Matrix - SJW's try to steal another franchise. Also kangz

archive.is/uxo6x

So apparently the SJW's have identified The Matrix as a fucking white male.

And want to reboot it with Michael B. Jordan as the lead.

WE

So is it going to be the same story with a black guy?

They were originally going to cast Will Smith as Neo, but he turned down the role for The Wild Wild West instead

They wuz matrix all along

They better have Terry crews Morgan Freeman narrating this shit to actually entice people

Matrix outfits are as cool as fanny packs, the sunglasses duster and guns fad died the day they released the matrix reloaded.

I hope they just make Blade 4

Leslie Jones better play Trinity.

keanu is white? i thought he was an ageless lizardman?

Literally why this of all movies for a reboot?
I know it's been like 16 years, but it still sort of holds up.

It will be ghostbusters all over again.

Rehashing old beloved movies with SocJus is a winning formula. A winning formula for guaranteed failure.

because the evil white male producers tricked Will Smith into doing Wild Wild West and gave the lead to a fucking white male. So now they need to correct that injustice for the whole world to see.

Unless they get the same guy to play agent smith it ain't worth shit no matter who they cast.

This is true however Keanu is a really nice guy i hear, after they finished filming the last matrix he bought everyone on the crew a motorcycle apparently. I'm glad he got the roll.

But if they're already just casting token actors then you know this shit is going to bomb and stink. Last ghost busters movie comes to mind.

WE WUZ A SYSTAMIK ANOMUHLAY INHARANT TEW DA PROGRAM

What really pisses me off about this is that Hollywood is so starved for ideas that they are remaking movies that are not even 20 years old.

Do they not understand that the reason the matrix was a success was because it was new and original and stylish. It's going to bomb and once again "hate" will be to blame when really it's just a lack of originality.

A computer hacker learns from mysterious rebels about the true nature of his reality and his role in the war against its controllers.

A tumblr blogger learns from mysterious liberals about the true nature of xer's reality and xer role in the war against the patriarchy.

>Nobody knows what the real year is anymore. But Trashone Oldchevy aka Knee-yo is trapped in an illusion that he thinks is 2017 Chicago, working as a gas station attendant/amateur iphone unlocker.
>His whole world is about to change as he is ripped from the Matrix into a reality of evil white male robots and crashed space pyramids.

>Keanu is white

Let them make it. When it flops they'll cancel the remakes of the second two films.

>matrix gets all three movies remade
>all three reboots are terrible
>two sequel remakes are still better than the originals

why do we have to look at ugly niggers on tv. Imagine a white only world. God, I fucking hate having to look at those stupid gaping nostrils and slanted foreheads. It's shameful

fucking why? WHY?

The Matrix isn't even remotely fucking old yet and the sequels were unbelievably bad

OP, you are aware The Matrix was made by two trannies, right?

SJW can't steal what was already theirs.

They weren't post-op when it was made

So how much will red pills be involved in the new movie since 'redpilling' is a big part of this movement? My guess is they'll have the black male protagonist and the white woman protagonist look deep into each others eyes, take a red pill each, embrace each other for a close up passionate kiss and then they'll wake up in the real world. You just know they'll try to ruin the red pill somehow.

inb4 no robot back story

who's ready for the refugee metaphors?

So if Neo is going to be black, does that mean that Morpheus is going to be white?

>Rebooting a story that never even got the epilogue it baited the shit out of

Will the robots be people? Really gets my almonds roasting.

>2017
>All agents are straight white males
>Everyone "free" from the Matrix is a minority, transgendered, or gay.

calling it now.

everyone knows the wachowski bros were mind controlled to become transgender in order to make them seem crazy and thus get normies less likely to believe the matrix.

Instead of machines it will be white people.

Maybe this is the whole reason for the remake.
To "correct the record" and have the red pill be the bad one.

It's going to be gender fluid Kangz that btfo evil ugly rich whites to let in diversity.

They were trans during the early 2000's, keeping it private and came out around 2008.

To add on this, the character Switch was originally supposed to be a transexual as well, with the idea being Switch would be female in the real world, but male while in the matrix.

They decided against it and just made her androgynous. 1999 wasn't ready for that sort of thing.

the originals were basically already like that but they didn't make a big deal out of it

so they'll crank it up another 500% and make the the focal point of the movie like ghostbusters

"Starring Leslie Jones as Neoette"

The Matrix has been a proto-SJW franchise since the second movie.

Also, who cares.

Considering the collective mind of humanity has managed to forget about the two sequels, the shitty videogame, and the weirdass anime short tie-ins, we'll manage to skip past a forgettable reboot, too.

>The Matrix came out in an era where making gay jokes on TV was okay

Times changed too fast

>one day the matrix might be real and you will finally be able to be the little girl

Make no mistake friendos, this is level 41 (((jews))) trying to take the redpill away from us

>never going to happen

>two sequel remakes are still better than the originals
More nogs, more trannies, more everything Sup Forums hates.
>better

The original was offered to Will Smith before Keanu.

Jesus fuck, Sup Forums.

Why? Why? Why? There is absolutely ZERO reason to reboot this. For the love of god. Please don't.

Yep.
>take the blue pill and see the truth
>take the red pill and stay a racist bigot
FUCK YOU HOLLYWOOD

Thing is, Hollywood generally understands that black people don't sell movie tickets in Asia so they don't typically cast black people as leads because of that.

Makes this story smell like bullshit idea a producer tossed around that will likely not go anywhere or else it will get a white guy in the lead.

Because if it's a major Hollywood movie then they're not going to risk a black guy fucking it all up.

Though if there is talk about the Black Panther movie it may be that they're waiting to see how that is received before going forward with this.

That was literally acknowledged in like the second post.

>the Wachowski siblings are currently not involved
XE TRIED SO HARD

Maybe they'll all start out white, but when they take the pill they realize they wuz all kangs

Haha really?

xe who controls the past, controls the future

>not going for Tom Cruise, the ultimate action star. Ah, what could have been

I, for one, hope they ruin it like they did ghost busters.

i really hope they do

SHIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTT

YOU BE TRYNA TELL ME I SOME KINNA MAFUCKIN' CHOSEN ONE OR SOME SHIET??

FINNA SAVE THE WORLD OR SOME SHIT??? YAKUB CREATED THE WHITE DEVIL AND I WAS SENT TO LIBERATE MY HOMIES???? FO REAL FO SHO

DAMN NIGGA YOU CRACKAS GETTIN CRAZIER BY THE DAY

Yeah. He was offered the role of Neo, but he was like "fuck that shit, This Wild Wild West movie is going to be way better."

WEW
E
W

True about the Asian market.
But the black panther makes sense in that the actual character has reasons to be black.
Neo already exists. If this was new and Neo was black literally no one would give a shit. Same thing with ghostbusters. If that shut had females originally BFD. But don't change already established characters for dumb ass diversity reasons.

I would watch morpheus:origins or something to that tune. But not nigger neo.

>Matrix
>franchise
The Matrix had no sequels.