolution, as his retardation pushed the Russian people to embrace Bolshevism.

Well, ask something specific.

This is literally a jew propaganda.

>jew propaganda

In what way?

Was he a good Tsar? What were the most important moments--besides the commie revolution-- of his reign?

What parts were incorrect?

In every way. Like blaming him for WW1 victims. It's so fucking vile that I even couldn't read further.

Why does Medvedev look so much like him?

>Like blaming him for WW1 victims.

You mean like how you personally blame every Jew on the face of the earth for people who died in the Russian Civil War?

Russia stood no match for the German Army and he knew it. Even after his people begged and pleaded with him to make peace, he still refused. The Germans marched into Russia with whatever troops they could spare from the Western Front, because the Russian Army was so pathetically obsolete, lost all of its experienced officers after a few months and couldn't train new ones because the majority of the Russian population was functionally illiterate and had no industry to resupply the army.

Why didn't Tsar Retard II ever think to solve any of these problems?

>somewhat very

>Was he a good Tsar?
I can't really say. He wasn't that bad as they say, but it's hard to tell how good he was because of tons of lies and propaganda that conspirators and commies spill on him.
>What were the most important moments--besides the commie revolution-- of his reign?
Trans-Siberian railroad and hundreds of other railroads and other infrastructure, industrialization, rising of private bussinesses, colonization of Far East and Central Asia.Blossoming of Russian culture - lierature, cinema, ballet.
And of course, the constituon rights and parliament (which sadly failed him).

>Would he be bff's with good ol' Adi Hitler?

Fuck No.

Thanks Natalia.

Цapь-тpяпкa and literally cuck.

Check em fags

That guy fucked up Russia even more than the Jews did. Fuck off with your leftist propaganda.

Right, now you are defending jews. Jews *literally* killed (or ordered to kill) him and millions of others. He didn't kill anyone. But still he is to blame.
As for the war, you know, Russia fought alone on Eastern front with Germany and Austria and on separate front with Turkey and helped allies, and managed all this pretty well. After all Russia won that fucking war, but the victory was literally stolen with jews and fucking agents and all these men died for nothing. And then you, fucking cucks, blaming the first victim of this one of the vilest and dirtiest treasons in human history. Fuck you, that's much I can say.

Am glad you are back. In this serious moment, I appeal to you to help me. An ignoble war has been declared to a weak country. The indignation in Russia shared fully by me is enormous. I foresee that very soon I shall be overwhelmed by the pressure forced upon me and be forced to take extreme measures which will lead to war. To try and avoid such a calamity as a European war I beg you in the name of our old friendship to do what you can to stop your allies from going too far.

Nicky

Fuck off, kikes.

It is with the gravest concern that I hear of the impression which the action of Austria against Serbia is creating in your country. The unscrupulous agitation that has been going on in Serbia for years has resulted in the outrageous crime, to which Archduke Francis Ferdinand fell a victim. The spirit that led Serbians to murder their own king and his wife still dominates the country. You will doubtless agree with me that we both, you and me, have a common interest as well as all Sovereigns to insist that all the persons morally responsible for the dastardly murder should receive their deserved punishment. In this case politics plays no part at all.
On the other hand, I fully understand how difficult it is for you and your Government to face the drift of your public opinion. Therefore, with regard to the hearty and tender friendship which binds us both from long ago with firm ties, I am exerting my utmost influence to induce the Austrians to deal straightly to arrive to a satisfactory understanding with you. I confidently hope that you will help me in my efforts to smooth over difficulties that may still arise.

Your very sincere and devoted friend and cousin

Willy

Tsar Nicholas was an incompetent, but he was not as callous as I think you think he is. For one, the country had begun its march to industrialization, but it was slowed down due to a compartmentalized leadership and incompetent bureaucracy. The Tsar had done things to improve the people's lives, but he was caught in a shitty place. He was more a fool than a villain. I don't like him and I wish he had never gotten the chance to rule, but I feel pity towards him for being such a beta dipshit.

He traded places with his cousin and lived as a doppleganger. George V got executed instead.

