How do can I debate Destiny?

hey Sup Forums

This manlet has been getting on my nerves, and I'm pretty sure I can wipe the fucking floor with him. Is there any way to debate him other than asking him on Twitter and getting lucky?

Tell him he's just another wannabe communist who's only good at regurgitating shit he read in a book and not actually applying what he read in his personal life.

Debate purely on ethos and stir up his emotional autism. All you really need to do is notify every time he makes his strawmen and run him into circles.

LOW T.

god hes fucking hideous

email him

I can handle his shitty debating skills, I just need to get his attention somehow.

That would probably work if I get his attention somehow lol

Isn't he? He looks like fucking trailer trash

Will do.

>How do can I debate
I can just hear it now

What a waste of life to use up so much time playing video games.

He's probably not going to do anymore for a little while because Naked Ape sliced his belly open and he's realizing how much people hate him for being a disingenuous shitbag.

Ape's also doing a video on him to finish ruining his life by exposing his disgusting rapey behaviors and possible pedophilia. God I love that little faggot, he's annoying to listen to but he BTFOs these liberals well.

Sup Forums should realise that debating cucks like him who are brainwashed by the MSM (yes, really, even though he might deny it) won't do any good.

He'll stay blue-pilled and on the other hand, we're giving him non-deserved free publicity

kill yourself NakedApe nobody here likes you stop shilling your shit content

Ask him why he quit Starcraft

Got a link?

Debate me. Let's see if you can do it faggot. Actually I don't think I can shout leftist platitudes at you and remember all their talking points offhand so easily.

Hi Ape.

Wow. The naked ape is like a lesser version of Sup Forums. He BTFO's someone in person, then finishes it up by completely destroying him with their life.

why debate some faggot who has a stripper name?

You better not fuck up and act like an autist during the live stream. Keep in mind that once you're on the live stream. People who are watching will see you as the representation of the Alt Right.

call him a cuck

>i can wipe the floor with them
sarcuck tried and failed

jontron tried and failed

lauren southern tried and failed

keep trying right wing retards

I didn't hear Sargon

Jon did fail but that's because he couldn't really double down and was too new / nervous about his findings.

I didn't listen to Lauren either, she has a career to protect and can't really talk for realsies.

This.

He lives in a mostly white neighborhood but advocates for diversity. His son goes to a mostly white (maybe all white?) school but advocates for forced school integration. He's a liar. To beat him, catch him in a lie. Naked Ape did it multiple times.

Asking on Twitter is probably your best bet. Be specific about the topic you want to debate.

Try to provoke a reaction but be civil at the same time (I got blocked the 2nd time I mocked him for some stupid shit he said)

You can't. He wants to put out a message by debating, so if he'd lose there'd be no point.

You know, I've got about a week of free time, and I'm willing to be autistic enough just this once to do a full in-depth report on racial crime statistics, their causes, and their meanings. This includes studying crime rates in multiple countries amongst multiple races/ethnicities, and establishing the supposed causes of differing rates of crime (be it socioeconomic, racial, etc). Shall I get to work?

destiny loves BBC

Try to make him angry. Mock and bully him a little, he'll feel challenged and insecure. You can lull him in by that.

I made a twitter account for the first time recently, first post was just me making fun of him and immediately blocked, simply because he couldn't handle the bantz.

He's a complete fucking pussy.

Jim already beat him though.

This is such pathetic shilling, the sad part is it's probably working on a lot of you faggots.

Please do.

But make sure it's actually legitimate, and throughly sourced. If you find any inconsistencies note them, but stay honest and avoid a snarky attitude/bias the most liberals have when they think they're right. Godsped user, make it good and post it when you're done.

Will do
Keep in mind that if I can't finish the body within the week, I'll most likely pastebin the numbers I've gotten and my current progress on it. I'll have more projects to work on when this week finishes, but I'll try to keep working on it whenever I get free time (assuming I don't finish it in one week's time).
If it turns out alright, I might be able to do another one on some other subject, but I've got no idea what it'd be on

Ask him one question (regarding race realism)
>Do you believe in evolution?

This is a shill board now. Get used to it.

to what ?