This is White House Corespondent

American education isn't just a meme, is it?

twitter.com/AprilDRyan/status/841822471368105985

Other urls found in this thread:

chargingbull.com/video.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lol did this bitch even graduate high school?? ever heard of assets?? stocks?? etc?? stupid ass nigger.

You mean black american education. There's a reason 95% of the rich ones sing and do sports.

She is still American tho.

She's likely not this stupid.

She just needs to make this negative since it does nothing but vindicate Trump and make him look great. It's a pure desperation move.

This motherfucker, finally coming out of the woods for banter!

can someone post the SPICED meme of her, thanks

Didn't say she wasn't.

Wtf George W Bush made over 100 million dollar?

>chargingbull.com/video.html
American here. Education is fucked. We elected a reality star for fuck sake.

>Reply
Affirmative action

wtf I am not #clit4clinton and #burning4bernie. How do I change my vote from voting for #Drumpf? I can't believe i let him get our nuclear codes!

:-)

>nigger doesn't understand saving money from one year to the next
I guess it's Tuesday

Don't journalists know math?

News flash: nogs are dumb.

As of like yesterday, Lauren Southern is also a correspondent to the White House.

It's a crazy world out there lad

affirmative action

>now illegal

stop fucking posting with a space in between. fucking annoying newfags.

>American -3
>woman -10
>"journalist" -5
>liberal -50
>Nog -13.5

not surprising.

find some better bait, friendo

We're not just memeing when we say that our niggers are really, really dumb.

>Mfw people think being a billionaire means you earn a billion every year

checked.

also I was around a bunch of libs when this broke and they all crowded around the TV, half of them laughed at the $150 mill amount
>See he's not even a billionaire!

then I decided to no longer have friends

how about when you realise these people have great influence on the world

why do i always end up in the same thread as fucking wayne

I watch the daily press briefings almost entirely to watch April act like the most unprofessional, childish person in the room. Watch ANY of the wide shots of the room and you can see her talking to the person sitting next to her, glancing around the room making faces, or scowling/laughing to herself about something.

She is the most stereotypical "displeased black lady" I can imagine and it's hilarious.

>people still wonder why a minimum wage increase is still asked for

>pic

They will never stop pushing for equality until whites are literal slaves because they will always run further away from what was once blatantly obvious to everyone.

Fucking end me now

Why is this real

Why are people so stupid

How do these fuckwits keep getting placed in high places

Why has god abandoned us?

She's right though, you're not a billionaire if you don't make a billion dollars a year, every year.

Wednesday, burgerbro

>retroactive lawsuit
Is this what he's suggesting?

>mixing burgers with friendship.

This is how I know you're not really American.

>have to earn a billion dollars a year to be a billionaire
>have to get hired every year to be employed
>have to buy a house every year to avoid being homeless
>have to get married every year to be a husband
>have to sire a child every year to be a father

sigh, times are tough

>tfw you rape little kids to try to gain immortality through weird masonic larping but you can't form basic sentences

You're right, I'm a Leaf expat and no, I'm not going back. I like not having a waiting time so long that I literally went to the US and came back to cancel my position in line back in Ontario and all before my name was called

I came in paralysed with a fever of like 104F

Fuck leafland, my mum and dad were us military and both birthright citizens (not anchors)

>jewish
>a lawyer

How do you become a lawyer and be this inept at finances at the same time? How can you be a jew and not understand money?

>being THIS is denial about Drumpf being a fraud

Stop the presses!! - There's a nigger that doesn't understand numbers!!

John Miller? The 1973 US Open champ?

Race baiters are usually this dumb.

DELET THIS

You all realize these people are incapable of understanding how he can be a billionaire while making 100mill a year is because they themselves live paycheck to paycheck. They save miniscule amounts of money for their whole lives it's incomprehensible.

Well she's a nigger so what do you expect

It's fascinating how baffled the media seems to be about how people no longer trust anything they say. Journalistic standards have dipped way, way below what would be considered barely acceptable, long before Trump, and now they want everybody to suck their dick again like they're Murrow or something.

he's just being intellectually dishonest, its required to be a decent lawyer. jews are naturally good at it. jew lawyers are the best at it.

Liberals just keep spinning everything.

considering how the majority of communists were jewish, there seems to be a huge disconnect between finance and actual economics

they don't understand the gender earnings gap, how are they ever going to understand

Kek

I only completed 2 1/2 yrs of high school, but i believe i could write a better piece than that.
The structure made it almost too painful to read.
It was like listening to some 14 yr old school girl, give her class a presentation about what she did over the school holidays

>American education isn't just a meme, is it?
It really isn't. Unless a student is particularly hungry for knowledge about goes out of his way to learn (basically self educating), going through the public school system is the biggest waste of time you could imagine.

Isn't she the one who was muttering obscenities and throwing a tantrum because she didn't like an answer during one of the press briefings?

Her questions are always dumb as fuck anyways

All these retards confusing yearly income and net worth were almost as funny as the thing itself.

Did you read the part where she says she had kids at 36 and 40, but doesn't take care of them, her aunt does for the last 14 years, no dad, no mom, lmao

She's dumber than fuck and is only in the pool because of affirmative action.

>liberal arts majors
college, not even once

you can just fly through law school if you suck enough cocks

>49 years old
my mom's 70 and looks younger than this woman

>mfw they intentionally put her up there to show how dumb blacks really are

someone post the "SKYPEQUESTION.webm"

that flop from shark tank that hates trump is a billionaire and hasn't made shit since he got rich during the dot com era. can't even remember his name he's such a worthless shit.

well you know that saying black don't crack? Thats because most black people look like they are in their 40s when they hit puberty. So they "age" differently since they start out looking 20+ years older right out the gate. By the time they reach 50, they look over 70

>"""journalist"""
>can barely even form a poorly constructed sentence

My shitposts are better written than this

I wondered wtf was going on...then I spotted it.

>annual income and total wealth are the same thing, really guys!
They're going to pretend this is true for as long as they can now, aren't they.
>now illegal
not an argument
>I don't like him
not an argument