>richest man on Earth
>cucked by this guy

I received your telegram and share your wish that peace should be maintained. But as I told you in my first telegram, I cannot consider Austria's action against Servia an "ignoble" war. Austria knows by experience that Servian promises ono paper are wholly unreliable. I understand its action must be judged as trending to get full guarantee that the Servian promises shall become real facts. This my reasoning is borne out by the statement of the Austrian cabinet that Austria does not want to make any territorial conquests at the expense of Servia. I therefore suggest that it would be quite possible for Russia to remain a spectator of the austro-servian conflict without involving Europe in the most horrible war she ever witnessed. I think a direct understanding between your Government and Vienna possible and desirable, and as I already telegraphed to you, my Government is continuing its exercises to promote it. Of course military measures on the part of Russia would be looked upon by Austria as a calamity we both wish to avoid and jeopardize my position as mediator which I readily accepted on your appeal to my friendship and my help.

Willy

Thanks for your telegram conciliatory and friendly. Whereas official message presented today by your ambassador to my minister was conveyed in a very different tone. Beg you to explain this divergency! It would be right to give over the Austro-servian problem to the Hague conference. Trust in your wisdom and friendship.

Your loving Nicky

Thank you heartily for your quick answer. Am sending Tatischev this evening with instructions. The military measures which have now come into force were decided five days ago for reasons of defence on account of Austria's preparations. I hope from all my heart that these measures won't in any way interfere with your part as mediator which I greatly value. We need your strong pressure on Austria to come to an understanding with us.

Nicky

Best thanks for telegram. It is quite out of the question that my ambassadors language could have been in contradiction with the tenor of my telegram. Count Pourtalès was instructed to draw the attention of your government to the danger & grave consequences involved by a mobilisation; I said the same in my telegram to you. Austria has only mobilised against Servia & only a part of her army. If, as it is now the case, according to the communication by you & your Government, Russia mobilises against Austria, my rôle as mediator you kindly intrusted me with, & which I accepted at you[r] express prayer, will be endangered if not ruined. The whole weight of the decision lies solely on you[r] shoulders now, who have to bear the responsibility for Peace or War.

Willy

Berlin, 31. July 1914
On your appeal to my friendship and your call for assistance began to mediate between your and the austro-hungarian Government. While this action was proceeding your troops were mobilised against Austro-Hungary, my ally. thereby, as I have already pointed out to you, my mediation has been made almost illusory.

I have nevertheless continued my action. I now receive authentic news of serious preparations for war on my Eastern frontier. Responsibility for the safety of my empire forces preventive measures of defence upon me. In my endeavours to maintain the peace of the world I have gone to the utmost limit possible. The responsibility for the disaster which is now threatening the whole civilized world will not be laid at my door. In this moment it still lies in your power to avert it. Nobody is threatening the honour or power of Russia who can well afford to await the result of my mediation. My friendship for you and your empire, transmitted to me by my grandfather on his deathbed has always been sacred to me and I have honestly often backed up Russia when she was in serious trouble especially in her last war.

The peace of Europe may still be maintained by you, if Russia will agree to stop the milit. measures which must threaten Germany and Austro-Hungary.

Willy

He was hero

I thank you heartily for your mediation which begins to give one hope that all may yet end peacefully. It is technically impossible to stop our military preparations which were obligatory owing to Austria's mobilisation. We are far from wishing war. As long as the negociations with Austria on Servia's account are taking place my troops shall not make any provocative action. I give you my solemn word for this. I put all my trust in Gods mercy and hope in your successful mediation in Vienna for the welfare of our countries and for the peace of Europe.

Your affectionate
Nicky

I received your telegram. Understand you are obliged to mobilise but wish to have the same guarantee from you as I gave you, that these measures do not mean war and that we shall continue negociating for the benefit of our countries and universal peace deal to all our hearts. Our long proved friendship must succeed, with God's help, in avoiding bloodshed. Anexiously, full of confidence await your answer.

Nicky

Berlin, 1. August 1914
Thanks for your telegram. I yesterday pointed out to your government the way by which alone war may be avoided. Although I requested an answer for noon today, no telegram from my ambassador conveying an answer from your Government has reached me as yet. I therefore have been obliged to mobilise my army.

Immediate affirmative clear and unmistakable answer from your government is the only way to avoid endless misery. Until I have received this answer alas, I am unable to discuss the subject of your telegram. As a matter of fact I must request you to immediatly [sic] order your troops on no account to commit the slightest act of trespassing over our frontiers.

