You will never experience the second debate ever again

>You will never experience the second debate ever again

Literally the only thing that topped this event in the entire election was November 8th itself.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JOUFsCS7xYE
nyu.edu/about/news-publications/news/2017/march/trump-clinton-debates-gender-reversal.html
nypost.com/2016/08/28/anthony-weiner-sexted-busty-brunette-while-his-son-was-in-bed-with-him/
youtube.com/watch?v=v-66xJLd6Z0
youtube.com/watch?v=sfkVLcZuCA4
youtube.com/watch?v=EJ1YNW8MRLw
youtube.com/watch?v=wxDRqeuLNag
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>tfw it started with him bringing 4 Clinton rape victims to the debate
Top fucking kek. It was so outrageous you couldn't help but love him

That had to be the highlight of the campaign. I hadn't lost faith at that point but I was getting a little worried, doubts were creeping in and then he came on stage and ripped her to shreds. It was the most glorious performance ever.

Trumps victory exposed so much hypocrisy on the left. Trump has lived up to my expectations.

that speech at the dinner with all the catholics after the 3rd debate was better imo

youtube.com/watch?v=JOUFsCS7xYE

Thought nothing would ever top Trump bragging about his cock on national TV, but I was wrong.

YOU'D BE IN JAIL

BECAUSE

I still can't watch this without wincing. Easily the most brutal thing I've ever watched on television.

Reverse

The GOP debate right before the South Carolina primary when Trump went full nuclear on the neocons was his best debate imo.

>I only tell the truth, lobbyists

I fucking hated Hillary's shitty smug faces throughout the debates, not to mention how the moderators kept putting the focus on Trump's personal shit instead of talking about the actual issues.

>mfw Trump completely won me over with "Because you'd be in jail"

That fucking dude at 12:37 will never cease to crack me up

YOUD BE IN JAIL IS STILL ECHOING THROUGHOUT ETERITY.

Grimoire level meme.

The thing about Clintons now eternal Baard of Satire is she wrote the joke HERSELF !

I thought the primaries were more fun because of how absurd he made it

>Trump goes on some incoherent tangent then insults some other candidate
>Crowd starts booing
>Everyone starts yelling over each other for the next minute
>Trump stands there with a shiteating grin

I don't remember the debates being that spectacular other than a few good burns. The real final form was at that charity dinner, at that point I'm sure he thought he wouldn't win and was trying to give the establishment the most "fuck you" send off possible.

>tfw drumpfkins think theyre actually smart and can think for themselves
hahahahahahah yeah keep thinking that drumpfys, hope you're enjoying being a pack of low life racists that will be destroyed by obama ^-^

>mfw those final two weeks thinking the media would get their way again despite all of Hillary's corrupt bullshit and we'd never hear the end of this Love Trumps Hate and Breaking the Glass Ceiling bullshit
I hope he stays the way he is now for the next 8 years, I don't want him to change.

Come on, guys. I'm a big Trump fan, but even I have to admit Trump lost every debate cleanly. He was verbally undressed each time by a more experienced, calmer politician.

this was the point where he earned my eternal support

>He was verbally undressed each time by a more experienced, calmer politician.
Good thing smooth talking from career politicians doesn't mean shit anymore

>tfw October 9th is my birthday
Feels good man

Idiot, fuck off.

This

Oh wow the end of the introduction on Wikipedia's article on the 2016 election is literally saying that Russia hacked the election, what a shitty site.

This.

Hillary Clinton was literally too smart to be elected President, I suppose.

>literally on tape saying he just starts kissing girls, they can't stop him, you gotta grab em by the pussy
>a presidential candidate
>wins
>meanwhile other politicians are apologizing because they use the wrong pronouns

This

My Clinton supporting friend got into a big hissy fit over that stupid Inside Edition tape despite voting for the wife of the guy who literally groped women all over the fucking White House.

Having studied the man I think even he might admit in the history books to be written that at this moment, things did not look good.

