Speaker Paul Ryan Trashes Trump in Private Audio Leak (3/13/2017)

youtube.com/watch?v=wYFpUT-6O1Q&feature=youtu.be - Speaker Paul Ryan denounces Trump before election and urges congressmen to take whatever position on Trump they deem appropriate to retain their seat, obviously unconfident in Trump's success.Is this betrayal or a man acting in the best interest of his party in response to bleak odds of Trump success in the presidency?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FevyD48ZDQU
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/03/13/exclusive-audio-emerges-of-when-paul-ryan-abandoned-donald-trump-i-am-not-going-to-defend-donald-trump-not-now-not-in-the-future/
cnbc.com/2017/03/14/a-site-once-run-by-steve-bannon-just-leaked-audio-of-paul-ryan-dumping-trump-in-october.html
nypost.com/2017/03/14/paul-ryans-trump-disavowal-resurfaces-in-leaked-audio/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>tfw drumpfkins think theyre actually smart and can think for themselves
hahahahahahah yeah keep thinking that drumpfys, hope you're enjoying being a pack of low life racists that will be destroyed by obama ^-^

YAAAAAAAAAAAS QUEEN

u mad bro?

Notice how quick the replies are? Thats how you can identify shill threads.

hahahahahahah yeah keep thinking that drumpfys, hope you're enjoying being a pack of low life racists that will be destroyed by obama ^-^

Ryan eats poop.

This was a secret?

Paul Ryan really needs to go.

I hope the health care bill fails and Ryan is forced out. He is such a fucking spineless cuck.

This is literally the same thing he has said publicly during the campaign, and amounts to JACK SHIT.

ahhaha this is so fake.

Check the news cycle.

He said this back in October.

youtube.com/watch?v=FevyD48ZDQU - I thought I'd unearth a documentary on the rapid proliferation of Islam in Europe and present it to an audience likely fortunate enough not to be horrified about the details of Muslim population increase in Europe.

Yeah. Ryan definitely sucks.

Fuck this is old news bitch.
Sage

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/03/13/exclusive-audio-emerges-of-when-paul-ryan-abandoned-donald-trump-i-am-not-going-to-defend-donald-trump-not-now-not-in-the-future/

cnbc.com/2017/03/14/a-site-once-run-by-steve-bannon-just-leaked-audio-of-paul-ryan-dumping-trump-in-october.html

nypost.com/2017/03/14/paul-ryans-trump-disavowal-resurfaces-in-leaked-audio/