Willy

He probably would have. Germany and Russia are historical allies and were very close prior to the whole Nazi vs Commie thing. If not for ideology, the Russian Empire would have joined the axis and this would've given Hitler a decisive victory. For Lebensraum he could've kept Poland and he would've still had access to Russian oil. Lack of oil was the most crippling thing for the Nazis.
Oh what could've been...

he da real mvp

American education. No, Russia was one of the World War I Allies with an agreement on getting a favorable deal on Constantinople out of the division of the Ottoman empire but then suddenly commies took over and the Bolsheviks threw out the deals. Basically the commies threw away a victory.

Nikolai II was an idiot though and the revolutions were guaranteed once he took power.

> He didn't kill anyone.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bloody_Sunday_(1905)

I think Hitler wouldnt even appear in history if Russia survived the WW1.

>getting millions starve
>killing a bunch of protesters who were farmers
>selling west to the Western likes when the country needed it the most
>only rich cucks in Moscow and Petersburg were living the good life because they were good goys when the rest was literally fucked dirt poor
>brought country to the edge and let revolution happen

You're the fucking kike, fucking kike.

>but muh Stalipin

Stalipin's reform would never work, Shlomo.

>Germany and Russia are historical allies and were very close prior to the whole Nazi vs Commie thing.

American education strikes again.

Why did Russians slaughter their 300 year old royal family for Communism? Was it worth it?

That was a classic provocation, and the emperor wasn't even in the city at that time, so it had nothing to do with him.

He fucked up, admit it
If it wasnt for him, comunism wouldnt be a thing

the commies will pay for this

Meant to say selling wheat to the west for cheap when his own country needed it the most.

You heard me. Russian and German monarchs and nobility were heavily intermarried and there were strong political and historic ties between the two peoples. It is commonly claimed that WWII was a great tragedy for the close friendship the Germans and Russians shared.

I think a better question is would Russia have developed faster and become a richer country in the end. One theory is that goy industrialists from America and other western countries supported the Bolsheviks so that Russia would never unite with Germany. If they did end up fighting anyway, perhaps, Russia still under a Tsar would have failed to mobilise such vast amounts of infantry and tanks in WWII against the Germans.

>Right, now you are defending jews.

No, I'm not. I recognize that the Bolshevik leadership was disproportionately Jewish, I just highly doubt that every single Jew in the Russian Empire was some sort of Bolshevik mastermind when the majority of them were dirt poor peasants living in shtetls who were suffering in poverty just as much as the rest of the people of the Russian Empire were. Most of the Bolshevik Jews were either wealthy or middle class. The Red Army even committed it's own pogroms.

>After all Russia won that fucking war

Top fucking kek. You guys were literally bent over and ass raped by the Germans. Yeah, you did well against the Ottomans and the Austro-Hungarians, but that's because they're militaries just so happened to be the only ones in worse shape than yours. If the Bolsheviks didn't give the people the peace they wanted then, the army would've mutinied after getting mutilated by the Germans a few more times.

I really wish the Treaty of Brest-Litovsk stayed in effect. It must've been so joyous to hear the Russtard butthurt when they realized that their most valuable lands were being ripped away from them and turned into German puppet states. It's a shame the US cucked Germany in the end.

Russians didn't. And no, it wasn't worth it, but though after 70 years of communsim most people here still think it was a good thing.

I feel like that as much as Sup Forums hates communism it is important to note that Lenin was an extremely charismatic and passionate man. I feel like that definitely had to have an influence in why he was able to reign victorious over Nicholas II.

He was av good zookeeper. Forgot to feed his monkies so they overthrew him

He was a shit leader, user. He got was was coming to him.

Бoжe, Цapя хpaни.

Yeah he was just a saint to the Jews... after 100 years of pogroms i'd be a tad resentful myself.

Stalin > Khrushchev > Ivan the Great > Putin > Brezhnev > Tsar Nicolas II > Ivan the Terrible > Gorbachev > Lenin > Yeltsin

Lenin was an incredibly Jewish man with a speech impediment. fuck off cuck

Hope you get cucked by a passionate bull

I don't support communism by any means but it's clear there had to be something about Lenin that drew people to him and against Nicholas II.

This. I think we all know who is responsible for killing the Tsar. This happens with any country that is brutally demoralised and brainwashed for long periods of time. If we were to liberate North Korea tomorrow, the mentality would still persist amongst many for some time.

