day of the diet when

GOOD MORNING

SENDING ENERGY

losing today might fuck up the chances for france too desu senpai

Not this time

GEERT will win and it will not be close
Tfw just woke up and gonna be following all day
HABBENING

i've saw a poll saying he was 2nd by 5% but knowing how those (((polls))) work he might actually win

praise kek

the polls are accurate but like in america the margins of error are so big the top 6 parties could win.

Also what happened with the good measure of no campaigning on election day already see parties flyering today on the news.

Keep me up to date with what's going on. How long till polls close and how long till I can start shitposting?

The (((polls))) didnt take the Turkey diplomatic row into account AFAIK and it was a pretty red pilling event so I'm not sure about Dutch polls either.

Generally they reflect well how people vote and Wilders loss last time was pretty well predicted.

But a candidate like Geert is most likely to outperform polls, unlike the other candidates
People will be more excited to go vote for him and also are more likely to say "undecided" or whatever in a poll

9 pm gmt +1 the first results come in and it takes 2-3 hours to count enough votes for a good image of who is winning

ISN'T IT FUNNY

Dutch polls use a margin for shy Wilders voters already which was pretty accurate in the past.

He still might become biggest though I didn't vote for him.

*it's funny, isn't it?
Learn your world history

Yeah I expect most Muslims won't

How white are your teeth Sup Forums?

While I think the PVV will win a majority, I don't think they'll get 75+ seats to make him PM. It's just too much to me but hey - Hillary had a 9 gorillion percent chance of winning so fuck it; rolling for Geert

Godspeed Colgatestan!!!!

I hope the day of the oral health exam is upon us.

What're some reliable websites to monitor the election? In burger-talk please

noice. godspeed you goddamn colgates and snails

sending my energy to Geert

I'm in Egypt so someone else is voting /ourguy/ Hiddema for me. Pvv should get p big with FvD hopefully also getting enough

Post more whitening memes

How very wrong you are, instead of good goi Wilders who gets funded by Israel I voted for a christian party.

May Hitler guide the hands of the voters

True story
>go to dentist yesterday for a cleaning
>dentist always gives me crest pre-health brand samples for years
>dentist starts talking out of nowhere about how crest pre-health can stain some peoples teeth
>think nothing of it except that's random
>end of visit dentist gives sample bag
>all Colgate brand shit

Fucking doctors and dentists man. I want to know how much they get paid with these bullshit kickbacks.