Get in here you autists. Kek needs you

Get in here you autists. Kek needs you.

reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/5zh9os/why_is_reddit_so_ultra_liberal/

I'm trying to but my head wont fit, spread them out a bit.

its not ultra liberal

news, worldnews can be redpilled

trump has a larger sub than bernie, ect

reddits real problem is its biggest users are unironicall addicted to karma.... so they post just to earn it

GOD DAM
I WANT SOME MILKIES
GIMME THE MILKIES

Reddit is cancer
Mods are censoring cucks
Fag redditors circlejerk for karma

reddit is broken by design, do not even use it. Here is your first micro-dose red pill you stupid newfags.

Moderation is thoroughly jewed there too. They go to great pains to control the (((narrative))).

Underrated post

It's obviously because the way it works, the upvote system is fucking cancer and inevitably produces a circlejerk echo chamber for generic popular opinions.

bump

>If you're far right - everything not in agreement with you seems "Ultra Liberal"
Truly delusional.

This

everyone should go as little to reddit as possible

dont participate in any deiscussions

dont post anything

let them become a borring liberal normie shit hole

just look how the quality is declining further and further

One day they will understand:

normies cant OC

"The more educated you become and the more you're exposed to other ways of life, you become more understanding and tolerant of other ideologies and cultures.
Reddit, by its core concept, is an exchange of news articles, jokes, and life experiences with people around the world who may look, sound, or act nothing like you."

Is he right, Sup Forums ?

You successfully got me in this thread with breasts, but you're gonna have to do better than that to get me to be your personal Internet army, and on pleddit of all places.
Give me a lengthy HD webm of her POV tittyfucking to completion and I'll consider it.

What the fuck is this thread about, I cannot stop looking at them titties.

Back up asianrat nigger

>reddit
sage and hide

I literally google "big ol titties", note the filename.

>going to /Reddit

God I fucking hate nu/pol/ atheist faggots.

Holy shit that list

For those that can't be fucked going to reddit, Cuck posts: Using that logic:
I mean, Christians do love lynching black people.
EDIT: Since y'all want modern stuff (all post-2000):
Christian attacks on mosques in the Central African Republic, massacres and cannibalizing occurred.
Violence in India by the NLFT, a Christian terrorist group
The NSCN, also in India
The Lord's Resistance Army in Uganda is responsible for child soldiers, massacres, abductions, rape, human trafficking
Centennial Olympic Park bombing in the US
The CSA, Devensive Action, Montana Freemen, Hutaree, Army of God, all American Christian terrorist groups
Robert Doggart incident int he US
Colorado Springs Planned Parenthood shooting

(most of those were nigger attacks but race is just a social construct)

/ourguy/ replies:
Okay, using that logic. Terrorist attacks in the last 30 days by a Muslim:

2017.03.13 Somalia Mogadishu 13 14 A Shahid suicide bomber detonates in front of a hotel, claiming thirteen innocents.
2017.03.13 Afghanistan Kabul 1 19 A woman loses her life when Taliban bombers target a bus carrying telecom workers.
2017.03.11 Syria Damascus 74 120 A suicide bombing is one of two blasts targeting and killing over seventy Shiites.
2017.03.08 Afghanistan Kabul 49 63 Following a suicide blast, fifty people at a hospital are massacred by Islamic gunmen disguised as doctors.
2017.03.08 Iraq Hajjaj 30 26 Dozens of people at a wedding party are shredded by two suicide bombers.
2017.03.08 Pakistan Baba Kot 1 0 A Hindu woman is hacked to death with an axe.
2017.03.07 Saudia Arabia Qatif 1 0 A security officer is killed by sectarian extremists.
2017.03.07 Afghanistan Kabul 1 0 A magnetic bomb placed on a civilian car kills one.
2017.03.07 India Madhya Pradesh 0 10 ISIS members set off a bomb at a train station.
2017.03.07 Syria Deir Ezzor 14 0 At least fourteen Syrians are killed during an ISIS attack on a cemetery.