I remember how you could tell him calling out Bill the rapist was not something he was especially comfortable doing but knew it had to be done

Proof that it's more fun to be an alpha male who apologizes too no one rather than a washed up cuck.

Thankfully, in four years, we will have the opportunity to rectify our mistake and elect whom we should have the first time: Hillary Clinton.

Gotta agree with you there Ausbro

It was awesome watching the MSM trying to manufacture public consensus in a 1984 style way and failing so badly that they are now the most hated they've ever been.

BWHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Even the left admitted that Trump won when their cognitive bias towards women were removed. Hillary was a creepy robot and they only reason people voted for was because she is a she

Because he used to be good friends will Bill. But Hillary plays dirty and dropped the pussy tape, so he had no choice but to go on the offence.

That's life. Former friends become the worst of enemies.

>tfw they would probably be friends now if not for Hillary
She really does ruin everything she touches doesn't she?
Sometimes I look back and wonder what the world would have been like if she won, just the same old train to ruination we've been running on for decades now.

What about the "jeb is a mess" debate?

>implying Bill wasn't the source of all the DNC leaks
Bill was playing 5D chess too. Nobody would have suspected him of sabotaging his wife but he hates her for ruining his friendship with his old pussy-grabbing buddy Donald. Bill just wanted to go back to his comfy life listening to jazz and fucking women young enough to be his granddaughter, he is over this politics nonsense.

she won 3 straight debates and was too smart to win the presidency. in contrast, what have you right wing retards done lately?

It's fucking nuts thinking we almost had the most establishment-controlled election ever between a fucking Bush and a Clinton before Trump came in.
Fox was trying really hard to make Jeb into the front-runner before Trump popped in and trolled everybody.

I remember being very nervous about this one.

LMAO. Every GOP candidate that ran would've beaten her in the debates. She sounds so fake.

Also the night the world got collectively taken to

The Bone zone

>(First appearance just 3 minutes in jfc)

poor dude got his pregnancy fetish spilled to the public

Yes and we also can't allow this man to get the nuclear codes

The 400 lb hacker moment was great. This pic was created and posted in the debate sticky a couple minutes after Trump named the Sup Forumsew.

>implying it wasn't when the DNC led a full scale war against memes

Yes and we grieve BUT also at the most pressure packed moment, when the world was as tense and tight as emma watson's virgin asshole, a literal MEME MAN appeared to help us all along

My favorite line (as a Catholic) is when he goes "it's funny that you're even here, considering you hate Catholics" And the bishop next to her LOL

The first 30 minutes were surreal, TV dramas will never match that Springer-esque episode.

I still don't get how they thought she won decisively when people were actually laughing at Trump's jokes and had to be calmed down by Anderson. The independents sampled also favored him. Her campaign was the smuggest campaign in history possibly.

nyu.edu/about/news-publications/news/2017/march/trump-clinton-debates-gender-reversal.html

Watch the reenactment, it's fucking awsome.

The Architect is another underrated campaign character

UMMM because all the intelligent people (i.e., democrats) KNEW she won???

Back the fuck of!??

>You will never experience the second debate ever again
Clinton will though, every single night for the rest of her life as she reaches the end of the evening's bottle.

Oh man

>Cooper cunt: You BRAGGED that you have sexually assaulted women. Do you understand that?

How Trump had the nerve to not just fucking lose it on that flaming homo right then and there I will never know

This is a comfy thread

>spend entire career building up resume to become the first female president by any means necessary
>lose to a guy who took up politics as a hobby just to piss off the establishment
I don't care if she never sees prison bars, knowing that she'll spend the rest of her life feeling unaccomplished and useless is a prison in and of itself.

>maria's tits

Top 10 anime duets of all time

Pardon me joke was pretty funny desu.

