Gen Z dude posted few more vids

Gen Z dude posted few more vids.

youtu.be/wmfrPA0RYaY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NFxiZjayyZg
youtube.com/watch?v=3Iy1MX63RNY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

aint gonna watch that little shit.

Gen X = their 20s sucked, but their 30s better.
Gen Y = their 20s also sucked, kinda improves.
Gen Z = 20s and 30s sucked, feels so bad ;-(

t. urk

Seemed pretty based. But I feel hes too young for youtube and Sup Forums with those views. Swjs, leftists and feminists will doxx him and he will get in lot of mess at home and school.

He's just spouting memes for attention.

he's having a rough go of it in the school system simply for not being a leftist

Brittbong saying hi to boer

He's kind of got the Hitler haircut going on.

>We will rage holy war together with our brothers
gen z and gen alpha in our life time

Best timeline

Bump

Subbed
Generation Zyklon will be gods.

Gen Z is barely old enough to drive

Gen Z is 22 to 10 right now

Woah he really isn't just a memester. Why is he thinking about his career and future? he is literal 7 years old. I didn't think about my future until I was 24, then I just dropped everything and became a NEET for life.

Sad to hear the tolerant left is bullying him.

Maybe he should get a girlfriend, like Gen Z girl
youtube.com/watch?v=NFxiZjayyZg

I'm gen z (21), been on Sup Forums forever, pol since it was created. You all basically raised me, and a lot of other young men like myself. Feel good that your work is coming to fruition.

I think I'm also gen z but I thought it started in 2000 but I guess its 1995?

I've heard anywhere from 1995 to 2000.
> I'm 1995
> I just want to be a part of gen Zyklon because millenials are fucking awful
Anywho, this kid should get /fit/, keep reading, keep the fashy haircut and focus on learning as much as he can about personal development, especially:
> Physical fitness
> Mental fitness
> Emotional/Relationship fitness
> Occupational opportunities
> Occult memeology and fractal shitposting
He probably doesn't have the background to do in-depth analysis like Jared Taylor, but just uploading videos of batshit things that liberals say and do is probably enough at this point.

Kek, he seems smart for his age, what country is he from?

>Gen X/Y/Z, Millennials, Boomers, etc
Nothing more than plausible-sounding astrology.

>that accent
Is that Irish?

Really depends on who you ask. I'd say 95 is the cutoff for millennial and gen z. Gen z might actually be more right wing so i say I'm gen z even though i was born in 95

Not really, the times you were raised can influence you a lot. GI gen were raised through WW2 and great depression. Made very tough as a result, knew of the importance of hard work, made the US #1. Boomers and millenials were raised in prosperity and made weaker and weaker. Gen Z never really saw said prosperity. Would be a much tougher gen if majority weren't still in their teens and held down by xenoestrogens

'95 here. I prefer being on the ass-end of the Millennials, desu. Makes it seem like we're of the ones who didn't fall victim to the Millennial mainstream shit and liberal indoctrination.

New Zealand

Could someone please link me some good articles on Gen Z. I'm doing research for a paper.

Seriously, that's what kiwis sound like?

95 here as well, funny how that worked

I was born in 98. Thought I also was at the tail end of Gen Y and have always said I was a millennial the very few times it has been brought up. But idk I guess by 3 other anons I'm gen z

This, it really just seems like another divide and conquer strategy.

Gen Z is from 98 onwards, if you pay attention to the other anons, they are in denial of their own generation. The typical "born in the wrong generation XD" people. 98 is the end of Millennials and the beginning of Gen Z into the internet age.

People born before 98 didn't necessary grow on the internet, Gen Z is specifically the generation born with Web 2.0, the android generation.

youtube.com/watch?v=3Iy1MX63RNY

You broke another one Sup Forums

I commented then realized that it was a direct contradiction to the description. lel

he's like if corey feldman and corey haim had a son together.

I think it's the throat cancer accept

So if I was born very early in 98 do you think that makes me gen z or a millennial? Idk I've only really associated with people born in or before 98 and I don't really relate to people even just s year or 2 younger than me but that might just be me.

The generations are meant to empathize what your experiences are upon growing up and how you will affect society because of it. early 98 or late 98 will still mean that by the time you are 6 and have a functional brain you probably already had access to the internet, and so did your peers. It still means that by the time you are a teenager, you will be using Facebook like all the other people your age.

So it makes little difference.

But someone born in 95, by the time he is 6, in 2001, the internet is still a new concept. He doesn't interact with this world yet because there aren't enough tools to facilitate him to interact with the internet (of course there are exceptions), and by the time Facebook came out the millennial could have never jumped on the bandwagon because he was old enough to make a choice. Gen Z didn't have a choice to embrace technology or take a step aside. Gen Z was born in technology.

I've got an anecdote of my childhood from '98 to prove otherwise. I only picked up the technology my older brother left over from the 90s when he went to college. First PC was an eMachine with no internet connection, first console was a Sega Genesis. I participated in all the Millenial good parts so I knew just how absolutely trash the 2000s were when the times came around. I'm just glad I wasn't born earlier or I would have become a Guido stalking girls on myspace and MSN or something.

I didn't get regular internet in my household until like 2009 tho. Someone born in 1995 had pretty much the exact same technological presence as me. I understand generations it's the border year where it gets complicated

No, he's of South African descent

95 as well, it was a good year. Also born on a Friday the 13th. I have surprisingly good luck.

MSN and Myspace was the best era. The Internet will never be the same.

Also my little cousin is the same as you, because he used the old technology the cousin my age used. My little cousin grew more mature and defiant to new technology because of it.

That's common for millennials more than for Gen Zs, but yeah it gets complicated because it starts in YOUR year. You are the odd bunch.

And of course this is all a generalization, a lot of it has to do with the socio economic of each individual.