Does anybody have a link to the exact moment she knew the tax returns made trump look good instead of bad LOL

does anybody have a link to the exact moment she knew the tax returns made trump look good instead of bad LOL

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s-7X0ZeMt7E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nice photo. Kek.

req also

bump I need to see this

bump, i want to see this

no, but I have this

youtube.com/watch?v=s-7X0ZeMt7E

Damn she is weird

did trump pay or not pay? is he smart or super smart?

The few and far between times that I watch her, every time she looks more and more like she can't believe the shit she is saying herself.

>client copy

Well?

That picture made me throw up in my mouth a little.

why are these two uneducated fucks calling the president "donald?"
fucking knuckle-dragging savages. no wonder their ratings are in the fucking dumpster.

Bump cuz i wanna see

>just came in the mail
jesus he keeps winning

Are you literally retarded? Every year Trump pays more in taxes than you will earn in your life. The topic was as a specific write-off

She's controlled opposition

tbqh it looked like she knew it was shit when she started the segment. this could explain why she sounded like was just a tick away from crying at the start too

>Donald may have leaked pics of his own wife

What the fuck is this dude smoking?

>Donald has a history of leaking stuff
>He may have leaked A
>He may have leaked B
>may have

Jesus...

someone edit her face into the ralph wiggum heart break clip

Bullshit trumps fucked in the ass.

Say it!

Clinton started it, they think it hurts his ego (since he calls his everything by his family name)

>they finally get muh tax returns
>it's literally fucking nothing
>it actually makes him look good rather than bad
>liberals on suicide watch
>muh taxes effectively killed as an "argument"
>Trump possibly leaked it himself
>if it's a real leak it accomplished nothing and the person responsible will be jailed

Bump because I can't sit through that again

Didnt see the broadcast, but did they not actually read the fucking thing before releasing on air?

I lol'd at this

A name so powerful (((they))) can't even say it

Jesus christ, we've been blessed with the most absurd timeline possible

Praise kek

Why would she release them in the first place? Isn't she a hardcore commie style liberal? Why help trump?

To make it funnier the Anonymous twitter accounts shared the exact same thing and pushed it like it was fact.

A FUCKING COLOR PALLET

>Hey guize come to my thread plz

How many threads have you posted this in, Abo?

theres already like 8 fukin threads tho

I wouldn't be surprised if nobody actually bothered asking someone beforehand what it meant, and they all just assumed that it MUST be damaging because they've been saying it for so long

They circlejerked themselves into a frenzy, and when the guy said he had the tax returns they just ran with it because so far as they were concerned it literally could not be anything other than "lol proof drumpf cheets on taxes xD"

Who knows, but it's hilarious either way

>Never

nah this thread is better than your gay thread

>sends out his best tax return that makes him look good

Welp looks like he bought himself a few months before the returns that matter come to light.

Why doesn't he just show his taxes lol.

Why don't you post your tax history here

Thought that was Snowden for sec.

Because they are so brain dead from chanting MUH TAXES over and over they assume it couldn't have been anything other than incriminating in their own alternate reality and they BTFO of themselves.

>2005 tax return
>paid 25% higher than MSNBC comcast and Obama

Now they are talking about some bullshit about how he's not a billionaire like that's supposed to somehow be derogatory. Do these idiots not understand the difference between personal income tax and business/assets that are sequestered away by powerful Jew lawyers. Christ almighty. They'll keep moving the goal posts though
>O-only 2 pages the other 20 are full of Russia.
The sooner all these people are put in FEMA camps the better