Continued-

put reddit in adblocker

not with me pleb, it reminds me to not create an account to shitpost there

>quick go to reddit

2017.03.06 Iraq Mosul 4 29 Four civilians choke to death during an ISIS gas attack.
2017.03.05 Niger Wanzarbe 4 0 Jihadists murder four police officer.
2017.03.05 Pakistan Kohat 2 0 Two men are honor killed by their respective in-laws for 'bringing shame' to the family.
2017.03.05 Iraq Daquq 20 0 The bodies of twenty Kurdish victims of the Islamic State are found in a mass grave.
2017.03.05 Pakistan Mohmand 5 0 Tehreek-e-Taliban members attack several checkpoints, killing five security members.
2017.03.05 Syria Aleppo 15 32 At least fifteen people are killed by two suicide bombers.
2017.03.05 Mali Boulekessi 11 5 Jihadists ambush a local security convoy and massacre fifteen soldiers.
2017.03.05 Yemen Sinjibar 6 0 al-Qaeda members open fire along a city street, taking down six people.
2017.03.05 Iraq Mosul 43 0 Forty-three people are executed for violating rules in the Islamic State.
2017.03.05 Afghanistan Kunduz 6 0 Six Afghan security personnel are machine-gunned by Sunni hardliners.
2017.03.04 Afghanistan Faryab 1 1 One local cop is killed by Taliban bombers.
2017.03.04 Syria Safsafia 3 2 Three children are disassembled by a Jabhat al-Nusra rocket.
2017.03.04 Pakistan Shabqadar 1 0 Sharia activists assassinate a secular lawyer.
2017.03.04 Iraq Baghdad 6 0 Fundamentalists gun down six at a brothel, including four women.
2017.03.03 Thailand Muang 1 0 A local man is shot to death in front of his house by suspected Muslim 'insurgents.'
2017.03.03 India Muran 1 6 A civilian is killed when Islamic extremists toss a grenade into the street.
2017.03.03 Nigeria Maiduguri 2 0 Two girls, used by a suicide bomber for cover, are blown apart in the blast.

>linking to le leddit
>ever

Delete your account; it'll be an enormous burden lifted off of your shoulders.

i have never bothered to learn how to use this garbage website.

nothing is intuitive

have to make an account

hard to keep up with the conversation.

yes i'm bias. fuck it.

2017.03.03 Burkina Faso Kourfayl 2 0 Two people are killed when Ansar Islam members fire into a school for not teaching the Quran.
2017.03.03 Afghanistan Achin 2 0 Two men are beheaded by the Islamic State.
2017.03.03 Pakistan Talib Chandio 1 0 A 21-year-old mother is honor killed over suspected 'illicit relations'.
2017.03.02 Iraq Anbar 2 0 Two civilians are shot to death by ISIS.
2017.03.02 Somalia Mahaday 3 2 Three security personnel on patrol are killed by al-Shabaab bombers.
2017.03.02 Thailand Rueso 4 2 Two women and an 8-year-old are among four Buddhists killed when Muslim 'insurgents' fire into a family vehicle.
2017.03.02 Syria Damascus 1 0 A refugee is forced to his knees and shot in front of a crowd by the Islamic State.
2017.03.01 Saudi Arabia Riyadh 2 0 Police beat two cross-dressers to death with sticks.
2017.03.01 Nigeria Mbahimin 3 0 Fulani terrorists butcher and pull the eyes out of three Christians.
2017.03.01 Iraq Baghdad 2 6 Two marketplace bombings produce two dead civilians.
2017.03.01 Afghanistan Kabul 22 120 Two suicide attacks leave twenty-two Afghans in pieces.
2017.02.28 Iraq Shuhada 1 4 Jihadis bomb a soccer field, killing one of the onlookers.
2017.02.28 Iraq Tayaran 31 0 Thirty-one people from three familes are destroyed by a barrage of ISIS mortars.
2017.02.28 Afghanistan Lashkar Gah 12 0 A dozen police officers are assassinated at their checkpoint by Taliban armed with silenced weapons.
2017.02.28 Pakistan Peshawar 1 1 A border guard is cut down by the Taliban.
2017.02.28 Somalia Mogadishu 1 0 al-Shabaab militants assassinate a local official by planting a bomb under his car.
2017.02.28 Iraq Mosul 1 0 A 60-year-old woman is taken out by an ISIS IED.

keep reddit on reddit

Any site with an upvote/downvote/karma system like Reddit naturally attracts attention whores, usually over-saturated by emotion (whether extroverted or introverted) and lacking rationale, who need likes to make themselves feel vindicated about themselves and their view of the world.

