Does your credit card have the chipped jew?

Does your credit card have the chipped jew?

In Brazil, all credit cards have chip since 2015.

Recently got two new debit cards with them, yeah.

What of it?

>>>
most of the world already uses chip

I like how the whole bullshit show has come full circle, the initial argument about using the cards was that is was faster than using cash, now mother fuckers can write a god damn check in the amount of time and steps it take to use that jew fuck.

Fuck jews and them getting a cut of each transaction.

It's to do away with paper currency. Once you accept that money is just numbers on a screen, it opens the door for all sorts of Jewry.

The chip is just a minor security improvement which they push through because Jews. Must acquire more shekels.

The Rite Aid near me requires everybody to swipe. If it's a debit card, it's all good. If it's a credit card, you have to insert it.

What the fuck is this shit?

careful faggot, don't devolve into a full blown anti-science and technology movement because you are afraid of a Jewry. We already have to deal with SJW. We don't need Jewry justice warrior.... yet.

I hate this nigger loving chip bullshit. My credit card still swipes

>he hasn't been redpilled on the end game

Spoiler: Transhumanism will NOT save you.

It is looking more and more like the cashless society is our destiny and it is disgusting.

>yfw it is actually easier to steal your information simply using a wireless RF scanner.

I'm not a fan of them.

> Check out items. Hit "Pay with Debit/Credit".
> PLEASE WAIT...
> wait 2 - 3 seconds.
> INSERT CARD.
> Insert card, go through the stupid prompts, enter pin.
> PLEASE WA-REMOVE CAR-*BEEEEEEEP*

>tfw the vodka store stop taking electron

My bank sent me one in the mail and told me that I must use this new chip now and if I don't activate it or if I still use my old card within 30 days they will close my account

Some fucking economic terrorism

>People want to swipe
>Constantly hear about how much people hate their chip cards
>If someone swipes instead of chips on a machine that wants it, it causes registers to get confused and machines have to be rebooted
>Even so much as trying to use credit on a debit/credit card is fucked up because they'll use a different button to select one or the other than if you swipe

The beep spam is to get people's attention. But then again too many times have I seen people walk out even with the thing still beeping at them so who knows.

This - why should banks get a fragment of /every exchange of money ever/, for no reason? So use cash.

FUCKING STOP POSTING WITH LINES BETWEEN SENTENCES. REEEEEE FUCK YOU

They did the same thing to me, except the letter I got said that my account "may have been compromised" and just to be sure they're sending me a chip card.

Look, don't fucking lie to me. Just tell me you're sending me the chip card because the government changed the rules and shifted liabilities onto the banks if my shit gets jacked.

Don't try to scare me by saying my account may have been compromised. Just be fucking honest. That's literally all I want.

Mostly I don't have to insert anymore I just tap. You hold the chip up to the machine for a sec' and it's done.

>tfw tap master race
get on my level niggers

Naw, some machines require the chip to be inserted for the entire transaction

>cashless society

>still can't use phone to pay most places

the chips in credit cards are an annoying reminder that swipe strips weren't secure

Why does this bother so many?

I never caught a rabbit

But I've used spaces

Two days after my dad received his new card with the chip some illegal Mexican tried ordering stuff online with his card number somewhere in California.

However, I have had my chipped card for a few years now, and luckily have had no problems so far. Although my checking account used to be free and recently they started charging money every month without even notifying me first, so I am switching banks. Jews will be Jews.

>he fell for the credit card jew

embrace the credit jew & get 1% cashback. you wont get discounts at most places for doing cash

I always use cash and I am noticing now that I am in the minority.

Many cashiers seem to fumble with and are unfamiliar with giving back bills and change.

>credit card
good goy

The fuck is up with america? I don't think I have ever swiped a card, chip and pin has been the norm here for years

>I never caught a rabbit

>But I've used spaces
Are you a big fan of 3 dog night?

>(((Credit Card)))
Yeah no I don't deal with kikes and I don't go into debt for anyone

>the chips in credit cards are an annoying reminder that swipe strips weren't secure
Except the chips are even less secure. Unless you have a shielded wallet or purse, your shit is getting stolen.

They're probably used to the convenience of swiping and putting back in their wallet. With a chip you have to keep your wallet out and vulnerable to theft.

but aren't the chips way more hackable? apparently you just have to be a few feet away to steal the information now.

I don't see the problem

If the machines can use tap, then you tap with the chip, and if not just insert and do the dangalang

My checks cash. And I can use that money at the store to purchase the goods I need. Chip or no.

I dont understand the problem. The chip just makes it much harder for your card/info to be used fraudulently.

I thought those were for cards you put against some sort of receiver (like you do with a phone for Apple or Android pay) to pay for a transaction.

Unless all cards with a chip can do that, which would be news to me.

Sometimes I forget that America isn't as technologically developed as the rest of the first world.