Sup Forums's opinions over Jon's recent activity?

Sup Forums's opinions over Jon's recent activity?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KIjmlC3nbM8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Should have lurked more.

A painfull struggle for relevance

What happened. A quick rundown?

He had a good thing going for him and he's shitting all over it. Either his spectrum disorder his finally re-emerging or he's cracking under the pressure of churning out a 5 minute video every 5 months and taking a fat dump on his youtube career.

Why does this half bred nigger have so many threads?

Iranian Uncle Tom

Literally last name is Jafari, even his other side is Hungarian which isn't even white

Makes you ponder

Should have prepared more. He wasn't wrong debate wise but he definitely was not prepared and din't bring sources.

Yeah, I'm autistic, and even I know not to talk honestly about race. It's not worth it.

>reveal yourself as alt-right
>go to sargon's stream
>start tweeting stuff that piss off sjws
>go completely unprepared for a debate
>now under fire by his own fans for being "racist"

He outed himself as /ourguy/ and within hours he committed career sudoku.

Stop obsessing over useless Internet jewtube (((celebrities)))
pathetic losers

He's one of us!

He took the redpill full frontal without letting it digest properly.

>Hungarian
Its hungarian-croat, he said on one podcast jokingly that one of the reasons he is aware of shit is his mother living in yugoslavia at the time.

It's just a false flag. He's about as white as the pope, but everyone calls him white anyway. He's another 'crazy racist white guy.'

He must be fucking loaded. It was really risky to do what he did from a brand perspective so he must have a ton of money stashed away.

Being an internet funny guy might be more lucrative than any of us ever thought.

You sound like an SJW. Please leave or stop talking like a faggot.

He is an unshaped lump of fascist marble.
He must be made through force of effort in the a statue.

an. I thought the reaction to Pewdiepie was mostly overblown because aside from his indignation over having consequences for his words and actions it was mostly harmless and poor shock humor.

But this? This is just malicious. This isn't rationalism or even a harmless joke, it's pointed and targeted and intolerance. He either doesn't present facts to support his claims or brings up debunked studies and cherry-picked statistics to support an overly simplified two-dimensional view of the world. I can't watch his videos anymore without hearing this in my head, and I fucking loved his videos!

If his words don't scare you, then maybe begin to think about the end point. Take this quote, right from his mouth:

"What is so offensive about white people saying they'd like to preserve their demographic majority?"

Preserve it how? The only way to preserve it is to displace people who are already here, and continue doing so forever! Tear families apart and rip people from their homes for a statistic that gives him the warm fuzzies!

I feel bad for Jon.

I like his content. I wish he made more. I agree with his politics. But I feel bad that he fell for some shyster's dirty debate tactics of TALKING REALLY LOUD, interrupting Jon mid-sentence, repeating himself over and over while pretending to be offended. He got played by some dirty, underhanded tactics.

I love how he's seen as Schrodinger's white man, existing as both not-white enough to support white people and white enough to be a filthy racist white male.

Jon did nothing wrong.

I can almost believe this considering I grew up listening to politics in Memphis.
Every last one of them needs a good purge.

All of that is good.

To suggest otherwise is a sterilizing offense.

Okay, why does everyone instantly hate on YouTubers? Why does everyone instantly circlejerk about them being "e-celebs"?

The way I see it, cable TV is dying, and internet is the future. Hook a computer up to the TV in your living room, it's a new way of life. With this, comes new ways of entertainment. Your entertainment can be as niche as you want it.

So with all these different niches, naturally, some people will end up doing "shows". If some of these shows are funny and good and garner a following, why is it then "e-celeb faggotry"?

It's faggy to watch something more specific to what I like on YouTube than to pay Time Warner Cable $120/month for cable TV to watch good goy programming instead?

He's a good guy most of the time, but he doesn't stop talking about that trip he made to new zealand no matter what he does

>everyone
Do you know what a shill is, user?

What about a lolita that looks identical to Jennifer Lawrence?

>Arin "The Animated Aryan" Handson
>Literal 6 foot tall white man with modest skill and a single dream
>Gave up his dream to marry an ayy lmao looking woman with f.a.s and willingly became a Jewish puppet to entertain the lowest common denominator

>Jon "The Jiggy Jihadist" Jafari
>Short chubby manlet with a heart of gold and goofball personality
>Overcame early adulthood insecurity issues to try and make something of himself
>Dates a women that doesn't have literal downs face
>Refuse to sell his integrity for quick internet cash and shallow tween internet fame
>Redpilled defender of truth that speaks his mind no matter the cost

Pray that Jon bounces back. White people don't deserve to be defended if you can't even fight for yourselves and constantly choose the path of least resistance.

You do know Jon's middle name is Aryan, right?

both are white you inbred knuckle dragging loser.

>stream
>debate
>we are YOUTUBERS and our opinions are END-ALL-BE-ALL
When did this gay shit become a thing

he went full "if if if ifiif fifi fif if okie dokie" on that stream, probably should get real sources instead of breitbart and pol. also he should stop with the whole "muh white babies" shit. america is not exclusively for white people and he couldnt even answer that he could have said cuz niggers and muslims are annoying as a defense, but hes too pussy to say whites are superior.

Stop. That's not funny. He's not funny. Fuck your stupid e-celebs, even Jon is much superior to the garbage that is Brazilian youtube.

Jon is indeed pure.
As soon as he left grumps that shit spiraled into jewdom. It's pathetic.

he's actually still relevant. every video of his breaks 2 million

Arin is a cuckold. Jon is based asf and his name is literally Aryan. He's Honorary White.

For a guy worried about ruining his career he sure going all out. Guess he's earned some respect from me.

>whats so offensive about pols wanting to preserve their demographic majority in poland

go to hell cuck

> we should stop making white babies

What did Moloch mean by this?

He's early stage redpilled. His debate with that destiny cuck was on poor form. Once he gets through the required reading he'll be much better at putting his points across

Holy fuck, stop making threads about this fat faggot.

He's the very few decent things that has ever come out of this garbage bin that is YTBR

He's not a debater. I watched him on Game Grumps and I know his deal because I'm the same way. Even when I have the facts I can easily lose focus and lose my persuasive ability (the core principle of debate). It was stupid of him to go debate some retarded beta orbiter that literally streams debates to Twitch to stroke his inflated ego.

He would have been better off dropping red pill crumbs in his videos. Regardless, his Youtube channel will be fine, as most people are not autistic children like us and SJW hamplanets.

t. Achmed

I'm glad he's pissing people off. I wish I had as much reach as he does so I could piss people off as well.