You guys. I woke up

You guys. I woke up.

Our trend is destroying us. Brexit from EU was funny and so was electing Trump. But we keep seeing further divisions arise.

What happens if Calexit materializes?

What if Scotland and Northern Ireland leave the UK.

This is what the jews want. To divide us. Soon we will be so divided and different we wont be able to work together anymore.

But guess what saudi and Iran and these other shitskin countries arent dividing.

We've been played Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HR_ltIlAeYA
youtube.com/watch?v=DK9uyioAPZU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You mean what white people have been doing for centuries to others

It's too late to back out now, coward.

Ultimate victory or death.

>This is what the jews want.

No they don't. They want a one world government.

Hi I'm from California if we secede we will die so don't worry, our dependencay on Neighor states for water is high enough and the only plossible income we could have to buy imports as a country is oil drilling but too many greenfreak libs to authorize that

>What happens if Calexit materializes?
Then America becomes a better place.

smdh tbqh familam lol

civil war

>What if Scotland and Northern Ireland leave the UK.
see above

When the Arab nations unite the shattered western world will not stand a chance. It's too late for Europe and soon the USA.

When all nations reassert control of themselves from the Jewish globalists then a new age of mankind can begin.

What, exactly, is being destroyed that you cherish so much?

Navy blockades California, hilarity ensues.

Awesome, fuck the English.

>blah blah blah the jews are behind this and somehow also the muslims blah blah blah

no comment

Jefferson happens.

I will cheer.

It's called containment and it's a GOOD THING! CA would collapse in short order and they would tax whatever businesses were left into oblivion trying to save the ship by drilling more holes in the hull.

Once they learn their very hard lesson and Texas absorbs all their industry we'll consider letting them come back to Trumpland, but only after gratuitous salutations to the God Emperor

Federalization tends to lead to power decentralization and also increases state competition leading to a 'bubbling up' of the best and brightest ideas in terms of policy and with a greater number of states there will be many different ways of running government that are attempted so it refreshes the directions of politics when the successful nations rise above the rest and the other states attempt to compete. This notion was what made America great to begin with. I actually would like to see the local governments in the UK have much much more power to chose their own laws I think it would quickly become a political innovation breeding ground in regards to policy as radical/non-mainstream ideas actually get implemented and the shit ones quickly fall apart and get ditched in favor of policies that work.

>Jews want independent nations instead of multinational organizations

wow you're fucking retarded

>doesn't mention quebec

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Israel wanted this.
Russia wanted this

Wont stop retarded hipsters who think theyre morally superior

I hate California but its loss would be felt thats a whole mess for the military alone. All the bases and personal would need to be removed.

Scotland and N. Ireland can peacefully leave? I think California would be war tho

No thats how the jews get you. Everything will seems shitty from the dividing pains and then they'll advertise.

Unity. Peace. I hate liberals but this is too much of a knee jerk.

Then there will be civil war and there is no way that a bunch of limp-wristed libtard pussies fight off the rest of the US

The arabs already tried that.
The western world striked back in the name of the pope.

if you haven't already, read up on the swiss system - basically what you're describing. seems to do very well, despite having quite a high immigrant rating.

Then the Democrat party never wins another election ever again.
Which is precisely why the left will never allow it to happen

Bump

They tried to stop Trump at all costs. I don't think they have that much power especially if the dem party isn't unified

>This is what the jews want. To divide us
Do Jooooooos!
They want to divide or they want to form one world government from Israel, which is it?

Interdasting times, makes you wonder why it took thee ole and broken British Empire to say fuck that shit anyway!? What do they have to lose at this point? Scotland is just a matter of time now.

sad to say but NI wont get it

not to sure on scotland tho. people didnt vote to leave in the last one because they didnt want to change scotland in any major way but with brexit it changing britain anyway

what do scottbros think? are the far right over there pro or anti independance? celtic union when?

>Scotland and N. Ireland can peacefully leave?
It took a civil war for Ireland to gain independence. The English already fight a low intensity insurgency in Northern Ireland. I don't think England will just let Scotland leave, they have so much to lose from Scottish independence.

If the trend continues there'll be ww3 fs, and after the war we'll be united (if we win)

There wont be anything to unite post ww3....

Didnt the leave party for NI get quite a few seats last election?

I just came back from Scotland on a month long assignment. They all hate Brexit. They may just do it out of spite

Celtic Union

Next cornwall, Wales and Brittany

Then the dark ages can roll in on the rest of Europe again and we few we happy few will no shits be given as england vasnishes under islam only to be reconquered by celts.

Tiochfaidh ar la.

>I don't think England will just let Scotland leave

fuck all the can do about it if it does though, mate.

>This is what the jews want.
No Dislaeli was a unionist.

The UK is what they wanted.

Let is die.

You must be from the part of California that's stealing all of our water. If and when California secedes, Jeffersons going to declare.

Don't underestimate a vegan deprived from his soy

hows that going?

Wont happen senpai

not enough to actually get it done. plus unionists will kick off the troubles and most poeple there really dont want that shit happening again, so i very much doubt that they'll leave

OP is absolutely right in one point, but is wrong about the fact that this is "THEIR" plan.
No, it was never their plan. Their plan was to destroy national sovereignities into huge blocks like the EU.
But now, if they see their plan is going down the toilet, they will surelly adhere to OP's plan. They will keep dividing us to avoid losing control.