>he thinks Russians slaughtered their royal family.

God, Communism sucks. I hope you guys never try to bring it back.

Capitalism is going to run into problems when machines replace labor, but my god, fuck Communism. I hope we never have to deal with that shit again.

You see, in a war it's often best desicion to retreat to better postions. How many of Russia Germans had taken? 5% or what? Econnomical situation in Russia was the best comparing all other belligerents so these parts of Poland occupied by Germans means nothing. Russia was in a wining coaliton. She couldn't loose on the battlefield and she didn't, you fucking retard.

Nice family of idolaters u have there.

>Bolsheviks
>not Russian

>Nicky abdicated 100 years ago today ending the Romanov dynasty and giving legitimacy to communism
>Caesar was assassinated on 3/15, 44 BC
>Cao Cao died on this day in 220 AD
>Syrian Civil War and thus all of Europe's migrant problems started on this day

What is it about the Ides of March that unleashes such misery upon the world?

>Tsar Nicholas was an incompetent, but he was not as callous as I think you think he is.

Possibly. It just always seemed callous to me how in such a century of marvelous technological progress in the rest of the world, the Russian royal family was content living in absolute luxury in Petrograd while their people were illiterate beet farmers starving to death in an undeveloped wasteland. I mean, I believe in hierarchy, but to me the rest of the monarchs of Europe had earned their right to live in luxury, as the people of Germany, France and the UK for instance all lived in very high standards of living. Perhaps he wasn't callous, just arrogant.

I suppose I can't even blame his incompetence on him, as his father didn't want to teach him anything about being a ruler until he was 30, and didn't realize that he himself would die before Nicholas was that age.

I can only envision serving leaders who are worthy of my respect and hold up their end of the bargain by protecting me and my rights. Tsar Cucklet II did neither of those things for his people.

Pour one out for Tsar Nikolai II Aleksandrovich, Last Tsar of Russia. His family was brutally murdered by Bolsheviks, those same bolsheviks would go on to kill close to 100 million other Russians.

God Bless

All European monarchs were related. The only time in history when Russia and Germany were allied during a major war was during the beginning of World War II and then Germany attacked Russia,

There were not many wars either, though, since Germany was a new country, but Russia and Germany fought in World War I.

You have a bizarre view of history if "traditional allies except for World War II" are two countries that were literally never allied with each other except briefly during World War II.

Lenin came to power by overthrowing completely incopetent Provisional Government. Lenin was nothing in comparsion to the emperor and no one in his sane mind would support Lenin over the Nicolas, who was couped by some fuckers from high postions of power.

lol they made a guy who killed and starved millions of his own people a fucking saint

Russia and their church are seriously retarded.

I believe he wrote this in English as it was Willy and his common language, and it is beautiful english desu.

Funny how none of them wanted war. Franz Joseph cried when he signed the declaration.

Nicolas was shit-tier in terms of leadership

Managed to undo a 700 year dynasty in 15 years with two disastrous wars.

Also was let that creep Rasputin cuck with his wife.

He was so afraid of any reform it led to the ruination of his empire.

>Seizing the most developed and industrial portion of your Empire means nothing
>Launching a successful invasion costing unprecedented amounts of men and materiel against a meme-tier Austrian army only to have all of your gains erased in a week by a German offensive means nothing
>Marching through the Baltic states with little resistance and threatening your capital city means nothing
>Your army mutinying and running low on supplies and officers because the few industrial areas you bothered to develop in your empire were captured and you forgot to teach your population how to read means nothing
>Your people begging and pleading to stop the war because they're starving and you never particularly treated them well anyway thus giving them no reason to be loyal to you means nothing
>Your shitty, primitive railway system being incapable of delivering reinforcements and supplies to the front quick enough means nothing

This is what Russian actually believe

youtube.com/watch?v=9OQGZvcfEIg&t=23s
youtube.com/watch?v=sHR4mtrhzxc
youtube.com/watch?v=vYdS7ji3Tws

It was a time of extreme desperation. Russia's already fragile economy collapse due to the First World War and people were looking for change. And the Communists were running on a platform of change (since Communism had never been tried prior to this point, they had no idea what they were getting themselves into).

Nicky should have grabbed this lifeline. The Austrians were not infact planning to take any Serbian territory.

However, without the dispatchs from France to Russia you are missing an important figure in Paleologue.