SCALES ARE VERY TRIGGERING

>Carleton University is feeling the burn from students on social media for removing a weight scale from its gym to promote a more holistic approach to a healthy body image.

>The recent move isn't sitting well with several students who are accusing the school of kowtowing to a small group of gym users who are easily offended.

>"Next it will be the mirrors. #bringbackthescale," wrote one Carleton student on Facebook, while another said online, "Are you for real, Carleton? What a sick joke."

>Details of the scale controversy were first reported in the university's student-run newspaper, The Charlatan, on Thursday. In more social media reaction, others wondered if the online article was satire.

>The scale was removed two weeks ago "in keeping with current fitness and social trends," Marshall explained in his email.

>"Although it can be used as a tool to help measure certain aspects of fitness it does not provide a good overall indication of health and here at athletics we have chosen to move away from focusing solely on bodyweight," he said.

>"If you need a number to focus on in regard to reaching certain fitness goals we suggest using girth measurements. You can start by recording measurements in multiple areas, for example your torso, hips, chest, legs and arms. You would then revisit these measurements after a few weeks to keep tabs on your progress."

Saying that your hips or legs are too big is triggering right there, a sign of thin privilege. Don't measure it, you know who else measured stuff? Nazis. Nazis and Hitler. Just feel good about your body and forget about silly "numbers".

cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/carleton-gym-remove-scale-controversy-1.4021378

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/iskra/?hl=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How can you have a healthy body image if your body is unhealthily FAT?

I'm glad we've moved away from the heroin chick aesthetic, those girls were not good for breeding.

No fatties though. Just nice, soft qt3.14s.

tfw i go to carleton
feels bad man
there are a lot of Sup Forumsacks here

Obligatory

same

cool what program
im in econ

I'd tip her scales

Pic is Iskra Lawrence
instagram.com/iskra/?hl=en

Int. Affairs. Carleton is slighlty more conservative than many universities

She's a cutie. Some women just kind of bloom naturally into breeding hips. Probably has a lot of Viking blood.

>those hips

>those thighs

>that ass

would shatter my pelvis between those thighs/10

>last chance U

If the offended hamplanets don't want to step on the scales, they don't have to. ho lee fuk

If hamplanets looked like Iskra Lawrence I'd let them break all the scales they want

>ywn impregnate this thicc goddess a dozen times and watch the magic of our wide birthing hips

Nice.
Would be even better if she stopped sucking in her gut.

I want her to suffocate me with her thighs

>carleton university

they are bottom feeders on the level of york u

>body image
who ever put it in our heads that this concept is relevant?

I'm an alumni. I now go to Small Artisanal Bomb U. You get what you paid for. Jesus Christ is it bad here.

please nuke us already

Same brother, third year

You want to run a campaign to end CUSA with me?