Didn't that dude diddle little kids?

and because she had a (D) after her name

No, just looked at pictures of them

(but yeah desu he probably did)

I often crack up wondering if this guy has seen the big picture of him. Someone post it

>Shillary has been a lawyer, First Lady, Senator and Secretary of State
>she had every major media outlet's endorsement and full support, besides Fox
>she lost the presidential election to a man whose hobbies include fucking around on Wrestlemania and shitposting on Twitter
This will never not be hilarious

nypost.com/2016/08/28/anthony-weiner-sexted-busty-brunette-while-his-son-was-in-bed-with-him/

not sure how this didn't land him in legal trouble

Election memory threads have really become some of my favorites on here.

It's even better knowing he decided to keep the shitposting twitter account going and still gets people to bite the bait with it.

so disgusting

I hate Trump.

That debate made me want to kills myself. Election night was even worse.

No they wouldn't "be friends". Trump knows bill fucks little kids, you don't " be friends" with those types of people. Unless its for the camera. Trump said fuck off to those satanists. If he doesn't delay prosecution we'll know for sure if trump is our guy or just another kike cuck

this is when i pledged allegiance to Mein Fuhrer Trump.

>hurrrrrr I won the subjectivity competition last night!!!

>also, the humble award goes to me too!

She's demonstrably retarded.
It's funny seeing the relief on her face that night when the debates were over and she thought she had it wrapped up.
She barely even campaigned, and thought they'd just hand her the presidency. Glad I witnessed this bitch get knocked down every peg she undeservedly perched herself on.

>mfw one day Hilldawg has her Frost/Nixon debate and she finally snaps on camera

>tfw literally had a wet dream about trump fucking barron in front of me
wat do boys

He can't go around arresting the opposition just yet. That would only feed the narrative of racist evil fascist despite reality.

Obama losing his spaghetti and making regrettable comments during the campaign still cracks me up

youtube.com/watch?v=v-66xJLd6Z0
youtube.com/watch?v=sfkVLcZuCA4
youtube.com/watch?v=EJ1YNW8MRLw

It was already satisfying seeing Hillary's smug ass going down but watching Obama's smugness die was doubly nice, now the media is desperate as fuck to make him seem cool again while he's trying to sabotage Trump.

This, gotta wait for the libshits to calm down from their tantrums.
Is it just me or have the past two months gone by really slowly since he became president?

>can't even meme correct

More head than she ever gave bill.

How have I never seen this before? Donald Trump went full savage mode.

youtube.com/watch?v=wxDRqeuLNag
Michael Moore inadvertently making one of the greatest Trump advertisements was fucking great. All the damage control he tried pulling off afterward was hilarious too.

I think at that point he thought he lost and was letting off steam

I thought Trump was a joke at first, I legitimately thought this was him trying to play for media attention.
I remember during Trump's early primary antics, i was listening to news on the radio while eating breakfast. They were playing a clip of Trump TEARING into one of the other candidates, i don't even remember which one, when suddenly i had this light-bulb moment where I realized that Trump was serious, and then a second revelation where I realized that compared to the other candidates, he could actually do it. He could come away as the republican candidate. And then as I realized who the democrat lead was, I just started belly laughing.

I couldn't stop laughing until I got to work, it was just too crazy. He could actually do it, the absolute madman. The game was so tilted and so shitty and all the alternatives were so bad that this glorious bobble-head motherfucker could walk away the president of the United States.

everything after that was a matter of course for me. I freaked out during the primary results, the debates, the election along with everyone here, but I'll never forget eating that goddamn bowl of Honey Bunches of Oats in my kitchen, when everything came together for me.

Every time I think about it it just makes me laugh

I actually feel a little sorry for her. She was clearly abused as a girl and needs to be with dominant abusive people

As soon as Rand dropped out and Trump won New Hampshire I knew he would be the nominee, nobody else had the charisma nor the balls to do it.
Speaking of which it's absolutely wonderful knowing that John Kasich's political career is fucking dead too.

>implying Trump hasn't fucked little kids
I mean, the man is obviously a sexual deviant

Why don't you like hungryman?

He's like Jeb, another establishment flunky who tried hard to use any means necessary to stop Trump from winning the nomination and wrote in fucking John McCain for president like the bitch he is.