The best way to create a world government is demolishing national sovereignities. This can be done by diving countries into really small territories, so small they barely have power over global economy.
How do we stop this? Just keep in mind that the new nationalist order is not isolationist. Just like Sup Forums, we are dozens of nations working together without losing sight of our national interests.

Except, you know, march an army into Edinburgh and declare the referendum invalid. That's what I would do.

>england marches an army into scotland to render democratic vote void
>international community puts embargo on england
>Éire/pol/ stops larping and picks up arms along with thousands of republican nationalists from around the world
>britain collapses
>jews win

good logic, schlomo

It wont happen, The UK is pretty bruised from the last Indy ref, BREXIT, the Tory party domination, the collapse of Labour..

There is just no appetite for it, dont listen to that fucking Krankie Sturgeon, she is a fucking evil bitch and REALLY needs to stop watching Braveheart

For so many reason they wont leave the UK, it would be absolute disaster for them, but PM May will give the SNP enough rope to hang themselves.

It implodes on its own then immediately asks to be let back in?

This is too fucking stupid to be sincere.

You're just havin a laff.

whats the far righ in scotlands stance on independance?

You are a fucking idiot. By you, I mean Sup Forumss obsession with the Jews.

>Jews want globalization! We must all live in sovereign nations!

>Jews want us to all have sovereign nations so that we will be divided and can't unite against their plan!

Will you make up your fucking mind already. I am so fucking sick of the Jew meme.

>They all hate Brexit.
They hate Westminster, but weirdly enough both Scotland and London (westminster) both voted to stay in the Eu

awkward.png

Scottish nationalists will never be happy in the English shadow, but they are canny enough to know without England, they are economically fucked. I dont know what it is, but Scotland adds about 3% to our GDP or somthing silly, Wales 1%

And when it comes to coin, the Scots dont fuck about, they know what side of the bread is buttered.

The EU is being wielded as a cancer that will enforce Social Justice policies on you. They are foreigners trying to fuck you over.

It is designed to fail, and even people intimately involved with the EU for years of their life are starting to admit that it was a mistake.

Don't freak out when the EU is dissolved in order to keep the sovereignty of all nations involved. If you want to keep your open borders with nearby Euro nations you can do that with domestic policy.

Fuck California, fuck Scotland, fuck Ireland.

All of those cunts are holding us back.

He will not divide us yo

>democratic vote
>holding any actual weight when it comes to lawmaking
Not 100% sure how it works over there but here in the US referendum results are more like guidelines. If there is a compelling national/state interest then the result can effectively be ignored. I imagine it's similar across the pond.

>embargoing a global military and financial power over a policing action
that's not gonna happen, and the US sure as hell won't let it

Honestly dont know, the SNP would be the goto party for the right wing one would assume?

There are hardcore Unionists there, but hardcore nationalists too.

I've never been to Scotland, I know its a tough place to live though, they have a much lower life expectancy that the English, the further south you live, the longer you will live.

Poor fuckers. Love them though.,

England is the cancer

Wake the fuck up

There's too much going on here. It needs to be simpler.

The UK WAS the Original EU

Both must die

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS STOP POSTING WITH LINES BETWEEN YOUR IDEAS. ONE FUCKING LINE.

We will end the globalist scum trying to run the world. Feels good.

>calexit
I hope they fuck off. I hope Portland and Seattle join them. The Central Valley would ditch the coastal faggots almost immediately and return to the US. California would be guaranteed Republican forever.

>Scotland and Norn Iron leaving
Scotland leaving is a meme propogated by soulless cunts like Nicola Sturgeon every time she needs a scapegoat for her shitty politics. The entire story of Northern Ireland is basically Ireland sperging out and claiming to speak for what the northerner's want.

The Jews don't want to divide based on national grounds. That destroys one kind of unity in exchange for another stronger, more local kind. They want to homogenize peoples, to mesh them together until what made them uniquely special is gone.

>Africa in pieces
Does it make any difference?

y tho

It makes walls of text easier to digest.

Nobody is removing shit. California would never leave. They would get their shit pushed in so hard the democrats would never win another election. It'd be great.

>Scotland leaving is a meme propogated by soulless cunts like Nicola Sturgeon every time she needs a scapegoat for her shitty politics. The entire story of Northern Ireland is basically Ireland sperging out and claiming to speak for what the northerner's want.

The UK WAS the Original EU both brought nothing but misery. Let it die.
You think the pound seterlings interest rate was ever set to suit Scotland, Wales, NI or Ireland or Cornwall in 1910?
No it was set to suit SE england. Always. Same as the Euro interest rate being set to suit Germany. And like the EU teh UK stole land from scots, Irish, cornish and welsh and handed it to banker backed conglomerates. The UK is an evil fucking institution. Let it die.

You fool. This board worships a chaos god. There is no greater cause than to bring chaos into the world.

youtube.com/watch?v=HR_ltIlAeYA

If Calexit happens I hope we do Sherman's march to the sea 2.0, those fucking spics can't just take most of the west coast. Burn it all.

youtube.com/watch?v=DK9uyioAPZU

If living under London rule is so great why don't you burgers try it again and let the Scots finally stand as a nation. The fucking deserve it.

Comparing the cunthole that is california with a nation with Scotland history of English inflicted misery is a fucking disgrace

now where is the non shooped version?

wat