Is abortion murder?

youtu.be/jgw4X7Dw_3k

One is not murder. Also, I'm sure a lot of white babies get murdered.

Of course not.

Does this look like a baby to you? No, right? Thought as much

It's part of the sensible Eugenics program we should have put in place long ago

I see it more as a bodily autonomy right.

The mother has the right to remove consent to be a host.

She consented to be a host when she spread her legs to receive seed.

It is, but it's murder that self-selects quite nicely, so it's tolerable.

yeah, but I'm not sure if I care that much

yes.

This. If you sign a contract like this, you can't back out.

if you accept that premise, is it okay to actively kill the baby (i.e. crush its head) instead of just plain removing it?

Scientifically, Life begins at conception as you have your own individual bodily processes as a fetus, so yeah. people also will argue that there is no difference between a fetus and a parasite, but you see a parasite has no potential, and is not the offspring of a human. a fetus has the potential to benefit society and help everyone in general. another point that pro choice people use is overpopulation, but we can fit all of the worlds population into Texas with the living density of NY. also, if you look at the idea of killing off our unborn because they are fucking INCONVENIENT, then its just a degenerate idea in the firstplace

Abortion is not murder.

Everyone who claims it is murder is a Christcuck. Even Muslims allow for abortion.

Christcucks literally can't be racists because they believe every life is precious, even a dirty nigger's who will only soak up more resources. That is why they are against abortion.

The real redpill is that Christianity is literally the most SJW lefty religion in existence. If a Christian ever tells you he hates niggers, ask him his thoughts on abortion and that'll really get your noggin joggin about his true intentions.

necessary murder

The Republicans are trying to get rid of pre-natal care from Obamacare right now, which will lead to thousands of deaths of babies of mothers who want to have them.

Makes a joke of their nonsense about making abortion illegal. They want babies to die from mothers who want to give birth, but want policemen to force women who want an abortion to go through months of pregnancy? Huh?

>murder is ok when its convenient to me

youre just as bad as nigger women

This

If the mother has a constitutional right to kill the baby, then the father automatically has a constitutional right to kill the mother for killing his baby. Half the genes are his.

>assisted suicide

It is absolutely murder

Ban abortion

This.

And nothing of value would be lost either way.

Also, wanna know how I know you're a virgin?

It will mean people will have to pay for a care themselves. Don't have a baby if you can't afford to take care of a baby.

Jesus H. Christ, how does your country even function? Show me where in your Constitution it says mothers have the right to kill their babies, and show me also where it says you have the right to kill someone in retaliation for them killing your baby.

Isn't murder always a choice?

Abortion is murder. You had your choice at the gas station of whether or not you wanted to buy a condom.

I'd pay for condoms, not for doctors to tear apart babies in your womb.

Yes. It's also destroying the West's birthrates in conjunction with "Plan B". Even if you don't consider it morally wrong, you have to oppose it and defund PP to have any chance at saving Western Civilization. No European race is reproducing at replacement rate

The Supreme Court decided that the 5th Ammendment right to privacy grants a woman a right to an abortion as long as she doesn't want anyone to find out. I'm not joking

It's constitutionally sound. A woman commits murder of a man's child. The court gave her that right. However, equality under the law must apply for all US law; can't have one law for one group and one law for another. She gets to kill his baby, he gets to kill her to settle his loss. The baby was an inconveniece to her, she kills it for her gain, he kills her as an inconveniece to him since she won't bear and support all his children.

Best way to deal with this is to make abortion illegal and no one gets to kill anyone.

And since you brought it up, I've been married since 1998. Sex is excellent. In fact, this is her counterargument against abortionists - it's brilliant!

For every white baby aborted in the US, 3 black babies are aborted. But there are more whites than blacks, so a pregnant black is 10 times more likely to get an abortion than a pregnant white. Think of them as little Dylan Roofs, unwillingly doing good work before returning to God. Stop chipping away at publicly funded abortion. The only privately funded abortion clinics are in high income (white) areas. Abortion in the hood. Abortion in the barrio. It may be distasteful, it may be murder, but so is war, and you better believe the race war is already underway.

The Supreme Court created the right out of whole cloth. Technically, it's an illegitimate law as it was never passed by Congress not ratified by the state's. Constitution also has equal rights clause of the 14th Amendment. Men must have rights to act in this manner or the Supreme Court must overturn Roe v Wade as a bad judgement.

>No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offence to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.
I don't see how you get "right to an abortion as long as you don't want anyone to find out" from that. If by "right to privacy" you meant the Fourth Amendment:
>The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.
Don't see it here either.

So, you're advocating the death penalty for unborn infants for crimes they might commit?

That doesn't work.

Yes, but it should me legal anyway.

Where did you get "crimes they might commit" from his post? He's talking about the race war. Disproportionate black criminality is ancillary at best.

Is it really that hard to take a pill or better yet, not be a slut?

But I was ju-

>making it even harder for working whites to have children while brown welfare leeches shit them out by the dozens
Well, that's it
White race over, let's pack it in boys