Why can't people see being a liberal is a mental illness?

Why can't people see being a liberal is a mental illness?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i_knnfJut-s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because its a mental illness.

Solution via bullet

Because it's not.

Most crazy people are completely unawares of their insanity

>random crack whore as an op pic

Anybody with half a brain would know that they switched names in the 60s

Where do I find the rare Elizas

>Why can't people see being a liberal is a mental illness?
> Generic picture of girl

Kennedy had half a brain.

if many many many people have it, they stop seeing it as an illness and see it as normal. kinda like gender dysphoria.

> Why can't people see being a conservative is a mental illness

You're on the right track but, being an edge-lord about it. Demoralization can only be broken through serious mental and physical trauma. Take for instance a concept brought up in the film Fight Club; hitting bottom. Essentially, there are those of us who are aware of the impact of demoralization and seek to break ourselves free through a kind of self-aware suicidal act.

The key is that liberals really aren't "afraid" of anything, thus they have no respect for themselves or anyone else. Their world is so safe that the chance of "hitting bottom" never comes, and they end up in cycles of degeneracy.

The most expedient solution is a drug that can stimulate the terror/fight/flight instincts of these people, either slowly over time or in a "heroic dose"/shamanistic cleansing. There are some candidates, certain drugs such as Bromo-Dragonfly or a Scopolamine-analog or synthetic variant.

You have to give them a drug that recreates the endgame mentioned by Bezmenov; that only when there is a boot on the neck of these useful idiots, will they realize they have been duped.

poor girl. once she's older and loses the acne she might be cute. probably still be liberal, though

Reasonable people disagree. If you can't see that, you're lost.

what is that expression trying to convey?

/r9k/

underrated

He said that when America was majority white. Being a liberal is now against your own peoples interests and is a mental illness.

she wants the d

Fuck you

ignorance is bliss

and noone is better at ignorance than liberals

They remove those threads

>Why can't people see being a liberal is a mental illness?
Why does that face looks so punchable?

chanwhore*

What if you're a nigger

I want to marry Eliza

It's wrong to say it's a mental illness -- It is a religion. And it is the state religion of the New World Order.

I really am starting to believe it. Modern liberals basically want their own kind to be replaced by foreigners. It makes no sense, evolutionary wise. They actually get mad if outsiders are not adequately represented in everything. Their entire existence seems to be to want to bring down their host society

shes hot

Extremism is a mental illness.

JFK and RFK are far from the Democratic Party today. A mix of progressiveness, catholic democrats, and center right. We didn't deserve their greatness.

chan whore actualy. reeeeeeeee

Name? I need more

She looks better than any monkey from your shithole.

She have nudes?

Communism is also a mental illness. We should've killed all you gooks.

Fuck off, American pig. She is not for fat people.

this.

popular left and right ideology tends to be arbitrarily constructed according to the demands of the deep state and whoever else, however resulting in mental illnesses in the masses because people are uninformed of the true political goals of their leaders

Well I certainly do. I was one of those guys that thought liberals had good intentions but were misguided, but now I know they're 100% out of touch with reality and trying to talk reason to them is a waste of time.

lol

Why is she so perfect? Am I gonna be single and never get a qt like this? REEEEEEE

desire to be cummed upon

>She looks better than any monkey from your shithole.
You say that, but you do know it is a lie.

Brazil is famous for it's beutifull women, that is our greatest natural resource.

And I did not mean it in the sense that she was unatractive, it is just that something about her face makes me want to sucker punch her hard.

t. baboon faced chink calling a subhuman hue monkey.

I like it when shitskins fight among each other.

anything and everything is a mental illness.

only solution is pragmatism. the easiest solution is often the best one. don't complicate this shit.

Don't really know why he got so defensive over it, guess it is just normal white knighting?

>56% cuckland

Do you not have a nigger to worship?

>Assmad chink with major inferiority complex.

Stay mad, stay ugly and stay subhuman.

I like it when thin lipped, pasty jizz-skins fight among each other.

build more exploding smartphones dude.

>said the fat nigger lover

kek

We will build exploding TVs as April Fools for you.

good to know.

>Said the buttblasted subhuman chink who gets plastic surgery to look like a "fat nigger lover".

Commit Sudoku, you nigger nosed chink.

$100 says he's 10 times smarter than you, is better educated, speaks more languages than you (and does so better), and is far more attractive than you are.

t. chink

Into the trash you go, subhuman.

don't go full potato bruh

>chink who gets plastic surgery
Only stupid women do this. Men are more handsome and do not need tricks.

t. koreaboo

don't try to explain it main. it just makes it worse.

>Men are more handsome and do not need tricks.
ToP LoL

Well there is a fine line between classical liberal (whose views are made up by von Mises's works for example) and modern american leftist '''liberal''' (read degenerate, whose views are made by his university indoctrinator-'''professor''').

>said the us client state
don't bite the hand that feeds you

Listen to Michael Savage.

a pragmatist picks and chooses the most convenient views that suits himself.

fuck the left, fuck the right, fuck the authoritarian and the anarchists. we will have our cake and eat it.

they sure want us to think they "care" a lot

youtube.com/watch?v=i_knnfJut-s

Because it's not good to bite the hand that feeds you?

You have to have mental capacity to have mental illness.

You mean (((Michael Weiner)))

Eliza makes my heart hurt

What is this feeling?

Because youre pathetic

Probably Cardiovascular.

QUIT IT GOOK
I can play this game all night.

I know that
I don't wanna die of heart palpitations though

They weren't all communists... what do you think they were fighting each other about?

people see liberalism as a mental illness and liberals aren't people.

next question

You can not beat my spirit.

I only want to know one thing.
Who is she.

degeneracy.

it's degenerate to want a girl who looks like she's given up on life as much as I have?

Mentally ill people live in denial and project constantly.

Pretty much everyone who isn't a liberal understands that they all belong in mental institutions.

Your last thread got BTFO by the based mods

Pathological altruism

>implying that will stop me

Just because someone doesn't conform to your archaic CIS normative world view doesn't mean that they're mentally ill.

Post the one where she's looking down at you.

t. tv-watching, comic book-reading pleb faggot

This thread Sup Forums

2nding this
forgot to save it from the thread yesterday

Yes, it literally does.

You can only fuck one.

So choose wisely.

Doesn't the one to the right have oral herpes?

why would anyone in their right mind not pick Eliza?

Redpill me on this pizzafaced cunt

I thought pretending people you disagree with are a mental illness was a liberal thing...
Guess not. Kill self now plz.

Come on, he uses Yiddish words in every segment, oy gevalt..

Who is she

He needs to make up his fucking mind on what he believes then