This of course leads to a suppression of things that are true, but can be uncomfortable to aforementioned individuals and their self-serving needs. The result is a culture that hides truths when it is inconvenient, and convenient when it furthers their feelings of vindication.

Reddit is essentially a manifestation of, through the upvote/downvote/karma system, what happens in when Ted Kazcynski's manifesto meets the internet.

czechs arent white

2017.02.27 Somalia Buq-Aqable 2 0 Two men are brutally executed for 'waging war on Allah'.
2017.02.27 Egypt Rafah 1 0 A youth is burned alive after having his eyes gouged out by Islamic fundamentalists.
2017.02.27 Iraq Baghdad 3 4 A husband and wife are among three Iraqis wiped out by Mujahid bombers.
2017.02.26 Iraq Khalaf 2 0 Jihadi bombers pick off a mother and daughter trying to flee the caliphate.
2017.02.26 Syria Damascus 1 17 A woman bleeds to death after being opened up by Sunni shrapnel.
2017.02.26 Iraq Sahaji 12 38 At least a dozen civilians are felled by ISIS landmines as they try to flee the caliphate.
2017.02.26 Pakistan Dera Ismail Khan 3 0 Three Shiites are gunned down by sectarian extremists.
2017.02.26 Philippines Sulu 1 0 A 70-year-old German hostage is beheaded by Abu Sayyaf.
2017.02.26 Thailand Nong Chik 1 0 Suspected Muslim terrorists shoot a civilian on his way home.
2017.02.25 Iraq Mosul 1 1 An ISIS IED takes out a female journalist.
2017.02.25 Iraq Mazraa 4 0 A family of four is exterminated by an Islamic State member.
2017.02.25 Iraq Baiji 1 0 A civilian is blown up after a suicide bomber runs up and hugs him.
2017.02.25 Iraq Bani Saad 2 0 Two brothers are shot to death by terrorists.
2017.02.25 Syria Homs 42 24 Two Religion of Peace suicide blasts leave at least forty-two mangled and charred corpses.
2017.02.25 Afghanistan Faryab 1 16 A Taliban bomb blast at a market leaves one dead.
2017.02.25 Afghanistan Zawzjan 11 0 A woman and ten police officers are machine-gunned outside a mosque by Sharia hardliners.

(this continues for a while)

>reddit

who cares?

>"The more educated you become and the more you're exposed to other ways of life, you become more understanding and tolerant of other ideologies and cultures.
This is false. If anything college made me more right leaning due to leftist loonies.

Holy shit that place is cancer

guys, masturbation is not only bad for your performance but sin as well

Upvote / downvote is a form of argument ad baculum.

This is the last refuge of the loser of a debate. Therefore when someone feels their side has lost, they can downvote. If you believe cream rises to the top in a debate, then the upvote/downvote system guarantees precisely the wrong answer will prevail because it has pissed off people who couldn't bring correct arguments to the debate.

Honestly reddit itself isn't really ultra-liberal. Don't lynch me but I used to go to reddit a lot during the election to help red pill people on Trump. News and World News are the main news forums there and they're fine. There are a lot of threads there where the whole thread gets nuked and comments get locked because "racism." The SJW parts of reddit are just vocal minorities and paid shills.

She has a cute face.

Every second libcuck post reads something like:
>lol look at ur post history, must get banned alot by my biased mods lol!
>lol check out this totally unbiased news source (salon.com)
>lol anecdotal evidence much (posts his own anecdotal evidence)

It's like wikipedia page on fallacies, in expanded form.

take a screencap next time

(((anglo)))